Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ LOL: Life of LIES ❯ Dripping Water against blood red skies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: I ONLY OWN AMAYA!!!!
& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& & & &
LOL: Life of LIES
CHAPTER 1
Dripping Water against blood red skies
 
Plip-Plop
 
Kick-Breathe-Punch-Kick-Breathe-Punch, my movements went with the rhythm of the sound of the cold water hitting the cavern floor. That was the only sound for miles and I was happy for that, it meant that nothing was wrong, everything was at peace. As long as the world outside this cavern was at peace, so was I for we haven't had this type of…tranquility, I guess you could say, in Spira for years. Hell, yes that's what Spira has been like for the past something or other years.
 
Plip-Plop-Plip
 
I threw another kick at my invisible enemies as another trickle of sweat fell down my face. The humidity in the air was almost unbearable right now, but I had to suck it up and deal with it. This may be the last time I would be able to train here for quite a while. I know that…that THING would send another type of creature out to cause chaos and pain.
 
Plip-Plip-Plop
 
Another kick, another punch, another breath, though my breathing was more forced than usual. `Just like everyone's smiles.' I thought. They weren't TRUE smiles anymore, hell, they were even more forced than when Sin was around. `Oh wait, never mind…Sin is back again, silly me.' I close my eyes and elbowed the air, `It's all HIS fault.. everything that happening its all because of HIM.'
Plip-Plip-YEOWCH!
 
And just like that my concentration was shattered into a million shards and my peace of mind was gone. It almost could make me laugh in some sick way how easily things could be shattered these days, people's smiles….tranquility. I opened my eyes and turned to the source of the noise to see Vindina hopping around holding his foot. I gave a small smile at that and shook my head at him.
“What do you want?” I asked
“Your friends are here and your mom wanted me to…hey WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I WAS TALKING TO YOU YOU KNOW!”
I just gave a wave behind me as I sprinted out of the cavern and across the beach. When I heard my friends were here, it felt like a happy light lit up inside me and I DIDN'T want it to go out. I ran all the way up the slope, the permanently blood red sky surrounding me. Normally, I would have thought as the sky as a rope, suffocating me. It was HIS doing after all, but today I didn't even notice it. I finally got back to my small village and ran into the first hut on the right, my families hut.
“Hey, Chocobo.” My friend, Lauren said cheerfully when I got in.
“Hey Amaya.” My cousin, Angel said in greeting.
“Guys! You're here! Oh, this is so cool!” I suddenly stopped rambling as my face fell, they wouldn't leave the Farplane unless something was wrong “What happened?!”
 
To Be CONTINUED……
Hyperhappegothgirl: MUHAHAHA cliffhanger. Well heres the first chapter done and finished NOW REVIEW DAMB YOU *shakes fist at everyone*