Keroro Gunso Fan Fiction ❯ Changes Changes ❯ The chapter i had lost ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By D ch6 in which I lost.
I don't own Keroro Gunso and someone had to already of come up with the “Chapter” system.
What happens when Mutsumi (aka 623) falls for Momoka-chan and chaos insures. A jealous Natsumi (723) and a baffled Fuyki follows. Meanwhile Tamama is going crazy Moa and Keroro (a.k.a sergeant.) are getting high. Poor Giroro is left alone with Dororo (aka Zeroro) and Kyuki in the Hinata household.556 (Kogoro) and Rabbi try to get sergeant and private Tamama together and Kururu makes an new pokopenian, suit will Dororo admit his true feelings at last to corporal Giroro?
Yay! I got a review. Now some info.
If you noticed or happened not to let me point something out.
Aki-Fall Fuyki-Winter
Natsumi-Summer Haku-Spring (Haku is their father)
Momoka wasn't sure what to make for lunch, now there was Giroro, Tamama, Dororo, Moa had disappeared and Tamama wasn't about to remember where he and the sergeant had left her, Kogoro, Rabbi, the sergeant and her where the people in the house.
Walking through the aisle Momoka's strangely over packed backpack squirmed, and Rabbi happily held Momoka's free hand while dragging Kogoro away from a talkative old woman.
`Let's see,' Momoka leaned forward browsing the shelves “Hnn, Rabbi I think we might need a shopping cart.”
The bright-eyed bunny girl smiled sweetly at Momoka “okay”, she gave Kogoro's wrist to Momoka.
~ Meanwhile at the Hinata house hold ~
Dororo fidgeted nervously, Giroro sat next to him on the other side of the couch, and was mumbling incoherently. He knew already that it would be about something along the lines of, `there's no need for me to be baby sat ', Dororo sighed and thought, and `he has such bad grammar'
Dororo scooted closer to Giroro,
Giroro scooted closer to the arm of the couch,
Dororo scooted a foot over,
Giroro got a panicked look on his face and pulled out a well-shined gun and ran away.
Dororo chuckled, that was the closest that he had ever been to Giroro.
~ At the grocer store ~
Momoka felt her face burn as she held on to Kogoro's she looked shyly at him, Kogoro was very excited to go to a grocery store, since Rabbi worked at one so he never had a chance to go to one with her.
He excitedly said something to her, and gave one of his big, goofy smiles Momoka giggled and smiled shyly at him.
“You should really smile more”, he said swinging his wrist in her grip.
“Why?” Momoka swung her hand with hers.
“So people can have a better chance at loving you” he smiled in a happy way.
“B-But I only want one person to see my smile” `Tamama sounds like me'
“If only one person sees your smile is that really fair?” Kogoro grinned.
~ Hinata house ~
Dororo smiled under his mask, Giroro slept peacefully under a tree near his tent he picked Giroro up and put him on the couch.
~ Kyoto ~
After the flurry of hugs and pinches from relatives, Fuyuki smiled, and looked out the window, surly right now the people in their house would be beginning to cook dinner, it was already sunset and the light cast dark shadows around the yard.
Natsumi leaned over the railing with him, “its kinda lonely without the frogs along.”
Sighing Fuyuki looked down he felt… a bit empty like something that had belonged there had been left behind, maybe it was sergeant or, or the… he couldn't point it out, but his stomach aced constantly, what or who was it?
~ Grocery store ~
Momoka walked silently, what Kogoro had said made her remember Fuyuki. Her heart hurt, she missed him whenever Fuyuki left this had always happened
~ Flashback ~
A seven-year-old Momoka stood sadly at the gate she was processing what Fuyuki told her. She turns around she is alone and begins to cry.
~ End ~
Her, the Bizarro Momoka smiled and whispered in a wicked manner into her ear, Momoka never did what she asked, but they both loved Fuyuki and if they had lived together this way for more than half their life then they could continue to do so.
Thank you for reading, there will be a fight scene in the next chapter you have to guess between who though and the family comes back.
Okay this is befor rebound, but I'm just letting you know about so you won't get mad or flame me (I've already started a fire in this house).