Kill Me Kiss Me Fan Fiction ❯ Look a Little Closer ❯ Soothing, Mourning Kisses ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Look a Little Closer

Paring: Jung-woo/OC Tae/Ga-woon Jung-woo/ and Kun, Ghoon-hahm, or Ga-woon latter on.

Summary: Jung-woo goes away to America for a year as a transfer student. When he come back a lot of things have changed, will anyone recognize him.

Warning: Slash

Disclaimer: I do not own Kill me, kiss me, no matter how much I wish I might. I do however own, Mama, Tom, Jason, and Amber.

Chapter Summary: Nightmares, and interrupted kisses.

-Chapter 03- Soothing, Mourning Kisses

Jason was walking towards his room when he spotted Austin lurking outside Jung-woo's room. Growling softly he walked up behind him grabbing the back of his collar, pulling him back from the door. "What are you doing?" The green eyed growled out. The younger teen wiggled from his grasp glaring.

"He's not yours, at least not yet!" Austin said smirking thinking he had won.

"But he will be." Jason said laughing. The blonde boy he had meet only hours ago intrigued him. by his guess he was a virgin, how he stayed pure all these years was beyond him. He had responded to the kiss but was shy about it, it was sweet, he was unlike anyone he had ever dated male or female. He wanted him and he wasn't about to lose him or let his sadist of a brother anywhere near the innocent boy.

He was broken from his thoughts by an all most silent pained whimper coming from Japans boys room. Pushing past Austin he opened the door more and looked into the darkened room. On the bed only visible by a stream of moon light was Jung-woo. His legs were tangled in the bed sheets, a light sheen of sweat covering his body, fat hot tears were leaking from his sealed eye lids. Seeing the blond shirtless and sweaty gave him some vary, vary naughty ideas.

"Get lost!" He ordered Austin, pushing his dirty thoughts from his mind, as the fact that the blonde was in some kind of emotional pain and having a nightmare registered, he had the over welling urge to comfort and cuddle the young man. That was something he normally wouldn't do for anyone other then Amber when she had a nightmare or got hurt. Austin not wanting to get his ass kicked and deciding he could all ways win the blonde from his older brother latter left with a `humph.'

After Austin left Jason closed the door not wanting anyone to bother them. He walked over to the bed with out switching on the light and got onto the bed, crawling over to the sleeping boy. Gently he smoothed the stay blonde gold hair plastered to his face from closed eyes. Slowly he pet Jung-woo running his hand through his damp golden blonde hair.

"Jung-woo, Jung-" He began to whisper but stopped abruptly when crystalline blue eyes snapped open confused, dazed, and scared. Quickly the blonde tried to pull away from him, causing Jason to frown. "Jung-woo, Jung-woo calm down it's all right it was just a nightmare." He said softly, pulling the blue eyed teen from his daze. "are you all right?" He asked concerned, pulling the smaller boy to him as he cried burying his face in Jason's hard muscled chest. "Do you want to talk about it?" Jung-woo just viciously shock his head `no.'

Jason sighed laying down with Jung-woo half on half off him head still buried in his chest crying. Slowly Jung-woo's sobs stopped as he fell into a peaceful sleep. Jason smiled down at the blonde locks, kissing the top of them, he soon fell into a peaceful sleep as well.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Jung-woo woke up the next morning feeling unnaturally warm, it wasn't normal to be warm in the morning, normally he woke up freezing in his apartment. The sun was shining in through an open window blinding him, trying to role over to get away from the offending light he found that he couldn't, bringing a hand up to shield his eyes he looked into the sleeping face of Jason, unruly green and black hair falling into his closed eyes. Jung-woo then realized the reason behind the unnatural warmth, as he was laying half on half off the American, using his hard toned chest as a pillow. The dark haired boy grumbled in his sleep, the slim muscled arm around Jung-woo's waist tightening and pulling him closer to the unconscious warm body, his tanned nose twitching slightly before he relaxed once again.

Jung-woo sighed resting his head back on the hard chest, noticing that in the chair that the sleeping young man had occupied last night sat Amber, sitting Indian style smiling at him fondly.

"I think he likes you." Amber said giggling. "He's offal nice to you, normally he'd be rude and ignore you." She said thoughtfully, Jung-woo blushing bashfully. She just smiled at him again, she could see why her older brother like him. "Will you play with me latter?" She asked blushing, Jung-woo smiled nodding his head `yes' receiving a grin from the little girl in return.

Jason opened his eyes going unnoticed by the other two occupants of the room he smiled as Jung-woo agreed to play with his younger sister. His little sister smiled again before getting up and bouncing out of the room. Jung-woo just sighed smiling fondly at where the little girl had been.

Jason smiled having a wonderfully naughty idea pop into his head. The arm not wrapped around the Japans teens wait, went up to tangle in silky smooth gold blonde locks tuning his head towards him. He grinned showing of his pearly whites as Jung-woo looked at him doe eyed.

"Good morning beautiful." He said before pulling the blondes lips to his in a searing kiss. After several seconds of the searing kiss Jung-woo began to respond, tentatively sucking on Jason's tong, both hands flat against Jason's smooth chest. Jason's on the other hand, were all over the place touching caressing, stroking, petting he couldn't get enough of the petite boy. The dark haired boy ran his teeth along Jung-woos soft pink tong, loving the way it sent shivers down the lithe boys body.

Soon Jason rolled them over his hard muscled thighs twining with Jung-woo's slighter ones. He slid his hands down the youngers body, his hands finally resting on the blondes slim hips digging his black coated fingernails into the soft skin there leaving crescent moons. Jung-woo gasped in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Jason tock advantage not one to give up such a good opportunity plunged his tong deeper, eliciting a moan. All to soon the need fro air made it's self known. Sucking on the blondes bottom lip as he pulled away breathing heavily as he trailed hot sucking nips and kisses down his jaw line lost from reality , just wanting to hear more of the hot mewling, whimpers, gasps and moans from the blonde boy.

There was a subtle cough from behind them, reality crashing back, Jung -woo's face lit up like a Christmas tree, as he tried to get up, but couldn't see as Jason was on top of him. Jason just smirked at his mother who stood in the door way smiling as if it was the most normal thing in the world, laughter in her eyes. "Breakfast is ready, come down before it gets cold, oh and were going school shopping so be ready to leave after breakfast." She said before walking out.

Jason smiled down at the cherry faced blonde giving him a kiss and petting his hair a few times before he got up. "Go get dressed, you heard her, all be over in thirty minutes, ready or not." He said emphasizing `not' and giving a wink, he grined walking out.

Jung-woo sighed he didn't like the fact that they were interrupted while they were getting all hot and heavy but then again he was glad they were, he didn't know if he'd be able to resist the dark haired boys lure. By the way things had been going he was pretty sure he couldn't. Just thinking about it made him melt. He sighed again getting up to take a shower.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

A/N: Hope you like it pleas Read and review!