Kikaider Fan Fiction ❯ Electric City ❯ Vol. Three, Chap. Sixteen: Journey ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Journey

Tracy already knew what had to be done. That's just how it went with her. She stole San first after all.

“Everyone all set?” she asked.

“Where are we going?” Luke asked.

“To Gill's lair, of course!” she said. The boy looked confused.

“And where is that?” he asked. Tracy frowned.

“Do you know where that is?” Luke asked.

“Yeah…” Tracy said. All eyes were on her.

“One of them, at least,” she said. Luke frowned.

“We'll get her back! I promise!” Tracy said. That didn't help. She threw her hands up in the air.

“Right,” she said. “Let's just get on with it.” Tracy marched forward. Everyone looked at each other.

“Come on!” Tracy shouted. “Get moving! We have to get San back! Let's go!” The party followed behind.

-----------

San sat in a glass tank. Wires were attached to her arms and legs. Gill ran his fingers along the cold surface.

“Good to have you back,” he said. San was created by him after all. It took ten years to bring her to life. He was close to completion.

But then Tracy stole San from him. (Ha! “San”. What a lame name. Couldn't they come up with a better name?)

He would have to deal with her later. Right now, Gill had to complete the Isis design.

“You will be the perfect weapon,” he whispered. The mad scientist laughed aloud. San sat in the glass tank with empty eyes. Time was now running out.

Data: Error