Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling of Belonging ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3

Sora set the High wind down on the sandy beach and waved at Prince Eric as he came up to him. "Sora it's good to see you again." he said.
"Hey Eric where's Ariel?" Sora asked as he hoped out of the High wind.
Eric smiled ruefully "Where do you think she is?" he asked as he glanced at the ocean. Sora laughed and glanced behind him.
"Meet my friends this Riku, Axel and Roxas. Guys this Prince Eric...He's married to a mermaid." Sora said.
Roxas gave him a deadpan look. "A mermaid? Yeah right Sora." he said.
"It's true Rox..I met her...swam with her..sang with her." Sora said as he shrugged and walked to the water. "Hey Eric why did Ariel return to the Sea?" he asked.
"Her father came up saying he needed help why I don't know..oh here he comes." Eric said pointing to the raising waves. Sora glanced over and saw King Triton appear.
"Sora its good that your here." Triton said.
"No problem your highness meet my friends Riku, Roxas, and Axel." Sora introduced.
"It is a pleasure to meet friends of Sora." Triton said. "Ready Sora?" he asked. Sora nodded and dived into the water as Triton shot him with his triton.
"SORA!" Axel, Roxas, and Riku shouted.
"Relax guys I'm okay." Sora said as he popped out of the ocean. Riku blushed when he saw Sora bare chested with a blue dolphin tail. The water dripping off of him didn't help Riku's blush.
"Are you guys ready?" King Triton asked.
"Uh...Maybe I should stay here... I mean fire and water don't exactly mix." Axel said. Sora nodded
"Sure Axel maybe you can help Eric up here on land." Sora said as he watched Roxas and Riku change into mermaids. Roxas had a similar tail to his only gray while Riku had a black shark's tail. Sora nodded and dived into the sea with Riku, Roxas and King Triton.
"I'm sorry but I must go on ahead Sora." King Triton said. Sora nodded and turned back to the others.
"Before we go anywhere you two must learn how to swim." Sora said.
"I can help wid dat." said a voice below them. Sora swam down and saw a red crab.
"Hey Sebastian. Can you really help Riku and Roxas swim while I catch up with Ariel?" Sora asked.
"Sure man but it will cost you." Sebastian said. Sora smiled and shook his head.
"What is it another song or dance?" He asked.
"No way Sora! I am not singing or Dancing." Riku said crossing his arms.
"I'm with Riku on this Sor." Roxas said. Sora winked at Sebastian then frowned.
"Alright get eaten by sharks. So Sebastian where's Ariel?" Sora said. Sebastian chuckled and pointed to her hidden cave. Sora only swam a few feet with Sebastian when they heard Riku and Roxas shout for them.
"Alright we'll do it." Riku mumbled.
"Great man, Sora go ahead and see dat girl...she's been wondering when you come back. I'll take care of these two." Sebastian said. Sora waved bye to them and continued on his way. He entered the cave and swam to the center. "ARIEL!" he shouted.
"UP HERE!" Ariel shouted back. Sora swam up and saw Ariel holding a music box. "SORA! You came back." She said as she hugged him. Sora chuckled and hugged her back.
"What is that Ariel?" he asked when she released him.
"Oh this it's my mother's music box. Listen." She said before singing along with the music.
Oh, the waves roll low
And the waves roll high
And so it goes
Under the bright blue
Endless Sky
Waves try to measure
The days that we treasure
Wave hello
And wave goodbye
Sora looked at Ariel when she closed it. "Mother use to sing that all the time for our lullaby. Daddy gave it to me for a wedding gift. I never showed it to anyone before. " she said.
"Was that your mom and your dad as the figures dancing?" Sora asked. Ariel nodded.
"Hey Ariel, have you seen any heartless or nobodies around have you?" he asked. Ariel shook her head.
"No, the trouble we're having trouble from Morgana, Ursala's sister." she said. Sora nodded his head and waved goodbye to her. He swam to where he left Riku and Roxas.
"Sorry Sebastian it seems we have to make a rain check on that new song and dance." Sora said as he grabbed Riku and Roxas and swam to the surface. There he saw Eric and Axel fighting heartless. They looked around and saw a golden glow heading for them and they were back to their normal selves. Sora called his key-blade as did Riku and Roxas. They helped defeat the heartless and saw Triton's triton glow. Sora closed door for Atlantica. He waved goodbye to everyone and they boarded the Highwind and headed for the new coordinates.
"Where are we headed now Sora?" Roxas asked. Sora looked at the coordinates and smiled.
"Halloween Town."
Just a little A/N: I will be rewriting Starting Over but until then the previous Starting Over will stay on my account. Sorry if my updates are coming later and later. My grandfather broke his hip then when he got it replaced they found more stuff wrong with him so we have been going back and forth to the hospital and home and i am going back and forth from the hospital to WITH THE STORY!
