Kill Me Kiss Me Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Kisses ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Such a pity…

Sweet Kisses

Chapter 1

Kun strolled casually down the busy sidewalk thinking to himself about what Ga-Woon said earlier. Tae had found Jung Woo although he was at the house of his local bully Ghoon-Hahm Che. Kun shook his head wondering how the brat got into such messes in the first place. Kun didn't care one way or another what happens as long as Ga-Woon, Tae, or Jung Woo wasn't hurt when they go try to rescue the twerp. The blond bombshell went into his pack and came out with a pack of cigarettes and a liter. The arrogant and bored model popped the cigarette feeling that this was going to be a long afternoon.

Que-min and Tae

Tae glared at the dark hair girl as ran off to Jung Woo's house to get him something to wear and his favorite bunny. Que-min sighed and murmured a low "I'm sorry" even though Tae was already half down the street.

-Ghoon-hahm Che's residence-

Ghoon-hahm tossed the shockingly feather light pretty boy on his bed. Ghoon-hahm had finished talking to his mom and she was now busy downstairs trying to whip something together for Jung Woo to eat. He sighed as he found a spare pair of pants and shirt for the smaller boy to wear. As Ghoon-hahm turned around faced the bed he found himself staring back into a pair of bloodshot azure blue eyes. The awoken boy scooted back on the large bed, a small mewl like whimper escaping the smaller boy's luscious lips. Ghoon-hahm wondered for the millionth time why he was helping the poof in the first place. Oh yeah, he didn't want Que-Min nursing, getting close to, or getting more intimate with the fairy anymore than she already is. Ghoon-hahm took a step towards the soaking wet boy and tossed the clothes to him.

"Change into these. You'll catch cold if you keep wearing those wet cloths any longer," Ghoon-hahm grunted. Jung Woo blinked twice and started striping right in from of him. Ghoon-hahm turned a slight tomato red as he caught a glimpse of Jung Woo's pale porcelain skin. Ghoon-hahm sputtered as he looked away quickly, "Have some decency will ya! I don't want to see yer mousy body ya poof!" Jung Woo just continued changed as he grunted something along the lines of "Whatever you boorish prick." Ghoon-hahm was about to leave the room when Jung Woo rasped that he was done dressing. When Ghoon-hahm turned around he slowly sucked in his breathe as he saw the erotic way Jung Woo had positioned his legs and body. The shirt was too big for the pretty boy so it slid off his shoulders revealing a lot skin. He was lying back propped on his elbows while his legs were open wide. His hair was still wet and in his eyes. His pink lil tongue darted in out his parched lips. Jung Woo wore a bored with a touch of weariness look on his face. Ghoon-hahm opened his mouth to say something when his bedroom door slam open knocking into an undignified heap on the ground. He looked up to curse and beat the snot out of who dared to enter his room identified when hi mouth dropped open wide. There stood an almost exact replica of Jung Woo in girl cloths.

"Jung Woo! There you are! You had me so worried. Ooohhhhhh! Wait until we get back to my house. I have an ear full for you," harped the girl clone. Jung Woo hopped up off the bed and tackled the girl in a bear hug and started bawling. The girl made soothing murmurs and comforted the boy. Ghoon-hahm had had enough.

"Who the hell are you?" the gang leader bellowed. The girl gave him a scathing look.

"I'm Tae Yeon, you bully. I'm Jung Woo's older cousin. I would get up in your face to slap the shit out of you and cuss you out but you can see that I'm busy trying to mend your handy work on Jung Woo," the protective girl sneered at him. Ghoon-hahm's mouth dropped again. 'Cousin?! I thought you two were twins' the thug mused to himself. He opened his mouth again to snap back at the when the door slammed open again right into his nose. Two guys stormed into the room both puffing on cigarettes. Ghoon-hahm felt like he needed some nicotine too as the pain in his nose stopped. The guy with stylish cloths and blond hair eyed the crying boy with a raised eyebrow and look in his eyes that Ghoon-hahm couldn't figure out.

"Hn. We got him now lets go," The model huffed as he took a drag of his cigarette. Started over to Tae intending to carry Jung Woo when Ga-Woon beat him to the punch.

The dark hair boy bent down to the girl and patted her on the shoulder, as he looked Jung Woo over. "Tae, is Jung Woo ok? Lets get his stuff and get outta here," the dark hair youth said.

Ghoon-hahm wasn't ready to let Jung Woo leave yet. They had unfinished business. The gang leader eyed the three keeping him from his goal and squared his shoulders. Nope. Jung Woo was not leaving if he had anything to say about it…

TBC…

AN: Dun, dun, dun, duummmmm!!!!!! Welllllll, what does Ghoon-hahm have up his sleeve to keep our pretty lil' Jung Woo his 'caged song bird.' Thank you to those who review. You give me courage to continue. I don't know if I'm going to make this ficcie a Jung woo/ghoon-hahm che romance or Kun kang/jung woo romance. But all I can say is this since I'm decided. This is going to be a love triangle until I'm sure who deserves Jung Woo the most. Know that Que-min will be getting some action also. I don't know whom I'm hooking her up with yet. Kun maybe… Ga-Woon/Tae romance will let it self be known in future chapters. Ghoon-hahm's gangs makes and appearance in the next chappie too. Stay toned. Later.