Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Evanescence Of Fantasies ❯ Agrabah ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Agrabah: The King Of Thieves

---

A Whole New World: Agrabah

Aladdin and the King of Thieves

---

Aladdin was nervous. In a couple of days he would be marrying his beloved Princess Jasmine and taking the proper position as Prince Aladdin of Agrabah. He should be happy then shouldn’t he? He was a mere street rat who dreamed of a life of riches, and now he was getting it with a beautiful wife and loyal friends to help him. But why was there this weird feeling in the pit of his stomach? He felt empty, like he was missing something...someone.

“Al!” Genie exclaimed. “What are you doing here?” he asked, referring to Aladdin’s old house. “The princess is worried about you! She says you’ve been distant lately. If you ask me, that’s a bad way of showing commitment before a wedding.”

“Genie.” Aladdin sighed. “I don’t know...I just don’t know...”

Genie touched Aladdin’s feet, quickly removing his hand after he did. “Ah! I feel someone has cold feet!” He placed a hug blue arm around Aladdin’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, Al, this happens to the best of us. Right, Abu?”

The monkey gave Genie a confused look, shrugging.

“Don’t be shy!” Genie grinned. “C’mon, Al, let’s get back to the palace. If you keep sneaking out like this then Princess Jasmine might suspect you’re cheating on her!”

Aladdin gave Genie a wry look. “Like I’d ever do that...and it’s not cold feet!” He began pacing the small room. “I know I want to spend the rest of my life with Jasmine...it’s just...how I spend it I’m unsure of!”

“Uh...right...I know exactly what you’re talking about!” Genie replied. He leaned down to whisper in Abu’s ear, “I have no idea what this psycho is talking about.”

“My father was never there for me.” Aladdin continued, “How do I know how to raise my family?”

“Hire a nanny!” Genie suggested.

“Genie! I’m serious!”

“Look, Al.” Genie replied in a softer and more serious tone. “You’re a great guy and I’m sure you’ll make a great father. Plus you got us!” Aladdin watched as Genie pulled Abu into an embrace, giving him a reassuring smile.

“Thanks.” Aladdin smirked.

“Aladdin!” Iago cried out as he flew threw the window. “We have a situation! I was just minding my own business when a huge ship thingy crashed into the alley.”

“A ship thingy?” Aladdin asked, confused. “Like Sora’s?”

Iago nodded. “But Sora’s not in it! There was this other boy...and a girl! She didn’t look too good either!”

“Right...” Aladdin responded. “Show me where they are.”

---

Riku held his head in pain. How did he manage to crash? He was so good when it came to driving a gummi...so he thought. I must be alittle rusty. I usually use darkness of Hook’s ship to travel. He thought as he looked to see if Lenne was all right. She was still in a deep sleep. She must be out of it to not wake to that.

He exited the gummi to see what world they landed in now. Humid air hit him as he stepped onto the sand. Riku immediately knew where he was. Agrabah. He remembered when he was sent here by Maleficent to capture Princess Jasmine. Of all worlds...

Lenne stirred, “This place stinks of marriage.” she muttered. Riku turned his attention to her, but she seemed to still be asleep. Also her voice didn’t sound like her own.

“There! There they are! I told ya so!” Iago yelled as he flew towards Riku. “People from another world!”

“I got it, Iago.” Aladdin replied wryly. He examined Riku carefully. “Um...how did you get here? Aren’t the walls restored?”

Riku’s face was emotionless as he watched the others watch him. “You’re Aladdin aren’t you?”

“I...how did you know?” Aladdin asked. “Are you a friend of Sora’s?”

Riku shrugged. “You can say that.”

“Ow...my head.” Lenne moaned as she slowly opened her eyes. “Riku?”

Riku quickly made his way back into the gummi. “Lenne? You ok?” he asked, cradling her face with his hands to examine her face. Her eyes were darker then usual but other then that she was fine.

