Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Serenity ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 16:Serenity.
 
 
Day: Sunday.
 
 
- When you walk away
 
You don't hear me say
 
Please…
 
Oh baby don't go
 
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
 
It's hard to let go
 
You've been giving me
 
Too many things
 
Lately you're all I need
 
You smiled at me and said
 
Don't get me wrong I love you
 
But does that mean I have to meet your father?
 
When we're older you'll understand
 
What I mean when I said “No I don't think life is quite that simple”
 
- When you walk away
 
You don't hear me say
 
Please…
 
Oh baby don't go
 
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
 
It's hard to let go
 
The daily things that keep us all busy
 
Oh…Are confusing me
 
That's when you came to me…you said:
 
I wish I could prove I love you
 
But does that mean I have to walk on water?
 
When we're older you'll understand
 
It's enough when I say so
 
And maybe some things are that simple
 
- When you walk away
 
You don't hear me say
 
Please…
 
Oh baby don't go
 
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
 
It's hard to let go
 
Hold me
 
Whatever lies beyond this morning
 
Is a little later on
 
Regardless of warning, the future doesn't scare me at all
 
Nothings like before
 
- When you walk away
 
You don't hear me say
 
Please…
 
Oh baby don't go
 
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
 
It's hard to let go
 
Hold me
 
Whatever lies beyond this morning
 
Is a little later on
 
Regardless of warning, the future doesn't scare me at all
 
Nothings like before Hold me
 
Whatever lies beyond this morning
 
Is a little later on
 
Regardless of warning, the future doesn't scare me at all
 
Nothings like before
 
 
Roxas smiled and thought, `FINALLY!' when the door to Sora's house opened and he added another, `GOOD! FINALLY! THANKS HEAVEN!' when it was Sora who was in his pajamas wearing his tilted thick and large glasses on his nose as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. Sora blinked at the guest who just made the song of Utada Hikaru ringing around the house early. Sora looked at the clock and frowned.
 
 
“Roxas, its five o'clock,” Sora said. He sweatdropped when he heard curses from upstairs. “And you have just pissed my dad off.”
 
 
“Sorry Sora. But I can't sleep and I really need to talk with you,” Roxas said as he stepped into Sora's house without waiting for the boy's confirmation. Closing the door, now fully awake, Sora followed Roxas to the living room and sat down next to Roxas who now had his elbows on his knees and face on his palms.
 
 
“Roxas, what's wrong?” Sora asked. Roxas raised his face to look at Sora, whom surprised to see Roxas' face was red as tomato. “Um…are you sick, Roxas?” Sora asked as he placed his palm on Roxas' forehead. `Cold…'
 
 
“I'm fine, Sora,” Roxas said as he took Sora's hand and placed it between his two hands on his lap before he looked at Sora. Blue to blue.
 
 
They stared at each other without muttering any word, as if they were talking through telepathy and as if they will know what the person opposite of them wanted to say, in Sora's case, he wanted to know what Roxas wanted to say to him. It was eerie silent between them that Sora fidgeted in his seat; suddenly feel nervous especially Roxas started to lean closer.
 
 
“Um…Roxas?” Sora leaned backward, wondering what's with the glitter in Roxas' eyes. “Roxas, what are you---” His words cut off when Roxas suddenly pressed his lips against his, pinning him on the sofa in the process. With the glasses tilted slightly due to the nose collide, Sora's eyes widened in shock as he progress what had Roxas do to him right now.
 
 
He felt Roxas' tongue teasingly caress his lips, which enough to make him gasp and giving the blonde an opportunity to trust his tongue into his mouth and savor whatever inside. He felt the tongue wildly battle with his and before he knew it, he was responding to the kiss. And he kicked his head mentally for supporting him.
 
 
As much as Sora enjoyed the kiss, his breath suddenly need an air and he was glad when Roxas broke the kiss with a gasp of pleasure from both of them. Their faces flushed from either embarrassment or lack of breath, their blue eyes locked, their head is fuzzy with many thoughts and their stomach swirled in nausea.
 
 
“Ahem.” They turned to the stairs immediately to find Sora's father who only wore his boxer, crossing his arms over his chest while leaning against the wall at his right side. Sora gulped while Roxas smiled. “Another morning kissing partner of yours?”
 
 
“W-What? N-No!” Sora blushed red.
 
 
“Partner?” Roxas blinked at Sora.
 
