Keroro Gunso Fan Fiction ❯ Changes Changes ❯ Whats my name. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 4 What's my name.1
(Just cuz you're the hero doesn't mean you get the girl)-D
I don't own SGT frog only What, and anything not copyrighted.
The coolest thing in this story, my summery:
What happens when Mutsumi (aka 623) falls for Momoka-chan and chaos insures. A jealous Natsumi (723) and a baffled Fuyki follows. Meanwhile Tamama is going crazy Moa and Keroro (a.k.a sergeant.) are getting high and poor Giroro is left alone with Dororo (aka Zeroro) and Kyuki in the Hinata household.556 (Kogoro) and Rabbi try to get sergeant and private Tamama together and Kururu makes an new pokopenian, suit will Dororo admit his true feelings at last to corporal Giroro?
 
(Morning, after breakfast)
 
Momoka was doing dishes at the Hinata House when Tamama walked in carrying Keroro on his back.
Momoka: “What happened?”
Tamama:“He passed out.”
Keroro: “did you get that car's id?”
Tamama walked off; meanwhile Moa woke up “Huh? Uncal, Tamama?” She looked around ooh what's that?”
The front door opened and shut again. “Huh? Who are you?”
It was Rabbi and Kogoro,“um where hear to see Tamama and Keroro.”
“O-Okay hey Keroro is in his room.” Rabbi started to drag 556 to the other room. Momoka started washing dishes faster. `Oh that guy is…. Do I like him?'
 
In the garden
Giroro was shining his um `gun' (awkward situation radar is bleeping now) Dororo walked out of the shade and stood beside him for about 45 minutes before he realized that Giroro hadn't even noticed him there (child hood trauma switch on) and he was groveling in a corner now.
3 hours later
It was sad Giroro didn't care he never cared and never would, but then the door opened and Giroro called out, “Dororo lunch is ready”, oh sweet angle out on Earth.
“I-I'm hear” he was smiling under his mask.
Giroro looked strait at him, he was melting or at least that's what it felt like and he was blushing, (hey since he's blue wouldn't he blush purple?) “Giroro I-I”
But Giroro was dragging him inside, `oh well'.
End ch. 4 I'm starting a Evangilon fic now