Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Froever it Remains (preview) ❯ Catch and Release ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

…PreReading…
 
Hellu all! ^_^
I'm sorry about not updating in sooo long… Stupid school has been taking up my time.
Anyhoo!
I just wanted you all to know that this is a little sneak peek of one of my (hopefully) upcoming dramatic/yaoi/romance stories. It's going to be about KH2 because I lurv it and I've wanted to write one about that for quite some time now…
Even though I adore Loveless, it's getting old writing about it, so I've decided to work on this.
And my crazy Persian friend *cyber glares* will kill me if I don't write SOMETHING about it!
…Stupid crazy Persian…
So. I guess it's on to the preview!
^_^ Hope you enjoy it!
 
…Catch and Release…
 
Sephiroth flung the blonde into the dark room, his back hitting the metallic floor violently. “Shit…” The blonde thought as he stood. “Sephiroth!” He demanded angrily.
 
“Yes… Cloud…?” The sultry voice flowed around him from the darkness of the room.
 
“Where did you take me!? Why am I here!?” The blonde looked around, frantically trying to find a shard of light.
 
“Don't worry… I won't do anything to you yet.” Cloud could almost hear him smirking.
 
“Yet?” His shining blue eyes rested on a patch of darkness that seemed to hold the voice. His grip tightened on his blade and he leapt forward.
 
There was a violent clang and contact was made… with the metal wall.
 
Malevolent laughter surrounded him… mocked him…
 
“Show yourself!” Cloud yelled. His heart was racing. He couldn't seem to focus.
 
Sephiroth's long blade cut through the air and another clash echoed through the room. “Beautifully executed… but not perfection.”
 
The pressure of the silver haired man's sword left the blonde's and he stumbled forward.
 
Another chuckle.
 
“I'm surprised Cloud… I thought you would've gotten better by now.” Sephiroth teased.
 
“Yeah… I was just thinking the same thing.”
 
There was a moment of silence as Sephiroth thought of how to respond. “Really now…?” He was smirking again. “Should we have a test?”
 
Cloud braced himself for the impact and Sephiroth's sword struck his viciously, sending off sparks and streams of energy from their blades. Cloud stepped back, getting more distance between the two of them, avoiding every blow Sephiroth threw. Suddenly, the black cloth hiding the red string on his arm from sight fell away and a small line of crimson pain traced down his muscles. He didn't show the sting upon his face though.
 
“Does it hurt…?” Sephiroth asked calmly before striking again, Cloud barely dodging it this time.
 
“No. What of yours?” Cloud asked, catching his breath for a moment.
 
The man stopped, looking down at his arm, just noticing the cut across his skin. He smirked and looked back up at Cloud through the darkness. “Well done Cloud… I didn't expect that one.”
 
A smile flashed across the blonde's lips, but quickly dispersed as he lunged forward. Sephiroth moved aside, flowing like the sea and curling around to Cloud's back. The flat side of his blade pressed against the blonde's neck and he was soon pinned against his enemy's chest. “Nh… Let me… go!” Cloud choked out against the cool metal.
 
“And when have I ever listened to you…?” He smirked. “Besides… If you want to go so badly then make me let you go.” Cloud's grip on his sword was still strong… but he couldn't move. “Cloud…” The blonde froze. Sephiroth was so close… He could feel the man's breath on his ear. “Do it…” Cloud's eyes closed. Oh god, how seductive that voice was… “Make me… Cloud…” And it wasn't just the man's breathe he could feel against his ear.
 
The blonde gritted his teeth and he swung, trying to ignore the sensation he had just received from Sephiroth's lips around his earlobe… Another clang followed shortly after the motion.
 
“Poor boy…” Sephiroth taunted at the sight of a panting Cloud. “…you really should've stayed in my class. I could have taught you so much more.”
 
In that moment… Everything slowed down for the blonde. Wait… Is he right…?” Cloud thought. He had never actually considered this kind of thing before. “What would have happened…? He could've taught me. I could've been stronger. But… no. I chose this…”
 
“…Unless…”
 
Cloud's luminous blue gaze moved up to look into Sephiroth's eyes. “Then teach me.” He said softly. “Teach me everything.”
 
Sephiroth's eyes widened in slight shock at the blonde's reply.
 
“Teach me…” Cloud repeated breathlessly.
 
Both of them slung their blades to the ground and they collided… heated body against body. Sephiroth's lips quickly meet Cloud's, no love within his ravaging of Cloud's mouth. The blonde's hand gripped a silver tress of hair, pulling him forward and inserting his tongue, not waiting for permission from the other.
 
