JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Fan Fiction ❯ Dynamite and a laser beam ❯ Yoshihara Kira comes to Yuei ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

[Play: Spiritoso]

The morning came with the snap of the fingers. Yoshihara felt something hard on her head as she slowly opened her eyes. When she finally came to, she realized that she was sleeping on Izuku's chest. Her face went red. She slept… on Izuku's chest. She got up from her sleeping position and started to roll off the couch and onto the floor. That was when she was caught by something. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at her saviour. Her saviour was [Crazy Diamond].

Yoshihara blinked a few times before standing up. Josuke rubbed his eyes and yawned at the same time. His hair was messed up, and his eyes looked heavy. "Ugh… my back is killing me…" Josuke murmured as he saw that Yoshihara was madly blushing. "Hey, Kira-chan? Are you ok…?" Josuke asked as Yoshihara shook her head.

"O-Oh, yeah, I'm fine! I-I just… look, don't tell him anything, but I think I fell asleep on… Midoriya-kun…" Yoshihara stated as Josuke's eyes widened, It was then when he began to chortle, covering his mouth with his fist.

Yoshihara stared blankly at the boy with the messy pompadour. She smirked before tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey, Higashikata-kun, uh… you might wanna look in the mirror. Your hair is kinda looking a tad bit… not like it's supposed to." Yoshihara stated as Josuke slowly turned his head to her.

"You wanna run that by me again?" Josuke asked, cracking his knuckles.

Yoshihara went pale-faced as she gulped. "I-I said t-that you need to b-brush your hair t-to how it's s-supposed to be… You slept on i-it funny and n-now it l-looks l-like someone dropped a b-bomb on it!" Yoshihara said as Josuke's right eye twitched. Before Josuke could overreact, Yoshihara scrambled to grab a small hand-held mirror and flashed it in front of him.

Josuke looked at the mirror, only to have his face go back to normal as he stared at his hair. "Oh…" Josuke said as Yoshihara breathed out a sigh of relief. She had remembered what Izuku said before they fell asleep. He said that anyone who insulted his hair in a joking or serious way, he would turn into a bloody pulp. Yoshihara remembered how casually Josuke agreed to that statement. Then again, she expected nothing less from him, since he did seem to care about his hair a tiny bit too much.

Yoshihara rolled her shoulders as she let out a long, yet satisfying yawn. As she yawned, she heard a groan from behind her. She turned around to see that Izuku had gotten up, his eyes showing clear fatigue as he rubbed them. He looked exhausted for some reason. Yoshihara didn't question it as Izuku yawned.

"Good morning ~~~~ Everyone." Izuku yawned out as Josuke smirked. Izuku was too tired to notice it, but Yoshihara had a feeling that it didn't mean good for the greenette.

"Morning ladies' man, how're you doing?" Josuke teased as Izuku just groaned. Today was the day that everyone goes to Yuei, and Yoshihara, for one, was very nervous. She didn't know whether or not she was going to be able to impress her teacher or not, and it terrified her to think that. She hoped that they wouldn't be disappointed in her abilities, and it was stressful to think about it.

"Good morning sleepy heads. I saw that you all dogpiled on the couch last night." Inko said, peeking out from the kitchen as the three teens jumped at hearing her voice so suddenly. Inko laughed as she stepped out of the kitchen with three uniforms. "Yoshihara, your mom dropped this off while you were sleeping. All of you go get changed and I'll have breakfast ready for you all before you leave." Inko said, a smile appearing on her face as everyone came up to take their uniforms.

Yoshihara walked over to the bathroom and got changed. The uniform nearly fit her perfectly, the only issue was that the blazer was a tad too tight on her chest. It was uncomfortable, but there was nothing she could do about it. She looked down at the skirt and scoffed. She really, really hated skirts with a burning passion. However, yet again, there was nothing she could do about it.

[Stop OST]

Yoshihara stepped out of the bathroom now adorning her Yuei uniform. Her legs were exposed, and she hated that. She was used to wearing pants all the time, and even at Aldrea she wore leg warmers, but with the stocking only going up to the knees, the rest of her legs felt exposed, and she hated it. The worst part was that she wasn't allowed to customize the uniform to allow her to wear her leg warmers. It pissed her off in more ways than one, however, she had to get over it.

"You look so cute in that Kira-chan," Inko said as Yoshihara scoffed. She didn't want to be made to wear the skirt, and if it were up to her, she'd rip it off had it not been for the fact that she was wearing… indecent underwear.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Yoshihara said as she slumped down on the couch, crossing her legs. Tomorrow, she was going to berate Mitsuki for switching out her underwear with the skanky crap that she wore. It was a prank, yes, but a prank that Yoshihara did not find amusing in the slightest. She had lightened up to the mature stuff as the years went on, but she still held a deep resentment for it.

Did this mean she was innocent and light-hearted? Absolutely not. Some of her favourite manga's that she read before she started Steel ball run were in the ecchi genre, and some even nearly tapped into being straight up porn without going 'there'. Of course, when Mitsuki found out, she had Katsuki blow them all up, thinking it would cause some sort of reaction out of Yoshihara, even though she had been reading them since she turned 13. She knew Mitsuki was just looking out for her, but it wasn't like she wasn't already used to seeing the stuff. Especially due to her background.

