Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ LOL: Life of LIES ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY EXCEPT FOR AMAYA!!!
Summary: A teenage girl…just trying to live a normal life in a time of chaos and crisis. Though if she didn't have her friends by her side it might not be so easy. Sort of A sister story of I Want My Broken Guardian by brEaK4AnGELs at fanfiction.net. Most of the character profiles will be in her profile. Pairings ROC(Amaya), Sokairi, Roxine, Squiffie, (Angel)OCxOC(Lauren) and many others.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
LOL: Life Of Lies
Prolouge
 
 
Long ago, when all the worlds were created….
And the people to live in them were born
A creature was starting to form………
A creature that grew stronger..
With every act or thought of Hate
…With every drop of blood
But though this creature was strong…
It didn't understand the true meaning of life
Allowing it to be vanquished by the one person
Who understood his pain..his weakness
She sealed him in a place long forgotten….
And life went on for years, until, finally
The girl died, naturally as can be
But she would be reincarnated…
When the creature rose once again
With a new name…a new identity
Finally, the day came and HE rose once again
Hakujin, destroyer of all
And on that day ….. a child was born
Amaya Haraka…me
The daughter of the High Summoner, Yuna
The reincarnation of a once great warrior
THIS is MY story
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hyperhappegothgirl: Well…how do you like it?
hyperhappegothgirl: Oh and two more things,One: check out Break 4angels story I Want My Broken Guardian. Her work is really good and I had a bit of input in her stories, like my OC Amaya. I will be putting her new character profile up on my profile ASAP along with break4angels new character designs. TAFN ! REVIEW PLEASE!