Kill Me Kiss Me Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Kisses ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Hello. I just started reading K2 and absolutely love it! I absolutely love Jung Woo and Kun Kang. (huggles them both) Am I the only one who wishes there were look-a-likes of them IRL? Anyways, this story starts where book three leaves off. I warn you. There will be yaoi, fluff, cross-dressing, and quite a bit of lime in this story. With that said, let's get started!

Summary: What an interesting situation, Jung Woo being nursed back to health by Ghoon-Hahm Che.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Kill Me Kiss Me. (whimper ;-;)

Sweet Kisses

As Ghoon-hahm lifted Jung Woo on to his broad shoulders he could still her Que-min and the annoying girl with glasses bickering. He looked over his shoulder and gave a sigh of relief as he saw the irrating girl leave. He speeded up the pace of his walking as he heard Que-min walk up to him. The gang leader took out his cell phone taking special care not to drop the smaller boy even though he wanted to. He dialed the number for the taxi service and ordered a cab. He sighed as Que-min screamed in his ear and threaten him if he even lay one hair out of place on Jung Woo's head in he weaken state she would beat him within an inch of his life.

-A Block away from the bench-

'Where is he? Where is he?! Where is he!?!?!' Tae's thoughts screamed. She had been in a frantic state since her cousin has been missing since yesterday. No one has seen him so far. She had Kun and Ga-woon keeping a look out for him. Jung Woo would usually call when he got home and pester her about what she was having for diner. He never called. She didn't start to worry until she went by his place and found that he wasn't there the next morning. She waited by the phone for him to call then when she got impatient and went out looking for him. Ga-woon comforted him and said the Jung woo would show up soon. As Tae was going to give up and search for him tomorrow again she saw something that made her pause for a minute. As soon as she shook herself out of her daze she started running towards the boy who looked like her cousin being carried on some guy's shoulder. Just as she reached the curb she watched the cab pull off with the duo and a girl huffing and puffing as she glared at the cab.

"The nerve of that brute! Ooohhhhh!! You better watch yourself Ghoon-hahm Che! Because if you hurt my Jung Woo I'll make the beatings I gave you in kindergarten look like love laps!" seethed the pig-tailed girl.

Tae eyed the girl wearily for a second before she recognized her. She was the one who brought that picture by Jung Woo's place and visited him in the hospital. 'What does she have to do with that guy who disappeared with Jung Woo and is she a threat?' Tae asked herself. She sized the black haired girl up and walked up to her.

"Ah, excuse me, do you know where that guy took Jung Woo? I need to get to him and make sure he is ok." Tae questioned the Pure Water High girl. The girl gave a little jump in surprise. She whirled around and faced Tae. Que-min recognized her instantly.

"Hey Tae! What are you doing here?" Que-min asked fidgety. Tae can tell when someone was trying to change the subject since she was the master at it.

"WHERE. IS. MY. COUSIN!?!" Tae growled. She was worried sick about Jung Woo and this girl was keeping her from her cousin. Que-min jumped again and back up a bit. Que-min knew that she could easily over power the older petite girl but she didn't want to hurt her. Que-min decided to tell Tae where Jung Woo would and that he is perfectly safe.

"Jung Woo is ok Tae. He caught a slight fever from sitting out here all this time. He was waiting for this stray puppy he normally feed that never showed. Ghoon-hahm took him home with him and helped him. I promise he is safe. Don't worry. I will contact you when he is feeling better so you can take him home," Que-min sighed.

"He is where?! Are you saying that the guy who usually kicks the crap out of him for fun just took him home? How is that safe Que-min? I thought you were his friend or at least liked him!" foamed Tae. She was even more worried now. She turned her back to the stuttering girl and pulled out her cell phone. She dialed her boyfriend's number and waited for him to answer the phone.

RING! RING! RING!

"Huh-uh… Hello? Kun? Tae?" Ga-woon said. He was currently walking out of his house to meet up with Tae and Kun for their search for Jung Woo.

"Hey my number one reformed bad boy. It's Tae. I found out where Jung Woo is," Tae replied.

"Yeah. Where is your guy twin?" He asked. Believe or not Ga-woon was a little worried about the pretty boy loner.

"He's with Ghoon-hahm Che," Tae deadpanned.

"Hn.. Wha!? What do we do then?" Ga-woon stated.

"We go get him," The petite spitfire answered.

"Affirmative. Where are they?" he asked.

"They are heading to Ghoon-hahm's house. I'll meet you there. Later," Tae said before Ga-woon could say anything else. 'Hang tight Jung Woo. Tae is on the way.'

-In the cab-

Ghoon-hahm placed the slim boy on the back see and stared at him. He looked at the boy from head to toe and still couldn't see why Que-min was so into him. 'He is just a slip of a man. Not even that! The little princess boy is so pale and girly looking,' Ghoon-hahn thought. He shrugged out of his thin shirt and placed it over Jung Woo. He smoothed the strands of hair out of the smaller boy's face. He really did looked like a girl. He is such a mystery to everyone. Ghoon-hahm placed the boy's head on his lap so his head wouldn't lie at an odd angle. Ghoon-hahm Che didn't know why he was bothering to even lift a finger to help his archenemy in love but one thing was for sure. He vowed to get to know Jung Woo Im better so he can know what everyone sees in him and beat him the game of love for Que-mim.

"Nnnnnnnnnoooooo…. Ghost, come back! Don't go! Please… Come back….. Doggy!!!" whimpered the semiconscious boy. Tears flowed down the beautiful boy's clear blue eyes in angst and sadness.

Ghoon-hahm Che leaned in closer to hear what he was saying. The street thug wondered again why he was doing this again. Was a girl really worth all this trouble? 'Yes,' Ghoon-hahm thought to himself. He would make Que-min his if it were the last thing he did. If he had to put up with some femmy lil' poof to get her to notice him, so be it! The gang leader looked down at the feverish boy and felt a slight pang of guilt for beating on him before he firmly squashed it like a bug. 'I will not feel sorry for knocking around the lil' fairy! I will not! He makes me sick. He shoulda have been born a girl. He acts like one and is gorgeous like one too.. No.. I did not think think this lil' femmy bastard was cute or gorgeous or beautiful. Stop. Stop. Stop! I will stop thinking about him. He is nothing to me. He just a stepping-stone toward my real goal,' he chanted to himself in his head. Ghoon-hahm was about push the boy's head out his lap but thought better of it. He would not let the boy get to him even though he had the strangest urge to protect and cuddle the defenseless boy in the back of his mind. Ghoon-hahm shook his head to banish the tritorus thought from his head and looked straight in front.

TBC….

MistressCoCoLoVeR: You like it? Hate it? Delete it? Tell me how you feel so I have the courage to continue. Till next time. Ja!