Keroro Gunso Fan Fiction ❯ Changes Changes ❯ Rebound ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch 6 Rebound
 
I don't own SGT frog.
This is my poem mentioned hear its called Enchantment.
 
What happens when Mutsumi (aka 623) falls for Momoka-chan and chaos insures. A jealous Natsumi (723) and a baffled Fuyki follows. Meanwhile Tamama is going crazy Moa and Keroro (a.k.a sergeant.) are getting high and poor Giroro is left alone with Dororo (aka Zeroro) and Kyuki in the Hinata household.556 (Kogoro) and Rabbi try to get sergeant and private Tamama together and Kururu makes an new pokopenian suit, will Dororo admit his true feelings at last to corporal Giroro?
 
“Once a day,
and once upon a star
will my wish travel this far?
Twice I lie and more I gain upon this lucky star
My last twist and lover's past how longer can I last
A wish or two but who?
But no matter who I shall always love you.”
 
“Wow Momoka that's great!” Tamama said clapping “Yay Yay ”
Momoka was blushing furiously “Oh Tamama it's not that good.”
Mutsumi “That was great.” He was clapping, “You should come and sing on my show!”
Momoka shook her head “Rea-Really?”
Mutsumi sat down next to Tamama “Yeah.”
She stopped and thought, “Okay I guess so.”
Mutsumi gave a movie-star smile “great then!”
“Mmmm hmmm.” She smiled and nodded and whent to make food.
God he loved her why didn't she love him too? He watched her start cooking; he was sitting at the table leaning his arm on it. She was leaning over to open a cabinet, he smiled her underwear had Tamama's face on the back with his little logo as a back round he sighed and watched Momoka until she finished eating.
Now Tamama wasn't stupid he knew that something was up. `Hmmmmm is it just me but has Mutsumi been staring at Momoka this whole time? Maybe he was an evil assanin coming to attack him and his friend.”
Tamama was nodding his head “Mmmm Hmmmmm.”
Momoka looked at Tamama “Hey, will you Check on Giroro? ”
Momoka was heading to the secret base, she was carrying a plate of food, “Kururu-san what'cha doing? ”
Kururu looks up “finishing up my latest project.”
“Hear” she sets down the plate “Well if you need anything tell Giroro to call me, I have to be leaving soon”
Kururu put his hand to his mouth, thinking who his test subject would be.
Momoka whent to Keroro's room Kogoro was trying to get Moa to tell him where the bathroom was, and Rabbi was playing ring-around-the-rosie with Tamama and Keroro.
Tamama let go Rabbi's hand and ran to Momoka “Momochi can we take Keroro with us he'll just cause trouble for Giroro-san.”
Momoka smiled and picked up the green frog .Outside Paul started up the helocopter Momoka left the Hinanta houshold leaving Kyuki , Dororo , Rabbi ,Giroro to deal with Moa and 556.