Chapter 4- Halloween Town
Sora landed the Highwind down in the forest. “Uh…Sora is this Halloween Town?” Roxas asked. Sora chuckled and shook his head. He walked out into the forest leaving Roxas, Axel and Riku confused. They looked at one another and followed him through the woods and watched as he walked through a door in a tress with a pumpkin painted on it. They looked at each other again and shrugged. They walked through and saw Sora in black with fangs. "Um...Sora what is exactly are you dressed as?" Riku asked. Sora shurgged
"A vampire." he said. "Riku looks like a scarecrow." he added. Roxas and Axel turned and saw Riku in torn pants and shirt with a zipper going down his part (think of Glitch in TIN MAN). He had a black coat with brass buckles.
"Yeah well your 'twin' looks like he did when I met him only with fangs." Riku said. He was right Roxas had his Organization coat back on with dark circles under his eyes with fangs and his coat was torn in various places. Sora started laughing after getting a good look at Axel. Roxas turned and joined him while Riku just had a slight smirk. Axel looked confused.
"What?" He asked.
"Axel..hahaha...you look like...hahaha...a...pbbt.." Sora couldn't stop laughing to tell him what he looked like. Axel had various colors on his face with his black teardrops painted pink, His hair was in two colors red and green, and he had tattered clothes on. He too had fangs in his mouth. Truthfully he looked like one of those clowns from KILLER CLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACEthat scared Sora when he was younger, but on Axel it was hilarious. Axel finally got tired of the laughing and went to the fountain in the square to take a look.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" he said. Sora and Roxas laughed harder and Riku started to chuckle.
"Hello Friends and welcome to Halloween Town. I'm the Pum- Sora! Your back! Who are your friends?" Jack Skellington asked. Sora finally managed to get his laughing down and introduced his friends.
"This is Riku, Roxas and the angry clown over there is Axel." Sora said. Axel stuck his tongue out and continued to pout. Sora chuckled again and turned back to Jack.
"We got word that some heartless have appeared around here. Have you seen any?" Sora asked. Jack thought for a moment.
"I have." came another voice.
"Hi Sally." Sora said as the rag doll came forward. "where did you see them?" Sora asked.
Sally pointed out of town. "They were heading toward Sandy Claws and his world." she said. "And those three trouble makers were with them." she added. Riku rolled his eyes.
"Santa Claus is not real. He's something grown-ups tell little kids so they'll behave." he said. Sora smirked as did Jack. Riku looked between them and frowned "What?" he asked.
"Oh he's real alright I tried to take his place. Come on I'll show you." Jack said. Sora grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Relax Sora, I'm not going to try anything, I simply wish to help my new friends." he added. Sora sighed and let him go and motioned for the others to follow him and Jack. They walked back into the forest and walked to the tree with a Christmas Tree for the door. They walked in and saw heartless surrounding the workshop. Sora and Roxas summoned their two Keyblades and went after them. Axel called his Chakrams and followed them. Riku just stared wide eyed.
"Ooookay maybe not." he mumbled, he shook his head and summoned his keyblade and went after some heartless. When the battle was over the door to the workshop opened and out stepped Santa Claus. Sora turned to Riku with a 'Told you so' look. Riku frowned and crossed his arms.
"Thank you Jack and Sora. They were causing me problems. Who are your friends Sora?" Santa asked.
"This is Roxas , Axel and the boy with his arms crossed is Riku." Sora introduced. Santa Claus walked over to Riku.
"So this is the boy that convinced you that I didn't exist. Believe it or not Riku I gave you what you asked for it's right in front of you...You just have to open your eyes and you'll see it. " he said. Riku looked shocked and watched as he motioned for them to come in. Jack placed a hand on Riku's shoulder.
"What exactly made you stop believing in him Riku?" he asked. Riku looked down.
"I wrote to him asking for someone I could give my heart and trust to but the years went by and nothing so I stopped believing." he said.
"Maybe he did give you that someone Riku you just didn't know it." Jack said before following the others inside. Riku sighed and thought back when he was 7. That was the year he stopped believing and when he first met Sora. He trusted no one else not even when Wakka, Tidus, Sophie and Kairi joined them as friends. Riku smiled ruefully and shook his head. He did get that someone and that someone was Sora. He just never opened his eyes to see it until now. He followed the others inside and leaned against the wall and waited for Sora's signal that it was time to go. 'Stupid old man...not telling me sooner.' he thought.
( Few minutes later)
Sora, Riku, Roxas and Axel waved goodbye to Jack and Sally and got back inside the Highwind. Sora had closed the keyhole for this world, and saw that there was one more place to go and help. The one place he felt was his real home. "So Sor where are we going now?" Axel asked. glad to be back in his old clothes and out of that ridiculous outfit.
"Radiant Garden."
A/N: . I also have two new stories in the works. One of course is Staring Over …the other is another Yu-Yu Hakusho. Any ways ENJOY!

