JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Fan Fiction ❯ Dynamite and a laser beam ❯ The Celebration ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A.N: I had a comment on the last chapter asking for a timeline of this story's universe. I will gladly do so, that way there will be less confusion for this story going forward. Keep in mind, the events of this story take 100 years in the future, meaning everything will have 100 years added onto it to accommodate this universes canon. (Example 1887 = 1987)

PB: 1987 - BT: 2002 - Quirks discovered: 2020 - SDC: 2050 - SO: 2077 (Jotaro Punches Pucci instead of saving his Daughter, however, the wound Jolyne got wasn't fatal, nor was Narciso's) - GW: 2079 - Yoshihara's, Josefumi's, and Josuke's births: 2086 - DIU: 2099 - Current events: 2100

I hope this clears up any confusion going forth. With that said, let's move on with the chapter!

One week went by. That week had been one of if not, the most stressful week Yoshihara had in years. The stress of not knowing if all her hard work had or hadn't paid off, the stress of living in the same house as Katsuki Bakugo, and the stress of having an annoying cat quir- no – Stand was getting to her. Sure, living in the Bakugo household almost all of her life made her used to Katsuki's rude behaviour. That wasn't what was getting to her.

What was getting to her was the fact that he was smiling. An actual, non-cocky, non-twisted, smile. For the first time in years, Katsuki was expressing an emotion that wasn't that of rage. It concerned Yoshihara, but as it turned out, it wasn't for no reason. As Yoshihara sat in her bedroom, reading Soul Eater, Katsuki opened up her bedroom door, a smile on his face. "Oh Yoshihara, our letters came in, and guess who got into Yuuei?!" Katsuki said as Yoshihara sighed.

"Let me guess, you did," Yoshihara said as Katsuki started having semi-large explosions come out of his hands in a firework-like fashion.

"HELL YEA I DID!" Katsuki stated as Yoshihara sighed. She got up from her bed and walked towards Katsuki.

"Excuse me, I'd like to see what's in my letter," Yoshihara said as Katsuki pulled it out from his pocket.

"Since I'm being oh so nice today, here is your letter," Katsuki said with a smirk.

"You want something, don't you?" Yoshihara asked as he sighed.

"You read me like a book. I wanted to know if I could check out that Steel ball whatever it's called. My friends said it was good, so I wanted to check it out." Katsuki mumbled out the last part so that she couldn't hear. Unlucky for him, she did.

"Alright, but you have to tell me what you think of it when you're done, only the first volume for now," Yoshihara said as she fished out the first volume of Steel Ball Run from her bookshelf. She passed the book over to Katsuki, who gave her the letter in return.

"Thanks, Yoshihara," Katsuki said as Yoshihara opened up her letter. A holographic rat, mouse, bear thing came into view. It wore a black vest with a white shirt underneath, it also wore a pair of black business suit pants, and it was holding a cup of tea in its paw? Hand? Whatever it was.

"Hello, Yoshihara Kira. We are excited to announce that with a 100% score on your written exam, 59 villain points, and our secret 40 hero points, you've made it into Yuuei! Congratulations! With your fairly interesting Stand and keen intellect, you've been put in class 1-A! We are glad to have you aboard with us in the hero program! Thank you for attending the entrance exam, and thank you for picking Yuuei as your school of choice, remember: Go beyond, Plus Ultra!" The animal hybrid said as the holographic video ended. There was a note inside the letter that said tomorrow she would receive her school uniform.

Yoshihara's eyes widened at this prospect. She actually got in! She got into the school of her dreams; it was as if an unending pressure was released from her chest. A smile spread across her face as she pumped her fist up into the air. "HELL YEAH!" Yoshihara shouted from the top of her lungs. "Looks like both of us got into Yuuei Katsu-"

"Shh! I'm reading right now." Katsuki stated as he turned to face her.

"I heard the video, nice job, Yoshihara! But now, this begs the question. What do ya think the hag's gonna think?" Katsuki asked as Yoshihara shrugged.

"I dunno." She answered with an honest look of confusion on her face as Mitsuki stood in the doorway of Yoshihara's room.