When Josuke and Izuku stepped out of their respective rooms with their Yuei uniforms on, Yoshihara quickly realized that Josuke had put a heart pin and peace sign pin on the collar of his uniform. "Why did you put your pins on there? I thought they didn't allow for customizations?" Yoshihara asked as Josuke shrugged.

"They don't care if it's pinned. Just not physical customizations like changing stalking's to leg warmers." Josuke said as Yoshihara sighed. She facepalmed before standing up. "Auntie Inko, we're gonna skip on breakfast, it's already 7:30 and school starts at 8:30, the train comes at 7:45." Josuke said as Inko hummed an 'ok' from the kitchen. She popped her head out from the kitchen and smiled.

"Love you Izuku, love you Josuke, don't be reckless. Yoshihara, take care. Also, I talked to Mitsuki, Katsuki's gonna catch up to you guys with your school stuff." Inko stated as Yoshihara smiled.

"Thanks, Auntie Inko!" Yoshihara said as she and the other three stepped out of the front door. They took the elevator down to the foyer of the building as the elevator music played. It cut out for a split second as a chilling piano took over.

[Play Killer, 0:00 – 2:10]

"What the-?" Josuke said as then, without warning, a man's reflection faced them in the elevator doorway. All three of them. The man had black and white combed back hair, a white business suit, and a cat tie. Josuke's eyes widened at seeing the man as he sneered. "You."

The man just laughed as he stepped out of the reflection, appearing astral and ghost-like. "Higashikata Josuke. I see you've met my daughter. How cute." The man said as Yoshihara's eyes widened. "Although I have to say, it's rather odd how she inherited [Killer Queen] and its powers changed as a result. Well… all but one." The man said as the elevator stopped.

The door opened as the ghost of Yoshikage Kira disappeared. "I've been seeing him everywhere I go… Why!" Yoshihara slammed her fist into the wall of the elevator, causing a hole to be pierced through the wallpaper and into the wooden interior. [Killer Queen] had fused with her hand to cause that outcome, and it annoyed her that it did.

"You've been seeing him everywhere you go… it might be the same thing that happened with him and his father. I think it might be a curse of some kind." Josuke muttered as he sighed, looking at Yoshihara. "What did he mean by all its powers but one?" Josuke asked as something ticked in his head. "Wait, all his powers but one. [Bites the Dust]! It has to be that one!" Josuke said alarmed as Yoshihara sighed.

"I don't know. If that's the case, I'll never use it." Yoshihara said, stuffing her hands into her pockets. Josuke looked at her with a sense of dread.

'If Yoshikage said that… it could mean that [Killer Queen] had always had that ability, and it was unlocked for him recently back then. So if that [Killer Queen] always had it. That would mean she wanted to fix her mistakes since she got it. That was the basis on how [Bites the dust] worked for Kira. That would tell true to her too. You're hiding something from me Yoshihara, and one way or another, I'll dig it out of you.' Josuke thought as he narrowed his eyes at the young Kira.

[Stop Ost]

As they exited the building, Katsuki was found standing against one of the poles that held up the overhang. "Jeez, what took you guys so long?" Katsuki spat as he glared daggers at Izuku. "Tch, worthless Deku, I don't know how you and shitty hair over their got into Yuei. But mark my words, I'll-" Katsuki was cut off by him noticing that Josuke was glowing in a purple aura with a very pissed off expression on his face.

"What did you just say to me an asshole?" Josuke said as he walked over to Katsuki with an angered stride in his step. As he approached the explosive blond, he was about to have [Crazy Diamond] punch him in the face when all of a sudden he was blown back by an explosion, but not from Katsuki. Josuke was knocked back into some bushes as he shook his head in shock.

"Get your pride in check Higashikata-kun, please," Yoshihara said as Josuke sat up in the bushes. He sighed before standing up. He brushed himself off as Yoshihara walked over to her cousin. "And you, something you should know, is that he will beat the shit out of anyone who disses his hair. I mean anyone. Hero, villain, random civilian. At least that's what I've heard from Midoriya-kun. So…" Yoshihara said as Katsuki scoffed.

"Then he should get over it and fast, 'cause when we get to Yuei, he could face some serious assholes there who will deliberately tick him off about his hair," Katsuki said, turning around and stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Your bag is there," Katsuki said, taking out one of his hands and pointing at the pillar just adjacent to the one he was leaning on. Yoshihara glanced over and saw it propped up against the base of the pillar.

She walked over and took it by the straps. Once she picked it up, she slung it over her shoulder and huffed. "Jeez, what did Auntie put in this?" Yoshihara groaned as everyone passed her. She sighed, catching up to them as they began their walk to Yuei.

The walk to the train station was short, and they had just barely made it in time. It took them thirty minutes of sitting on the train to get to their destination, which gave them fifteen minutes to find their class. "Come on, we need to find class 1-A! Or else we'll be in stupid levels of trouble!" Josuke said, speeding past the group of friends.