Chapter 5 - Radiant Garden
Sora placed the Highwind down in the bailey backway where none of Cid's computers could catch him cause he wanted to surprise all of them. He and the others got out and started walking to Merlin's house when Sora stopped and saw a cloud forming above the old castle. 'That does not look good.' he thought as he ran after the others. 'That is not good at all.'

Leon and Cloud were currently trying hard not to strangle Yuffie and Tifa. "Squall how come you and Cloud are on the computer when we have Tron doing everything?" Yuffie whined.
"It's Leon."
"Squall, You and Strife are boring...Come on Yuffie let's go and see what Vincent is doing."
"It's Leon/Cloud!"
Leon rubbed his temples in annoyance as Yuffie kept bouncing around saying "Squall! Squall! Squall!"
"Yuffie please go with Tifa while we try to save this data for Sora." Leon said.
"SORA!"
Leon groaned. "Yes Yuffie, Sora." he mumbled. He suddenly felt small arms wrap around his waist and heard a soft chuckle from the blonde next to him.
"SORA!" Yuffie said again smiling. Leon glanced down at the hands and saw black and gold fingerless gloves clasped together. The hands released him and he turned around. There stood Sora with his goofy grin. Behind him were three boys one with a shade light of brown hair, one with red and one with silver.
"Hey Leon, Tifa, Yuffie and Cloud. Meet my friends this is Roxas,Axel and Riku." Sora said.
"Sora still in top form." Yuffie said hugging Sora tight. When she released him he placed his hands behind his head.
"Of course. Did you expect less of me?" Sora asked. Roxas stood next to him and Yuffie gasped.
"Sora you and Roxas could be twins!" she said.
"Well of course he is my nobody." Sora said.
Leon frowned. "As in a heartless Sora?" he asked. Sora looked at Roxas and Axel.
"Not exactly Leon. Roxas and Axel were part of Organizaqtion XIII but Axel helped me out and Roxas sort of faded back into me. I was turned into a heartless for Roxas to appear." he said. Leon and Cloud looked at Sora wide eyed (at least wide-eyed for them).
"How did the Keyblade master turn into a heartless?" Leon asked. Sora shyly looked over at Riku, who glanced down and clentched his fists together.
"I turned myself into a heartless with the reverse keyblade to save Kairi and the others. Riku saw it all happen." He said.
"No, Sora...I made you turn yourself into a heartless or at least Ansem did. I didn't just watch." Riku said.
"Riku." Sora said softly.
"It's true Sora. I let Ansem control me and put you and Kairi in danger which caused you to...nevermind." he said as he walked out.
"No one can be turned into a heartless unless there is darkness in their heart. Even the keyblade master has darkness." Roxas said as his eyes followed Riku out the door.
"I'll go get him Sora." Axel said as he left through the door. Sora sighed and turned back to face Leon and Cloud.
"So Sora what brings you out here?" Cloud asked. Sora looked over at him.
"Um... well the King has been getting signals that heartless have appeared around here lately and well...I noticed when we left the bailey there was this dark cloud forming around the castle. " Sora said. Leon turned back to the computer monitor and saw that some of the security system database had disappeared causing breaches around the castle.
"Well it seems we will be getting some action after all Cloud." Leon said.
"I'll go get Axel and Riku." Sora said as he ran out the door. Roxas watched as Sora disappeared out the door.
"So your Sora's nobody huh?" Cloud asked. Roxas turned back to face Leon and Cloud. He nodded.
"We're not all like him Cloud." Roxas said.
"Oh, Then how come Sora's eyes sort of lost their spark...I can tell that his smile is somewhat forced." Cloud said. Roxas sighed.
"It's because he believes he no longer belongs on Destiny Islands. When he and Riku returned to the islands nothing was the same. Sora's mom never returned and well Sora feels like...its no longer home. Riku is the same way." Roxas said.
" Where does he feel like he belongs?" Leon asked.
"I may a connection to his heart but even that I'm not sure." Roxas said shaking his head.
Leon and Cloud were thinking the same thing. Is this what is to become of the Keyblade Master. To feel like they no longer belonged in their home world. To have their heart connected to everyone else and yet feel so alone. Leon took Cloud's hand and squeezed. Cloud glanced over at Leon and nodded. Roxas saw the small exchange.
"So you two are together?" He asked. Leon glared and Cloud crossed his arms. "Hey it doesn't matter to me or Sora. I just...Good for you." he added as he walked out and waited for Sora to get closer to him with Axel and a somewhat relaxed Riku.
"We'll ask them later when this battle is over." Cloud said. Leon nodded.
"You do realize Roxas is going to stay to." he said. Cloud shrugged and looked at Leon.
"As long as he doesn't act like HIM I don't care. Sora helped me. It's the least I can do." Cloud said before walking out the door and stood behind Sora.
Leon sighed and walked out to. 'We have to save our home first before we ask them to stay. A place for Sora and Riku to...'he thought then stopped.
'Belong'