Kikaider Fan Fiction ❯ Electric City ❯ Vol. One, Chap. Two: Play My Rules ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Play by My Rules
It was seven o'clock at night by the time Luke and his android got home. Luke unlocked the door. The android chick looked pissed.
“Well,” the boy said. “Welcome home.”
The lady android took one look around the place and said: “Home? You call this dump home?”
“*Sweat drop* Yep.” said the boy.
“*Snort* You're pathetic!” she said. Then he opened the door. Luke lived in an apartment. It wasn't run-down but it wasn't pretty-looking either. The apartment was just in between.
“After you.” Luke said to his new android. She just snorted and walked in. “This is going to be harder then I thought.” the boy thought. Then he sighed and walked into the apartment and locked the door.
Luke turned the lights on when they got inside. The lady android looked around and snorted.
“Now what?” her owner asked.
“This place is dirty and it stinks!!!!” she snapped. *Sweat drop on Luke's head*
“There is just no pleasing you, is there?” he asked. Then he sighed again.
For the first few weeks, all the android did was gripe, skulk, and do nothing. Her nasty attitude got on the neighbors nerves.
“You need to throw her out and get a better one.” they kept telling him. Luke would just sighed and reluctantly shake his head. The android had a problem, but what was it? Luke was going to find out for himself.
“San,” Luke said to her one evening. The android didn't answer. So the boy walked closer.
“Stay right there, loser.” she barked at last. Luke complied.
“Uh…” he began.
“What?!?” the android growled at him. The boy froze up stiff. Should he keep on? Hai, if he was going to find out the problem.
“Is there something wrong?” Luke asked her at last. The android looked up. Silence passed between them both. Luke started to leave.
“You want to know why I hate you.” she spoke up at last. Luke paused and turned to her.
“Uh-uh.” he said. Another silence came.
“I hate humans!” the android barked. “Because you sell and buy us like slaves!!!!!!” Then she chucked a glass bottle at the boy. Luke was lucky to duck. He paused and stared at her.
“Slave?!?” he asked.
“Yeah!” she snapped. Luke was stunned. All of this time, this lady android thought….
“Oh no!” Luke exclaimed. “You're not going to be a slave!” The android looked up with big eyes.
“What do you mean?” she asked.
“You see when I bought you,” the boy explained. “I freed you in the process.” The android couldn't believe what she was hearing.
“Are you sure?” she asked.
“Positive.” said Luke. The machine began to relax.
“In that case….” she began. The android signaled Luke to come closer. The boy complied. “Can I trust you with something?” she asked him. Luke nodded.
“Then come with me.” she said. Then the android grabbed him and dragged him outside.
“But why san?” Luke asked.
“No time for questions.” she said. “And call me Tracy.”
“All right….” said Luke.
The two came out to the parking lot. Tracy pulled out what looked a small disk and hit the button a couple of time. In an instant, two bright lights came on. A red sports car corvette pulled out to them. Luke was stunned.
“When you did get that?” he asked.
“Never mind that!” Tracy barked. “Just get in.” The boy nodded and complied. Tracy got into the driver's side and started the car.
“Hang on!” she yelled. Then the android drove out quickly. Luke followed her advice and held on for dear life.
Tracy drove them into the woods on the outskirts of the city. Luke looked around. He wanted to ask naze they were here but kept silent.
“Well,” said Tracy. “Get out.” Luke just looked at her. “Don't ask. Just do it.” the android said. The boy complied. Tracy got out as well and stepped forward. Luke was still watching. “Just follow me.” she said. Then the android started walking. The boy complied.
Tracy led him to a pile of twigs and leaves. She stopped but Luke walked closer to it. He looked at her.
“Here?” he asked. Tracy nodded. Luke nodded back. Then he began moving away the twigs and leaves. When it was all cleared away, a dusty old cellar door was revealed. The boy paused.
“Go on.” Tracy encouraged him. “It's unlocked.” Uneasily, Luke complied and opened the door. What he found would shock him completely.
“What… is that….?” he asked. A girl wrapped in plastic wrap lie out cold in the cellar.
Data: Error