"Well, I could take you both to Antonio's, which just opened its doors in Musutafu. That is of course if you want to." Mitsuki stated, catching both teens off guard.

"Hell yeah! I am definitely coming. What about you Yosh?" Katsuki asked as Yoshihara sighed. They had agreed on a nickname for Yoshihara, that being Yosh. Katsuki stated he saw it in a funny Youtube video and he thought it would be hilarious to give her that nickname. Yoshihara didn't care at first, but now, she was starting to get annoyed with it.

"No. I was actually thinking of spending the night at Midoriya's place tonight. I need to get away from the chaos, you guys don't mind right?" Yoshihara asked as Mitsuki smirked.

"I don't blame ya, sure, as long as Inko and Izuku are fine with it, then you get the all-clear from me," Mitsuki stated as Yoshihara nodded. She walked out of the room and went downstairs to grab her phone, leaving only Katsuki and his mother.

"So… what do you think Katsuki?" Mitsuki asked, crossing her arms above her chest as Katsuki scoffed.

"I'd rather go to the restaurant then go to shitty Deku's. I don't know what she's thinking." Katsuki stated as Mitsuki scoffed, then left. Katsuki did the same, taking the Manga novel with him.

Yoshihara was downstairs, waiting for her phone to power on. As she waited, she noticed Masaru sitting on the couch, getting his shoes on. "Oh, hey uncle, what' cha doing?" Yoshihara asked as Masaru sighed.

"Going to work. Hey, how'd ya do on the Entrance exam?" Masaru asked as Yoshihara smiled.

"I got 100% on the test and I got 99 points in total on the combat exam. Needless to say, I got in." Yoshihara stated as Masaru smiled.

As he got up from the couch, he walked over to Yoshihara and patted her on the back. "You'll make a good hero Yoshihara. I know you will." Masaru said, a faint smile making itself known on his face as Yoshihara smiled.

"Thanks, Uncle," Yoshihara said as Mitsuki walked up to her husband. Just as he was about to leave, she whispered something into his ear that made him flustered.

He spun around as Mitsuki giggled to herself. Masaru left, closing the door behind him. Yoshihara rolled her eyes as her phone finally finished booting up. She smirked and put in her password. Once the phone was unlocked, she scrolled past her multitude of mobile games and other junk to get to her messaging app. She opened up her messaging app and scrolled down a little bit and found Midoriya's number.

Smiling, she pressed on the number and sent him a quick text.

Yoshihara: Hey, Midoriya, could I spend the night? Need to get away from my cousin for the day, sound good?

Midoriya: Oh, sure! But you'll have to sleep on the couch. Also, I'm at the store, so I won't be there right away.

Midoriya: Just asked my mom, She's fine with it, Josuke's home, so he'll let you in.

Yoshihara: Sounds good! I'll be over soon.

Yoshihara squealed internally; she was finally going over to Izuku's place, she hadn't seen him in a long time, so she needed to catch up with him and see how he's been. But that wasn't the only reason why she was going. She was going to try her darndest to get a picture of him without his shirt on. She respected his privacy, but she wanted, no, *needed* a picture of him shirtless. She had heard that he had been working out lately via the explosive porcupine, which was Katsuki's nickname, and that had sealed the deal.

Yoshihara's small crush on Izuku became a little more than a 'small crush'. His blissfully unaware nature, his overall friendly demeanour, and the fact that he was the only boy who didn't care about her only for her looks. For example, when Yoshihara's puberty kicked in, and her boobs developed, he hadn't even noticed them. And if he did, he chose not to comment about it. He only commented on it when Yoshihara brought it up.

Flashback, 2 years ago

"Hey Midoriya-kun, do you think my boobs are too big?" Yoshihara asked, trying to bait him into saying something perverted. Why? Because she just wanted him to say something that wasn't appropriate. She wanted to call him out for being a perv so badly she even did the whole, anime girl tripping trope, but he was able to catch her in time. HE CAUGHT HER IN TIME! If this didn't work, she didn't know what will.

"Uh…" Here it comes, she could sense it! She was finally going to embarrass him! "Why are you asking me that? Shouldn't you ask Auntie Mitsuki?"