As their tongues battled, so did their hands. They all but ripped off one another's clothes, both starting at their shirts. Cloud was the first to have a fully bare chest and a smirk spread over Sephiroth's thin lips.
 
He violently pushed the blonde backwards and a metallic thud resounded through the room at the impact. Cloud's lips broke away within a groan of pain, but Sephiroth did not stop…
 
His lips moved down Cloud's jaw, winding lines down his sensitive neck, biting it from time to time. Cloud's nails dug into the silver haired man's arms and a moan left his lips as his enemy's lips left `battle marks' across his skin.
 
Then Sephiroth moved lower, enveloping his mouth around Cloud's hardened nipples and flicking his tongue across their susceptible surfaces. Cloud bit his lip and his neck craned in pleasure. The blonde's hand gripped a fist of silver hair, tugging his enemy back up to eye level before kissing him furiously. No way was Sephiroth going to win this easily.
 
Sephiroth smirked… Now this side of Cloud he liked.
 
The man's hands traveled down the blonde's muscular arms and then gripped his wrists securely, forcing them up above Cloud's head. Sephiroth pulled away, staring straight into Cloud's eyes as the blonde struggled against his hold. His blue eyes met Sephiroth's green gaze. “Bastard…” he growled only earning a smirk.
 
“Of course I am.” He hissed before biting at Cloud's vulnerable skin. Slowly, his hand trailed down the blonde's spine, making Cloud arch into his touch.
 
“Se… Sephiroth…” Cloud panted. He was going slowly. It made every movement escalate and send torturous sensations up into his head, blurring his vision.
 
When Sephiroth's hand reached Cloud's belt, his fingers traced along the rim of his pants. A violent shiver ran through Cloud's body when the man's skilled touch floated over his sensitive sides and hips. He could feel his body melting into Sephiroth's touch. Man, was he losing badly.
 
The sound of his zipper opening quickly snapped him back into reality. “Wait. Wh-what are you doing?” Cloud asked quickly. Was he really about to do this with his sworn enemy?
 
Sephiroth looked at him momentarily and then that predatory gleam came into his eyes. “I'm teaching you.” And with that, he removed Cloud's belt with a swift pull. Before Cloud could even guess what he was about to do, Sephiroth had fastened the leather strap around his wrists. The blonde's eyes widened in surprise and Sephiroth's lips crushed against Cloud's, bruising his soft flesh before wrapping his arm around the bare waist of the blonde.
 
His back hit the floor and Sephiroth straddled his hips, kissing down his chest… torso… waist… dipping lower and lower with every kiss. Cloud moaned out and struggled against the belt around his wrists. He could feel the fabric of his pants slipping down his legs. He was beginning to regret this… Why had he even thought of it was beyond him. But what could he do now…? Sephiroth was practically eating him alive! His mind flipped through the options and it could only settle on one… the one that would never work against Sephiroth… Or would work, but not in his favor.
 
God, he hated losing. “Sephiroth! St-stop!” He yelled into the darkness.
 
Sephiroth paused… just before his target had been fully revealed. “Oh my… I did expect better of you Cloud…” Sephiroth teased, moving up Cloud's body again, his exposed chest heaving with fear and exhaustion. “…but stooping so low as to beg?”
 
Cloud closed his eyes and turned away from the burning green gaze. “Please… stop…”
 
Sephiroth smirked and his fingers curled around Cloud's pants, preparing to pull them the rest of the way down… to ravage him until he called his name… to finally dominate the blonde in every aspect of his being. “Never.”
 
But all good things must come to an end…
 
There was a sudden bang and then a ray of radiance shone out among the darkness. Cloud and Sephiroth both winced at the sudden change in lighting and a great wing appeared from Sephiroth's back to shield them from the intruder.
 
Some coughs could be heard from the direction of the light as the dust cleared and then a tall figure stepped out from the light. “Cloud!”
 
Cloud's eyes widened. He knew that voice. But who did it belong to again…?
 
It belonged to… “Leon!?”
 
…End Preview…
 
Sorry for leaving it at such a cliffy (and starting it in the middle of the story) but I can't give it all away or else you wouldn't read it, now would ya?
 
See…? Clever, clever. ^_^
Well, have a good day peoples!
Hope you liked it!
 
Oh, please RnR to this… I'm open to all suggestions.