 
“Whatever. But this one much braver than that Riku and I like that gut,” Sora's father said before he walked back upstairs, leaving one blushing red boy and one confuse boy.
 
 
“So…Riku have kissed you in early morning before?” Roxas asked, smirking.
 
 
“N-No! It was just an accident! W-We stumbled and he was on top of me and dad kind of found us and thought…ugh…” Sora blushed redder than before he grabbed sofa's pillow and buried his face on it. Roxas' smirk is getting wider. After a long silent, Sora raised his face and looked at Roxas. “Anyway, what did you do that for?” Sora asked, frowning.
 
 
“Huh?” Roxas blinked. Then he realized what Sora was referring to and Sora awed to see Roxas' face blushing redder than he does. “Uh…nothing,” replied Roxas.
 
 
“Nothing? You kissed me Roxas! You can't just kiss anyone without reason!” Sora said.
 
 
“What? Are you worried because I just took your first kiss?” Roxas asked, grinning. He frowned when Sora blushed redder than before. “That wasn't your first kiss?”
 
 
“No…” replied Sora.
 
 
“Oh…who?” Roxas asked. Sora blushed deeper and somehow Roxas had an idea. “I see…”
 
 
“I assume you already know,” Sora said, smiling. Roxas nodded.
 
 
“How did that happen?” Roxas asked.
 
 
“R-Roxas, quit asking me! Now answer my question! Why did you kiss me?” Sora asked, frowning.
 
 
“I…err…”
 
 
“Roxas…” Sora tapped his foot on the floor.
 
 
“Um…I just want to test,” Roxas said. Sora blinked.
 
 
“Test?”
 
 
“Yes…whether it's the same,” Roxas said. Sora blinked more.
 
 
“What are you talking about, Roxas?” Sora asked. Roxas stared at his twin-like friend for a while before he sighed. He had known Sora for almost a week now but he knew he can trust Sora because he just knew it. There's something inside of him telling him he can trust Sora because Sora also trusted him, as if they were a real twin and that both of them will not betrayed each other.
 
 
“Last night…I…” Roxas suddenly blushed red than usual.
 
 
“Last night?” Sora blinked then he remembered Riku's telling him that Roxas probably with Axel. “Has something happen between you and Axel?” Sora asked the question that surprised Roxas more than anything. Sora smiled. “Um…Riku told me that the two of you probably in Axel's house…”
 
 
“Right…he is that pervert's best friend,” Roxas said, unknowingly that Sora can hear that.
 
 
“Pervert? You mean Axel?” Roxas nodded. “So…something did happen last night. What is it?” Sora asked. Once again, Sora amazed to see Roxas' blushing red almost reached his ears.
 
 
“Um…well last night he…”
 
 
“Yes…?” Sora leaned closer.
 
 
“H-He…” Roxas mumbled softly under his breath.
 
 
“What?” Sora couldn't catch that.
 
 
“He…” Again, Roxas mumbled softly.
 
 
“Aww Roxas, say it loudly will you? I can't hear you at all!” Sora pouted.
 
 
“He bloodily kissed me!” Roxas shouted with the top of his lung. He panted for air as he watched Sora's shocked expression that soon formed a grin and he sweatdropped when Sora laughed out loud. “S-Sora!” Roxas flushed.
 
 
“I-I'm sorry Roxas…hahahaha…I mean…hehehehe…really?” Sora asked, sweat dropping when he saw Roxas' frowning at him while crossing his arms. “Cough. I'm sorry,” Sora said, smiling apologetically at him. Roxas sighed. He couldn't possibly angry at Sora because…he just couldn't. So instead of snapping the boy, Roxas smiled and nodded. “And…what's the problem?” Sora asked. Now Roxas stunned.
 
 
He asked himself what's the problem if Axel's kissing him. Of course, it is a problem! Axel's a guy and a guy shouldn't have kissed a guy who was him actually. Roxas' a straight man! Not homo or bisexual! Wait, he did say he didn't mind kissing anyone as long as it's not Axel last night so that's mean he didn't mind kissing any guy too and that's include Sora where he did just now.
 
 
Then realization dawn to him. It was because he wanted to know something. Something that he doesn't think he had ever felt before. Something that occurred to him when Axel kissed him last night. He was feared for the feeling somehow that he couldn't sleep last night and that he wanted to make sure if it was probably just his imagination because he knew what that's feeling was which he doubted he should feel it.
 