"You p- wait for what?" She was dumbfounded, Why did she think that would work. "Ugh nevermind." Yoshihara thought as she walked a tiny bit ahead of Midoriya which confused/flustered him.

Present time

To this day she was annoyed by it. However, she couldn't complain. She was glad he wasn't like the other pervs. After she finished texting him, she ran up to her room to pack her bag for the night. As she finished packing her bag, she summoned [Killer Queen] to her side. Without saying a single word, the Stand knew what its master wanted.

[Killer Queen] picked up the bag and carried it downstairs for Yoshihara. Mitsuki noticed that Yoshihara was about to leave so she walked up to her and hugged Yoshihara, and patted [Killer Queen] on the head. "You be good for Inko. I'll see you tomorrow, I'll also have Katsuki bring you your Yuuei Uniform over in the morning." Mitsuki said as Yoshihara nodded. "Thank you, auntie, I'll see you after school tomorrow," Yoshihara said as she and [Killer Queen] walked out of the house, closing the door behind her.

The walk to Midoriya's household was... interesting. He lived near Dagobah Beach, which was an hour-long walk from her house. Needless to say, she had a long walk ahead of her. She had passed by several homeless people, a few of her old classmates, and the alleyway where she had been attacked a few years back. Passing it gave her the shivers, which, for all intents and purposes, was normal.

She decided that along the way, she'd grab some snacks for the sleepover, so she did just that. She bought a few bags of chips and some sodas. It cost her around 1280 yen, leaving her with only 200 yen to spare. Once she paid for all the goods, she stuffed them into her bag and left the store.

Once she made it to the apartment building, she went up to the floor Midoriya lived on, then, found his apartment. Once she found his apartment, she knocked on the door. She stood there, waiting for a response. Finally, the door opened to reveal Josuke. He was wearing a yellow tank top and blue baggy pants.

"Oh! Kira-chan, you're here. Izuku said you're gonna be here. Come in." Josuke said as he stepped aside. Josuke was weirded out for saying 'Kira' in a friendly tone, but he knew he'd have to get used to it. After all, from what he could tell, she was nothing like her father. Her Stand was the same as his, but it had vastly different abilities to his.

When he had first seen her [Killer Queen], his first instinct was to have [Crazy Diamond] punch rush the Stand. But when he saw a bubble come out of its finger, he had become confused. That was when she explained to him that she had denounced her father and that while she shared his last name, he wanted nothing to do with him. She even mentioned not to say his name around her.

For the most part, Josuke hadn't known if she was sincere or not, so that would remain to be seen. He watched her place her bag beside the couch as she looked around the room. There wasn't much to say about the humble apartment. It had a thin, one-way entrance with a closet to the right of the entrance. Just to the left of the closet was a small bathroom that had a toilet, a sink, and a mirror.

If you went down the hallway, even more, you'd eventually find the joint living room and dining room. To the right of that was a medium-sized kitchen. The living room had a small couch, a T.V that sat on a T.V stand, and a bookshelf. The dining room table was just behind the couch, and the Kitchen was just adjacent to it. The kitchen was as basic as one's Kitchen got. One stove, a decent-sized counter-top, a small fridge and freezer, and a microwave.

If you turned down the hallway, you'd see three rooms. Josuke's room, aka the guest room, Inko's room, and Midoriya's room. The layout of the house reminded Yoshihara of the shitty motel she used to live in. However, it was far cleaner than that shitty motel ever was.

"It's been a while. What have you been up to Kira?" Josuke asked, his tone of voice was curious, but also underneath it was a hint of distrust.

"Oh, mostly reading Manga and the like," Yoshihara stated, sitting down on the couch, flipping through a volume of Soul Eater.

She closed the book and looked at Josuke. "I know you don't trust me. I don't blame you, my father was an evil man, but could you please not look at me like some sort of criminal waiting to happen?" Yoshihara stated as Josuke flinched.

"Can you really blame me? I mean, you even have the same Stand as him! Granted, it doesn't have the same abilities as his, it just hits way too close to home. My apologies." Josuke said as Yoshihara scoffed.

