Kill Me Kiss Me Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Kisses ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Such a freaking pity…

Sweet Kisses

Ghoon-hahm eyed the three new arrivals in his room with mild annoyance and wariness. He stood up and dusted himself off. Ghoon-hahm turned up his nose in mild disgust as he looked at the sissy bawling in his twin cousin's arms. 'Hmph! What a disgrace to the male race. If I don't get Que-Min after all is said and done I will pound the little Nancy boy into the ground and them' the thug griped to himself. He walked over to the two sitting on the floor.

"Jung Woo ain't going no where. The boy is too sick to be moved. Anyways, it's almost dinner time and my mom is lookin' forward to meetin' my new friend as she pampers and babies him," Ghoon-hahm said with a wolfish grin.

Ga-Woon stood in front of the two cousins as he glared at the Yi Won leader. He didn't trust the guy as far he could trough him. He wanted to grab Jung Woo and scram. He opened his mouth to say something to Ghoon-hahm when Tae beat him to the punch.

"The hell he is! He's going home to my house. I don't trust you frankly and how can I trust the words of a brutish asshole that beat my cousin half to death! What has my cousin ever did to you to deserve this kind of treatment, huh? Are you really that sad and pathetic that you beat up people smaller and not as strong as you over something so petty or he didn't do in the first place? This could have easily been talked out but you didn't think that far ahead did. You pounded my cousin into the ground first and asked questions later. Savage! I should report you to the police but I'm no squealer. I doubt my cousin would thank me for the help either," Tae seethed on. She hugged Jung Woo tighter to herself to the point of almost suffocating him.

"Besides, it's getting late and we have other more important things to do other than argue about who gets to 'nurse' Jung Woo back to health," Kun puffed as he took another drag of his half spent cigarette.

"But.. I. Oh just take the lil' turd. It wasn't like I was going to poison the lil' queer anyways. Take him before I change my mind," Ghoon-hahm grumbled. Kun, Tae, and Ga-Woon shared a brief look before they gather up Jung Woo and stormed out of the gang leader's house like a bat out of hell. Ghoon-hahm sighed. 'There goes one of my chances to bring Jung Woo down. I'll follow him around tomorrow so I can find a chance to be alone with him and strike' the stormy eyed thug mused. He smoothed down his wrinkled shirt over his lean and muscled torso before going down to dinner.

-With Tae, Kun, Ga-Woon, and Jung Woo in a Taxi-

"Uhhhhhh… What is with these people? They either want to pound me into oblivion, kiss me and date me, take pictures of me in questionable positions, or all of the both… I just can't stand it," Jung Woo whined. He was currently in Kun's lap. The cab was small so the piled into the taxi anyway they could fit. The cabbie strictly forbidden anyone from sitting in front with him so they all had to get in the back. Tae was already perched in Ga-Woon's lap so that only lift Kun's lap empty. Jung Woo had crawled meekly on to the hunky model's lap and settled in for the ride. The small blond pouted as he let out a fit of sneezes. Kun cringed a bit while wiping a bit of snot of his pricey duds. They were chatting amongst themselves as Jung Woo griped and whined all the way home.

"Well, to be blunt Jung Woo. There is something about you that pisses people off and make them desire you at that the same time. The fact that yer oblivious to it all makes people want to get yer attention even more," Ga-Woon responded. He readjusted her girl in his lap.

"Hn. Like yer the only one who is hounded by that damn 'Pretty Boy' fan club and gang leaders. It grates the nerves how these punks never give up and let someone breathe," muttered Kun.

"Well, lets get our minds off these unpleasant things. Lets plan something for tomorrow," Tae chirped.

"But, but, but?! That's our date night!" Ga-Woon screeched.

"Though! We'll have a more private date next time. I want to do something with all of us," Tae answered. 'And keep an eye on Jung Woo,' she added silently to herself.

"BUT… Al right… What will we do?" Ga-Woon murmured. Tae patted his head and said 'that's a good boy.'

