Kim Possible Fan Fiction ❯ Contested Intentions ❯ Commercial: McDonalds; So NOT Loving It ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Same as before, I didn't write this myself, but since its actual author whipped it up specifically to be a commercial in this fic, I don't see any possible way that she could object to it being here. Regardless, this one is by Supremia at FanFiction dot Net, and naturally doesn't coincide with any of her fics like the first did. But she does have quite a few fics up in her profile that you really should check out if you like this. Personally, I'd recommend her The Best Highschool Fic Ever Reloaded, it's quite funny.
 
BADABABABA~
 
We enter an establishment that thrives on obesity and human sorrow: McDonalds. A couple of handsome 'Gen X-ers,' one, a tall blonde, the other, a slightly stockier brunette, both clad in the common garb of all college students, a hooded sweatshirt with a quirky political statement and a pair of jeans. They peruse the menu, and the blonde begins to speak.
 
"Dude, you know what us guys are like?"
 
"No, man, I don't. What are we like?"
 
"Like…a Quarter Pounder cheeseburger."
 
"What?"
 
"Well, first, we look pretty ordinary, right? But we've got all these layers."
 
"Uhh…?"
 
"These luscious, delicious layers. There's just something about guys, you know?"
 
"Um, dude? You're kinda…scaring me."
 
"And there are so many things you can do with a Quarter Pounder cheeseburger. Or have. Like fries, or candlelight dinners…"
 
"…Yeah. Um. I'm going to…bye."
 
"Wait! Wait! I've got a better example! Guys are like parfaits! They taste great with whipped…hey, what the hell are all of you people staring at?"
 
BADABABABA~ McDonalds! I'm lovin' it! (Or kinda liking it, a little, because I think it might be interesting and sort of funny, until I start to question my best friend's sexuality. So I guess I'm really not lovin' it at all. Damn. )