Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Haunted ❯ Haunted ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts!

Notes: This is my first fic on here, but not my first fic!
~~~

Long lost words whisper slowly to meStill can't find what keeps me hereWhen all this time I've been so hollow insideI know you're still there

The pale moonlight bathed the girl’s sickly pale skin as she walked in her lonesome.

She knew that he was there but he couldn’t see, no not because he lacked insight, because literally, he could not see. The light hurt him and it was Ansem’s fault…

Watching me, wanting meI can feel you pull me downFearing you loving youI won't let you pull me down

~* Flashback*~

“Oh, you promise Riku?” Sailum asked as he clung onto his arm, looking in his eyes.

“I promise.” He said as she smiled.

He split the poupu fruit in half and they both ate their piece. He kissed her on the cheek.

“I love you.” He said. “I will never stop.”

“I love you too.” She said smiling.

“Where ever you go, we’ll go together.” He said, the words escaping his parted lips.

She leaned in close to him and them kissed him on the lips.

~*End Flashback*~

Hunting you I can smell you - aliveYour heart pounding in my head

~* Sailum’s POV *~

Why did you give into the darkness? Why did you let him control you? It’s like you didn’t love me, leaving me here like I was never there. I guess you didn’t care.

~* End POV *~

She was sick and tired of waiting, her mind was exhausted from waiting, hoping that he would come around.

Watching me, wanting meI can feel you pull me downSaving me, raping me, watching me
*~ Riku’s POV ~*

Sailum, my feelings still burn for you light the stars that light up the night sky. I yearn to see your beautiful smile. I crave to look into your beautiful eyes, and get lost in those deep pools of blue. I’m eager to be able to touch you.

*~ End POV ~*

She was dangling by the last thread. She was really trying hard to not just walk away. But she couldn’t bring herself to. She knew, deep inside of that dark haze, was the old Riku.

No matter how much she wanted him gone, even though she loved him, his memory always seemed to haunt her.

Watching me, wanting meI can feel you pull me downFearing you... loving youI won't let you pull me down