Kun shook his head. It was sad seeing his long time friend practically pussy whipped and trained like a dog. Kun blow a piece of his honey colored lock out of his hazel(AN: I don't know his eye color so I'm going with hazel. Simply glorious. *_*) colored eyes as he sneaked a look at the load in his lap. Jung Woo was surprisingly light for a boy his age. On Kun's chiseled muscled thighs Jung Woo was light as a feather. He felt Jung Woo snuggled closer into his warmth and sigh. Kun raised a finely shaped eyebrow and blushed a bit. Kun was shook out of his mussing as he heard what they were planning for the next night.

"- Let's just get something to eat and hang out at the arcade. Something low key and fun, ya know?" Ga-Woon suggested.

"Perfect! It's set. Me and Jung Woo will meet you and Kun tomorrow at the arcade around noonish, K?" Tae confirmed.

"Got it. We'll be ready and waiting by then," Ga-Woon answered when the cab pulled up to Tae's apartment.

"Ok, See ya tomorrow," Tae said. She kissed her man on the lips hard and passionately. She was crazy about the guy. She murmured goodbye to him and Kun as she climbed out the taxi with Jung Woo. When they got out the cab they waved goodbye as the cab speeded around the corner.

-time leap. Arcade at 1:30 -

They arcade was crowed that day with screaming and hyper teens that day. Everywhere you looked you could see a hip chain-smoking thug or a lollipop licking cutie. In the far corner sat the K2 crew munching on fatty foods and cool and fruity smoothies. Tae was look tomboy cute in sky blue cut-offs, a tied at the midriff flannel shirt, a matching blue scarf tied at the neck, and a baseball cap fitted snug on her head. Her main squeeze wasn't looking so bad in dark cargo pants and sleeveless vest shirt. Kun was stylish as usual in designer jeans fitted snug to his awesome butt, a form fitting print shirt, and a floppy denim kango hat. Jung Woo was keeping it low key in black cargo pants and a midriff wifebeater cover with a loose dark green hoodie since he was still under the weather. Jung Woo let out a low moan as he sucked on his peach smoothie. He twirled the straw around in his mouth and darted his pink tongue up and down the straw. Jung Woo always got a little carried away when he is drinking his beverage. He paid no attention as usual to the people who was staring at him. He was completely focused on his food. He let out a small belch as he finished the last of his fries.

"Eh. I'll be back. I'm going to the bathroom and then going to spend some time on the DDR machine. Don't wait up," Jung Woo said in his usual monotone voice. He still looked a wee bit pale but more healthy. He still didn't notice as a pair of shaded eyes follows him around. Ghoon-hahm watched his prey step on to the game as another person stepped onto the other pad to challenge him.

Jung popped in a few coins in the machine. He watched the other person step on the other stand. The person who challenged looked around his age and was pretty too. The girl was on the flat-chested side, and large hands and feet but that still didn't take away from her handsomeness.

"Ello little man. My name is Gazelle Sofia Yee. Lets have a have a friendly match, ne?" said the thickly accented alto voice. Jung Woo just gave her a simple nod then started the game. It took a second before the music started. By the time the song was almost done Jung Woo had smoked the girl into dust. Even when he was sick the pretty boy still had the gusto dance and gyrate like a champ and still tap onto the pad of the beat. He was shaking his booty so hard and fast he didn't notice that a crowd had gathered around to watch him go. When the song ended he was out of breath but felt great. He turned around to shake the girl's hand. She was good herself. She smiled a crooked gap tooth smile.

"Great game, babe. I'll see you around," winked Gazelle as she sashayed off and out of the arcade.

TBC…

AN: (smiles) Thank you to all those who have reviewed my fic at mediaminer.org and ff.net. You guys are the greatest. This is my last update for a while for all my fics. I need to concentrate on school. I'll update when I can. (smooches) In the next installment of 'Sweet Kisses' Gazelle shows up again but there is something fishy about her. And jealousy and anger flare as multiple parties strive to win Jung Woo's attention and heart. See ya next time! Ja…