"No need to apologize, I just wanted to know why you were side glancing me, that's all. I understand that you have some trauma linked with my father, but please, try and see that I'm not the same as him. If anything, I'm more like my cousin." Yoshihara stated, putting the manga volume back in her bag. She glanced around the room and saw a Nintendo switch sitting in its dock. That was when a smile appeared on her face.

"Hey, Higashikata-kun… wanna play some smash bros?" Yoshihara asked as Josuke smirked.

"Oh, now it's on!" Josuke exclaimed, walking over to the switch and turning on the console. The two former Morioh citizens sat on the couch and began to play super smash bros for hours on end. The score was 25 wins for Yoshihara, and 43 wins for Josuke. Half-way through the gaming session, both Stand users had decided to use their Stands to help them in their game.

It was round 102, and the time was 5:30 pm when Inko and Izuku had gotten home from shopping. The living room was somewhat clean, aside for the chip bags on the floor, along with cans of Coca-Cola. Yoshihara had lost another round, and as a result, had destroyed the Joy-con for the 15th time in a row. It was also the 15th time in a row where [Crazy Diamond] had fixed the remote.

"Uh… Hello?" Izuku asked as Yoshihara and Josuke turn to see them in the doorway.

"Midoriya-kun! Auntie Inko! Oh god, sorry for making the living room a mess." Yoshihara apologized as Inko sighed.

"It's ok Yoshihara, but can you please clean up the living room?" Inko asked as Yoshihara nodded, picking up the garbage off the floor. She had [Killer Queen] put them in the Kitchen's garbage can.

"Thank you, Yoshihara," Inko said as [Killer Queen] relieved her of the bags in her hands, placing them on the counter. Josuke took the bags from Izuku's hands and placed them on the counter as well. Josuke looked at Yoshihara, who was staring off into the distance. That was because someone was standing behind Izuku.

It was the man from the mirror. He was horridly injured. His face was cracked, his eyes were still hazed over, his suit had holes and blood all over it. His white and black hair was combed back, and he had a smirk on his face. He didn't say a single word, he didn't move a muscle either, he just stood there, staring at her.

The moment she blinked, however, he disappeared. 'Who is that man, that was the second time I've seen him…' Yoshihara thought as she shook her head. "Is something the matter Kira-chan?" Izuku asked as Yoshihara sighed.

"No, it's nothing really. Just spacing out." Yoshihara said, a smile forming on her face. "How've you been Midoriya-kun, I haven't seen you in quite a while. At least not like this." Yoshihara stated, hugging the green-haired boy. Izuku became flustered but meekly hugged her back.

'It's true! He's sturdier than he was before!' Yoshihara thought, breaking off from the hug. Midoriya was still flustered, so Yoshihara decided to embarrass him some more. "Iz~uku, I wasn't under the impression you've been working out," Yoshihara stated as Midoriya nearly fainted from embarrassment. Yoshihara started laughing her ass off as Josuke ruffled his hair.

"Looks like you're a ladies guy Izuku. Keep it up!" Josuke joked as Izuku finally passed out. Inko just giggled at the two's teasing. While she hated the idea of her son being picked on, she knew it was out of good faith.

"So, how did you do in the entrance exam, Yoshihara?" Inko asked as Izuku sprang back up.

"Oh yeah! How did you do?" Izuku asked as Yoshihara giggled.

"Oh, I did amazing. 99 points overall and 100% on the test, plus, I got in! Class 1-A is what the letter said, so I'm pretty happy." Yoshihara said a smile on her face as Izuku's jaw dropped.

"You're in c-class 1-A too! I and Josuke are also in that class!" Izuku stated as Yoshihara smiled.

"Yeah, I and Bakugo are as well, although, I find it odd that all four of us are in the same class," Yoshihara stated as Josuke shrugged.

"Well, whatever the reason may be, I say we all celebrate!" Josuke stated as Inko began tapping her foot.

"Not until you all help me with making supper tonight. Yoshihara may not know, but I planned a large dinner in celebration for Izuku and Josuke getting into Yuuei, so I am going to need all the help I can get." Inko stated as Yoshihara's eyes lit up.