Everyone chased after the pompadour wearing a teen as they all rushed to find the class. "JESUS DOES HE NEED TO RUN THAT FAST!" Katsuki shouted as they tried to keep up. "IT'S LIKE IT'S NORMAL FOR HIM!" Katsuki continued as they watched Josuke run. He had his arms arched like checkmarks and his knees kicked up like he was trying to knee someone in the face as he ran.

"HE TOLD ME ABOUT THAT! HE CALLS IT THE 'JOESTAR TECHNIQUE'! IT'S SUPPOSED TO INCREASE SOMEONE'S SPEED TENFOLD!" Izuku shouted as they finally caught up to Josuke, who was panting in front of class 1-A's door.

"I… found… it…" Josuke said, trying to catch his breath between his words. They all caught up to him as they all began to catch their breaths. "I… haven't… ran… like that... since I was… ten years old," Josuke said, letting out one last sigh before straightening his posture.

"Never. Run. Like. That. Again." Yoshihara said, panting as [Killer Queen] dropped its hands around Yoshihara's shoulders. Josuke just smirked as he ruffled her hair. "Don't do that either," Yoshihara whispered as a faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Can we just enter the class?" Katsuki spat out as he pushed open the door. The moment he saw the first desk in front of him, he walked up to it and sat down in the chair. He kicked his feet up on the desk and reclined. "I could get used to this." The blonde muttered as everyone just looked at him with confusion and annoyance.

"Well, let's find our seats," Izuku said as they all entered the classroom. There were two others in the classroom. A black haired teen with a massive ponytail, and a monochromatic red and white-haired teen with a red scar over the right side of his face. As she pondered as to why he had that scar, she found a seat beside the ravenette.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Yoshihara asked as the ravenette smiled, gesturing her to sit. "Thank you," Yoshihara said, sitting down beside her. It was cold, although that was probably because of the awkward underwear she was wearing. 'Oh yeah, she's not gonna hear the end of this.' Yoshihara thought as a grimace appeared on her face.

"Are you ok?" The ravenette asked as Yoshihara smiled.

"Oh, just peachy~!" Yoshihara said with the most sarcastic tone possible. "Have you ever been pranked by your own family? Because I have, and I hate it. On the best day of my life, getting into the school of my dreams, what does my aunt do? She gives me the sluttiest underwear ever to wear. And I even triple checked my bag when I went to my friends before coming here! Talk about embarrassment! I'm sorry for dropping that on you, but I needed to vent my frustrations." Yoshihara said as the ravenette was blushing in embarrassment.

"Oh my… that is bad." The ravenette said as Yoshihara sighed. She glanced at the girl and smiled.

"Say, what's your name? My name is Yoshihara Kira, but please, just call me Kira-chan." Yoshihara said as the ravenette gasped.

"Wait, are you the daughter of Yoshikage Kira by any chance?" the ravenette asked as Yoshihara sighed. She looked over to the left of her as the monochromatic boy looked at her with a judgmental glare.

"Yes, I am. Before you say a word. I would ask you to refrain from mentioning it to the others that show up. I'm not proud of it." Yoshihara said, glaring back at the girl as black smoke poured off of her. Katsuki knew only bad things could happen when the black smoke came off of her. It meant she was pissed, and when she was pissed, it meant that someone was going to get punched. Hard.

"I-I apologize. I only bring it up because he worked for the Yume department. We had stocks in the place and he bought all of them for around 100,000 yen each, then he sold them to us for half. He never paid us, and I don't think you have the money either right?" The ravenette said as Yoshihara looked at her offended.

"Why would I? My own family abandoned me when I was eight! So no, if you came to me for that, then I'll have to tell you to piss off." Yoshihara said as the ravenette swallowed back the fear building in her throat. Yoshihara glared daggers at her as she turned back to face the front of the classroom. After a while, Yoshihara had dozed off in class, waiting for the other classmates to appear.

She was woken up by someone tapping on her desk. She stirred awake, only to find herself looking at the endings of a purple jacket and snake-skin pants. She glanced up to find a man with jet black hair, a purple cap with a green star, and bright blue eyes staring at her. He was rather muscular, and the face he made was rather judgmental. Yoshihara didn't like the look she got from him, and she wondered just who that was.

"You fell asleep just as we were introducing ourselves. My name is Doctor Kujo, I'm the homeroom teacher alongside Aizawa. I help with Stand users in the class. Put this on and meet me and Aizawa outside. You're lucky he didn't suspend you. The only reason why he didn't was that I want to keep an eye on you, Kira." Kujo said as he walked out of the classroom, leaving a blue jumpsuit on her desk.

Yoshihara rubbed her eyes and looked at the jumpsuit. "This is not gonna be fun… is it…." Yoshihara said as she picked up the jumpsuit and went to go get changed. Little did she know, that Kujo and Aizawa weren't the only ones who were keeping an eye on her.

"Do well, my Daughter, impress me enough, and I might just let you use *that power* in the future." The ghost of Yoshikage Kira said as he faded out of existence. If he wasn't going to get the peaceful life he wanted, he would ensure that his daughter would.

- To Be Continued -