 
So here he was, sitting before Sora who didn't get mad at him even after he kissed and it worried him so much now.
 
 
“Well…” Roxas began. “Axel kissed me last night and I kind of…responded to it,” Roxas said, truth indeed. He felt good when Axel kissed him last night even he tried to push the redhead boy before he surrendered and responded to it. Sora nodded in understanding. “And I feel this weird…feeling…” Roxas said.
 
 
“Weird feeling?”
 
 
“Yeah. Like my stomach feel nausea yet…it's good feeling too,” Roxas said, blushing.
 
 
“So…you kissed me to know if you feel the same thing too.” Sora asked. Roxas surprised of how quick Sora caught up with this fact. Blushing red, he nodded. “So? How is it then?” Sora asked.
 
 
“Huh?”
 
 
“What do you feel when you kiss me?” Sora asked. Roxas blinked and thought about it.
 
 
`Sora tastes good…' the first thought that crossed his head. `But…' Roxas then thought about Axel's kiss. Sweet…nice…good…pleasure…extraordinary…the feeling returned back to him the moment he imagined if Axel ever kissed him so he quickly thought about Sora's mouth which caused those feelings gone immediately. Roxas frowned.
 
 
“Well?” Sora tilted his head to look at frowning Roxas.
 
 
“I…you taste good, Sora,” Roxas said making Sora blushed.
 
 
“Thanks,” Sora said, smiling. “But…do you feel it?” Sora asked. Roxas stared at his new best friend for a long, long time, staring at those blue eyes, chubby cheeks and soft-looking skins. Then to his surprise, the face slowly changed into something, or someone else's. The spiky cinnamon hair changed into red hair, blue eyes turned emerald and that silky skin becoming tanned.
 
 
Axel.
 
 
Roxas gulped. He wanted to refuse the fact but Fate played its huge play in his life right now and no one can change the Fate. No one but he and Roxas knew, he couldn't change his Fate no matter how much he wanted it to be because, he himself surrender to the Fate. He admitted it now, despite he used to hate it that he gad fallen for Axel.
 
 
“Roxas?” Sora waved his hand in front of smiling Roxas.
 
 
“I…like him, Sora,” Roxas said and Sora understands that.
 
 
“Really?” Sora asked to make sure. When Roxas' blue eyes met his, Sora knew he was telling the true because he saw one explainable emotion behind Roxas' eyes. `Love…' Sora smiled. “That's great, isn't it?”
 
 
“Yeah…” Roxas smiled.
 
 
“So I guess you will return to him and tell him your real feelings towards him now, huh?” Sora asked, grinning when Roxas blushed red.
 
 
“I-I guess so and I should probably apologize to him,” Roxas said, smiling.
 
 
“Huh? What happened anyway?” Sora asked.
 
 
“I…Uh…I kicked his private place after the kiss last night and ran off,” Roxas said. Sora sweatdropped before he laughed. Roxas blushed red but soon, he laughed along with Sora. After like five minutes of laughing, they stopped, wiping the tears that already came out from the corner of their eyes. “Thanks Sora,” Roxas said.
 
 
“Don't mention it. I didn't really help you. You figured it all by yourself,” Sora said, grinning wide that showed almost his braces.
 
 
“Yeah but you helped me to realize my feeling by letting me kiss you,” Roxas said.
 
 
“You forcefully kissed me,” Sora said, pouted. Roxas chuckled.
 
 
“I know but you responded, right?” Roxas grinned when Sora blushed red. “Anyway, still, thank you Sora,” Roxas said, smiling genuinely and handsomely at the same time. Sora nodded.
 
 
“Your welcome,” Sora said.
 
 
“I hope Riku won't kill me if he found out I kissed you,” Roxas said, chuckling.
 
 
“What are you talking about? It's not as if he loves me,” Sora pouted. Roxas just smiled.
 
 
`Oh Sora…how very naïve you are to not to notice…' thought Roxas. `I guess maybe this is what makes Riku attracted to you…' Roxas smiled wider. “Oh Sora.”
 
 
“Yes?” Sora looked up at Roxas, stunned when he found that Roxas, once again, kissed him. Instead of involving tongues, Roxas just pressed his lips then he nuzzled his nose against Sora's, smirking before he pulled his face to watch Sora's blushing red. “Pervert Roxas.”
 
 
“You know what I think about your kiss?” Roxas asked. Sora blinked at him.
 
 
“What?”
 
 
“Serenity.”
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>