"Oh! I love helping my Auntie cook, this is gonna be fun! Count me in!" Yoshihara said, the smile on her face widened as Inko smiled back, she was happy to see Yoshihara in a happy mood. She remembered back when she first met Yoshihara, she was completely different from how she was now, to how she was back then.

- Flashback: Five years ago –

It had been an average day at the Midoriya household. Izuku was sitting at the table, drawing away in his notebook, and Inko was on the couch watching T.V. It had been a long day at work, and she needed a bit to unwind. That was when a knock at the door echoed throughout the house. Izuku and Inko jumped a little, however, based on the knock at the door, Inko knew it was Mitsuki.

She wondered why her friend was over at this time of day. It was 7:30 pm, and she hadn't known why she was here. Usually, Mitsuki only came during the midday or early morning for tea or to bum a cigarette. Inko didn't smoke, but she always kept a pack around for Mitsuki in case she ran out. She opened the door and was surprised to see not just Mitsuki, but Katsuki, and a little girl she had never met before.

"Oh, Mitsuki, you never told me you had a daughter?" Inko said as she knelt to look at the little girl. However, her eyes widened when she looked into the girls' eyes. They were devoid of life. It was like she was looking at a husk.

"This, Inko, is Yoshihara Kira. She's my brothers' daughter. However, my Brother has been… too busy to take care of her. So she ran away from home." Mitsuki lied, as to not make Inko worry about the abuse she suffered at the hands of her own mother.

"Wait, you mean this is Yoshi's daughter?!" Inko stated, shocked beyond belief. She noticed that at the mention of the word 'Yoshi', Yoshihara flinched. "Hey Mitsuki, why did she flinch at the mention of her father?" Inko asked as Mitsuki sighed.

"Talk with me outside, Yoshihara, Katsuki, go inside. Katsuki, introduce Yoshihara to Izuku while I talk to Auntie Inko." Mitsuki stated as Katsuki wrapped his hand around Yoshihara's and guided her towards Izuku while Mitsuki and Inko stayed outside.

Mitsuki closed the door and looked at Inko. "I need you to watch the kids tonight, Masaru and I are going out tonight, and I can't leave Katsuki and Yoshihara alone. Now, there are things you need to know about Yoshihara." Mitsuki said as Inko nodded.

"I'm listening," Inko said, her tone of voice carrying a hint of worry.

"Yoshihara never met Yoshi, so her mother was the one that raised her. However, her mother never raised her. In fact, she did the opposite. She neglected, and abused Yoshihara." Mitsuki stated as Inko audibly gasped.

"Oh my god…" Inko muttered as Mitsuki sighed.

"Yoshi didn't even know she existed, that was because it was a one night stand. When I told Yoshi that he had a daughter, he asked where she was, and I told him she was with me, and he said 'then she's in good hands, I can't take care of her right now, I have an issue down home.' Then, he hung up on me." Mitsuki stated as Inko just kept silent with anger.

"What kind of abuse had she suffered?" Inko asked, trying to keep her anger under control.

"Sexual… she was sexually, mentally, and verbally abused by both her mother and her… various partners. Her mother was a hooker and a drug addict, so she never had a good childhood." Mitsuki stated. That was Inko's last straw. Inko had broken down into tears, and Mitsuki tried to comfort her.

"Don't worry Inko, she's free from that now. She's been living with me for a year now. But, you did notice that she flinched at the name 'Yoshi'. That's because it is one of her trigger words. Katsuki doesn't know about it, but he is aware that it makes her uncomfortable. We are also having to work on her emotions. She's slowly learning, but please, if she seems apathetic towards aspects of things like sadness or happiness, then teach her about the right thing to do in the situation." Mitsuki asked as Inko nodded.

"Ok, I gotta go, Masaru is waiting for me in the car in the parking lot. Let me know how it goes Inko." Mitsuki said as she walked away. Inko reentered the house as she saw Yoshihara sitting alone on the couch. Inko sat beside her and spoke with her. She slowly got to know Yoshihara and her problems over the years and helped her grow. That was why Inko looked at her as if she was the daughter she never had.

