Juvenile Orion Fan Fiction ❯ Happy Birthday ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Happy Birthday

By: Lacus Klein

Disclaimer: No characters mine. I just love and worship them ^_~

Notes: Tsukasa birthday fic, considering tomorrow is his birthday. Just churned out on a whim because I love him.



Tsukasa walked into the darkened house and dropped his books on the floor. It had been a long day, and he was just tired and wanted to go to bed. Tomonori wouldn't be home for another couple hours, considering he said he had to teach some after school classes. It wasn't that he minded though. Today was just like any other day, wasn't it?

Making his way up to his room, Tsukasa opened the door and laid down on his futon. Closing his eyes, he thought over the events of the day. Everything had seemed normal enough. As he drifted off to sleep, he thought about Tomonori again. His friend, his family. Tsukasa let out a contented sigh. When was the last time he'd felt so relaxed?

Slipping into his dreams, Tsukasa's mind drifted to the time he'd almost returned to the Eraser fleet. But Tomonori stopped him. He flew down and hugged him, just as he remembered. It was such a warm feeling, being there in his arms. Like he was home at last. "I love you Tsukasa. Please stay here with me." Tomonori was saying.

But somehow, it seemed like he was saying it differently. Tsukasa pulled back a little to look in his eyes. "Tomonori-san?" he whispered. He felt his cheeks suddenly turning hot, though he didn't know why.

A pat on his back brought Tsukasa out of his dream world. "Huh?" he said sleepily, trying to focus on his surroundings.

Sitting by him, Tomonori smiled. "Wake up Tsukasa." he said gently.

"Tomonori-san? What time is it?" Tsukasa asked, wondering how long he'd been asleep.

"About an hour I suppose. I just got home and was wondering where you were." Tomonori said.

Tsukasa sat up. "But I thought you had to teach some after school classes today." he said.

"Not really. But I needed some time to pick something up." Tomonori said, reaching into his pocket. He took out a small box and handed it to him. "Happy birthday Tsukasa."

"Oh?" Tsukasa said, taking the box. Then it dawned on him. It was what they considered his birthday. The anniversary of the day they'd met. How could he have forgotten?

Tomonori just smiled at him. How very like Tsukasa to forget such a thing. He'd become so used to their lives as they knew them that time didn't seem to matter anymore. "Go on and open it." he told him.

Tsukasa carefully tore the paper off and opened the small box. To his surprise, inside was a small angel pendant on a chain. "It's beautiful." he said, staring at it.

"I thought it would be appropreite. You are an angel to me." Tomonori said.

"It's wonderful. Thank you so much Tomonori-san." Tsukasa said, hugging the box with tears in his eyes. He'd never received such a wonderful gift before. It felt like something out of a dream.

Tomonori smiled back at him. "I'm glad you like it." he said.

For a moment, they stared at each other. Then, suddenly, Tsukasa leaned forward, gently pressing his lips to the other mans. Though stunned, Tomonori didn't move. "I love you Tomonori-san. Thank you so much for keeping me." Tsukasa whispered when he pulled back.

Tomonori had to smile at him. "Always." he said, gently kissing him back.

End

Notes: Just had to do it. It's the yaoi girl in me speaking in this fic. Actually, it was just too sweet to pass up. Reviews? Love it? Hate it? Yaoi?