Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Fan Fiction ❯ Once More, With Feeling. ❯ Christmas Came Early ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nny unlocked the doors leading into the basement(s) below. He had a hold of Sage’s hand leading her down. He noticed that she was very tense because of the contact. She is like you, Johnny thought to himself, she’s an outcast, afraid of human touch and has been treated like shit by people who are worse then her. She seems scared now, but as time passes, she’ll become more angry then scared… I can feel it already starting inside of her…

He let go of her hand as he opened the door to one of the rooms. Inside sat the man that earlier Johnny had wanted to kill so badly. He was glad he hadn’t yet. She gasped and took a step backwards where she immediately stumbled.

No. It’s okay. I promise, he can’t get you here. Look,” Nny said tightening the restraints.

The man groaned in response. He was very groggy from blood loss. He started to wake up when he saw Sage. “There- you have the girl now let me go. Please” He added in for a last resort.

Sage had stood up and entered the doorway. “You.” She whispered under her breath. She ran towards him and punched him straight across the face.

“YOU RUINED MY LIFE!” She screamed repeatedly as she continued to beat him. He was muttering and sobbing with each punch and kick, begging for Nny to let him go. Nny cocked his head to one side and smiled. He didn’t like to touch people and beating someone with just his hands never made him feel much better, or seemed to do much damage, but this girl knew how to throw a punch.

Still crying, Sage fell to the floor still managing to choke out obscenities and threats. Nny rushed over to her, a small bit worried she’d been hurt and helped her up. She took a step towards the man but Johnny pulled her back. “No,” he whispered, smiling maliciously, “Wait. We’ll come back tomorrow, and you can continue.” He smiled again. “We don’t want to waste all your strength.”

“Fine.” She spat out spinning around. She headed back towards the stairs leading up when everything seemed to get very far away. She reached to the walls to steady herself as she fainted.

“Fuck.” Johnny said rushing over to her. He picked her up as gently as possible and carried her back to the main floor of the house, knowing there was still something seriously wrong with the girl.