- Present Day –

As everyone prepared dinner for tonight's celebration, Yoshihara had brought out [Killer Queen] to cut with more precision. Inko watched in shock at how fast [Killer Queen] chopped up the vegetables and meat. Not to mention, Josuke had practically everything cooking at once with the help of his [Crazy Diamond] and with the help of Izuku. The three of them had practically taken over the kitchen with frightening efficiency.

Inko smiled, at least she could have a break. 3 hours went by, it was 7:30 and the food had been finished and it was ready to dish out. There were platters of Yakitori, Sashimi, Sushi, Okonomiyaki, and Mochi, dashed around the table. In the center was a massive pot of ramen. The smell wafting from the table was nearly to die for. Not to mention, all the cooking made the three teens stupid levels of hungry.

"I think that is celebration-worthy, now, let's dig in!" Josuke announced as everyone sat around the table, serving themselves whatever they wanted that was there. By the time it was all over, there was half the food left on the table. Everyone was stuffed, and they all felt good about it. Yoshihara hadn't eaten like that since her 14th birthday, and that was a special occasion, as she had gotten straight A's in her classes.

Inko looked at the time and sighed. "Ok everyone, I'm heading to bed. I got a long day at work ahead of me. Do not take anything from the table. You can raid the fridge, within reason, and you can stay up till a maximum of midnight. Understand?" Inko stated as everyone nodded. "Ok, goodnight Josuke, Izuku. Goodnight Yoshihara, I'll see you all in the morning." Inko said with a soft smile. She walked over to her room and closed the door behind her.

"Whelp, that leaves just us… who wants to binge some Mario Kart?" Josuke asked as the three of them agreed on it.

"First we should get changed into our pyjamas though. Just so that we don't have to change later." Yoshihara suggested as Izuku and Josuke nodded. As Yoshihara walked off into the bathroom, Josuke got a funny idea.

"Hey, Izuku. You wanna get revenge for her flustering you? I dare you to go shirtless." Josuke said as Izuku's eyes widened. "W-What!" Izuku panicked as Josuke placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, seriously! I mean it, it's so obvious she has a thing for you. Just don't tell her that you know, or else she'll be disinterested in you. Throw her a bone, see how she reacts." Josuke said as Izuku went red-faced.

"O-Ok…" Izuku said as he went to go get changed.

Once Yoshihara came out, she was wearing a pink, cat-themed crop top with a frilly collar and rim, and she wore pink shorts that also had frills on the lip of the shorts. To top it all off, she was also wearing pink cat slippers. When she walked out into the living room, she saw Josuke wearing another yellow tank top and black baggy shorts.

However, next to him was Midoriya. He had no shirt on, but he was wearing All might boxers. Yoshihara had her jaw dropped. Midoriya was ripped for his age! He had well-built muscles on his arms, his neck muscles were nothing to scoff at, but the main thing she couldn't stop staring at was the unmistakable six-pack abs. This was Midoriya she was looking at. He was a nerd, a hero fanboy, not a meathead! Yet, here he was, bare-chested and watching T.V. with Josuke.

Yoshihara could feel her face light up, and she could feel the blood leave her nose. She shook her head and wiped the blood off her face with her arm and quietly walked over to them.

"Oh, heya Kira-chan, what's up. You look a little, nervous." Josuke said with a snide look on his face. She looked at him with an annoyed look.

"You set this up, didn't you," Yoshihara mumbled as Josuke laughed. That pretty much confirmed it.

Now that she was looking at it, Midoriya looked uncomfortable, this most likely was them trying to get back at her for teasing him. She didn't want to admit it, but it worked. "C-Can you put a shirt on now… Midoriya-kun," Yoshihara asked as Izuku breathed a sigh of relief. Just as he was standing up, Yoshihara quickly whipped out her phone and snapped a picture without neither of them noticing. She was going to use that for later.

When Midoriya came back with a shirt on, they all binged played Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, and watched their favourite T.V shows and animes. Eventually, they all fell asleep on the couch at 12:30 am after passing out. They were going to need their rest for tomorrow. After all, it was going to be their first day at Yuuei, and they were in for something special that day.

- To Be Continued -