Kikaider Fan Fiction ❯ Electric City ❯ Vol. One, Chap. Three: Carnival ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Carnival
Luke stood there in disbelief. “Tracy…” he said.
“What?” Tracy asked.
“Who…. is this?” the boy asked nervously.
“A cybrog.” the android said. Luke relaxed.
“What did you think it was; a corpse?” Tracy asked.
“Yes!!!!” the boy yelled. *Sweat drop on Tracy's head*
“Shhh!!!!” the android yelled. Luke fell lost.
“What do you mean?” he asked. Tracy didn't answer.
“Just get her in the car.” she said quickly. Luke was completely lost.
The android walked closer. “Don't just stand there!” she yelled. “Help me get her in the car!” Luke nodded and rushed to her.
“You grab the feet, I get the head.” Tracy said.
“Right.” said Luke. Then he took his position.
“On three, lift. Got that?” the android said. The boy nodded.
“Ready. One. Two. Three!” Tracy said. Both lifted the deactivated cybrog.
“OH!!!!” Luke yelled. “She's heavy! What's she made of?”
“Steel of course!” Tracy exclaimed.
“I knew that.” the boy said.
“Just help.” the android said.
“All right.” Luke said.
Tracy and Luke neatly pleased the cybrog into the back seat of the car.
“Now what?” Luke asked.
“Get in the car!!!” Tracy said quickly.
“Oh, of course.” the boy said. Then the two did so.
Within the trees, a camera saw the whole thing.
“We found them!” it said.
“Good!” a low voice said. “Now keep watching!”
“Yes boss.” said the camera. Then it let go of the tree and flew off.
Tracy drove the three of them back to the apartment. The building was still dark. Luke was relieved. “No one's awake yet!” he thought. The boy sighed.
“It's not over yet!” Tracy said. Luke looked up.
“What do you mean?” he asked. “We hatta carry her upstairs, remember?” the android said. The two looked at the stairs.
“Oh.” Luke said.
If you walking to a car with a ton of steel was hard, trying carrying that same steel up san flights of stairs and into your living room. By the time all of that was done, Luke was dead tired.
“Now we have to active her.” Tracy said. The boy looked up.
“Say what?” he asked. Tracy looked at him.
“Well, you don't want her lying around collecting dust, do ya?” she asked.
The boy thought for a moment, then said: “All right. How do we turn her on?”
“The on button, of course!” Tracy exclaimed.
“Oh.” said Luke. “And how do I find that?”
“Look for it, duh!” the android exclaimed.
“All right.” the boy said.
After fifteen minutes of searching, Luke gave up.
“All right Tracy,” he said. “Where is it her on?” The android tittered. Luke glared at her. “What's so damn funny?” he asked.
“Come here.” Tracy whispered.
“Hm?” Luke asked as he complied. “The button is…” the android began. She whispered the rest of it. The boy was a fiery red!
“DOWN THERE?!?!?!?!?” Luke yelled.
“Shhhh!” Tracy said quickly. “Not so loud!”
“But why… would they put it down there?!?” Luke asked.
“Dunno.” the android answered. Luke was still embarrassed.
“Look, just push the button!” she snapped. Luke nodded. He shut his eyes and moved his hand between the cybrog's legs. The boy clinched his teeth as he pushed the button.
The lights lit up as the cybrog's eyes opened. Tracy and Luke watched closely. She began floating up in midair. The plastic wrap broke and fell from around her body onto floor. The girl was glowing bright. Luke was in bewilderment. Finally, she sank down to the floor on her feet. The cybrog girl fell into Luke. The boy was delirious.
The girl smiled and said: “San!” Luke was filled with joy. “My luck is finally turning around!!!” he thought with tears of joy in his eyes. Tracy watched the whole show. “She will be safe here!” she thought is relief.
Data: Finished