“I’m fine. How about you?” She noticed a couple of cuts and bruises on him. “We need to get you to a doctor.”

“A doctor at your service!” Genie responded. He changed into doctor attire and examined both Lenne and Riku. “A couple of bumps and bruises! Nothing alittle TLC can’t handle! So tell me, where you lovers from?”

“We’re not...”

“What’s it to you?” Riku asked back, interrupting Lenne.

“Well, let’s see. You two aren’t from here which can be a good thing or a bad thing. We don’t take lightly to strangers nowadays due to the whole ‘heartless’ thing.” Lenne paled. “And my wedding’s tomorrow so it’s better we settled this now.”

“Wedding?” Lenne asked. She sounded excited. “I love weddings!”

Riku shook his head. “Look...we just...crashed here. We’re not from the dark side or anything. I was traveling when our gummi was pulled into some weird warp hole.”

“So you don’t know Sora?” Aladdin asked.

“Oh, we know Sora.” Lenne replied. “Riku’s a good friend of his and Kairi’s.”

“Then where is he? Sora’s not here?”

“Sora’s off doing something else.” Riku replied. “Look, can you get us to a shelter or something. This isn’t exactly the right place or time to be interrogating us.” He glanced at Lenne. “I’d like to have a doctor look at her. A real doctor.”

Aladdin gave them an uncertain look. “Fine. Follow us to the palace. But don’t think we aren’t done with the questions. Genie, go tell Jasmine we have visitors.”

Riku mentally cursed at the mention of Princess Jasmine. She’ll surely remember him since he was the one who captured her before.

“Thanks so much.” Lenne smiled. With the help of Riku, she slowly got out the gummi. She glanced around the dark alley. This place was familiar to her but she’s never been there a day in her life. Maybe one of the villains are from here...what’s his name?

“Aladdin! There you are! I was so worried!” Jasmine exclaimed as she made her way to her fiancee. She pulled him into an embrace before spotting the other couple. “Hello.” she smiled. “And you are?”

“I’m Lenne.” Lenne replied, extending her hand. “And this is Riku.”

Jasmine shook her hand as Riku avoided eye contact with the princess. “Hello, Lenne. I’m guessing you’re not from around here?”

Lenne smiled down at her attire. “What gave me away?”

Jasmine grinned back at her. “Are you friends of...OUCH!” She quickly pulled her hand out of Lenne’s grasp and stared at her hand.
“Something wrong, Jasmine?” Aladdin asked in concern.

Jasmine stared at her hand before glancing up at Lenne, who in return had a look of horror on her face. “Nothing...just burnt my hand...”

“On what?” Genie asked.

Lenne looked down at her own, sensing a strong emotion coming from the couple. “You guys are getting married aren’t you?” she asked softly.

“How did you know?” Jasmine asked.

Kill them.

“Lucky guess.” Lenne responded.

“We were just about to take them to the palace when...”

“I know you!” Jasmine interrupted, gazing at Riku with large accusing eyes. “He was the one that took me! Aladdin, he’s one of them!”

Everyone stared at Riku in fear. Aladdin pulled out his sword as Genie pulled out two guns.

“Don’t move one inch, buster!” exclaimed Genie in a cop-like voice.

Riku sighed. “You’re right. We are the enemies.” he smirked as Jasmine gasped in horror. “But we’re not here to do what you think we’re doing.”

“What do you think we think you’re doing?” Aladdin asked back.

“Please, just let us explain.” Lenne pleaded. “Riku has a good explanation for his actions. And I...” she stopped mid-sentence. There was a strong force coming from behind her. She turned around to look at the huge palace. It was coming from there. An...oracle? Which means...I can find a way to destroy Samara for good...

Riku sensed that Lenne sensed something. Maybe there was a reason they were sucked into that warp hole. “Take us to the palace.” he demanded, pulling out his oblivion blade. “Now.”


.







< br>