Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Play ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 20:Play.
 
 
Day: Thursday.
 
 
Lists of the chosen students to play part in `You Are The Only One'.
 
Main Character - Player
 
The Prince - Riku
 
The Princess - Sora
 
The Princess's Fiancée - Roxas
 
The King - Wakka
 
The Queen - Tidus
 
The Prince's Bodyguard - Axel
 
The Princess's Bodyguard - Zidane
 
 
Riku arched his eyebrow as he read the list before he looked at grinning Axel. “You're my `Bodyguard'?” Riku asked. Axel nodded, grinning wider. “What happen to Vivi?” Riku asked.
 
 
“Apparently he's too short to become your `Bodyguard' so Mrs. Tifa asked me to become your `Bodyguard' and of course I'm more than happy to play as that part because `Prince's Bodyguard' is supposed to be `Princess's Fiancée' friend!!!” Axel giggled.
 
 
“Is it me or all the main players were mainly boys and most of them are homo?” Zell asked.
 
 
“Aww come on Zell! Cheer up! I know you wanted to play as the `Prince'!” a young lady with short black hair exclaimed, patting Zell's back roughly.
 
 
“Ouch! Ouch! Stop patting my back, Yuffie! And no, I don't want to be the `Prince'!” Zell shouted.
 
 
“Yeah. Only junior of College can play,” said Irvine. “And our job is to decorate the stage, again.”
 
 
“Well, you two are a very talented, creative artists,” Yuffie said, giggling. “Anyway, have you seen Leon and Cloud? They were supposed to be here by now!”
 
 
“No, haven't seen them yet,” replied Zell.
 
 
“Probably making out in toilet by now,” Yuffie said, giggling before she ran towards the said toilet. Everyone sweatdropped when they heard Yuffie's squeal and a very loud curse coming from the toilet.
 
 
“Is she really a teacher?” Riku asked Sora.
 
 
“Um…yes?” Sora grinned.
 
 
“Somehow I doubted that,” Riku said.
 
 
“Hehehehe! I told you they're in there!” Yuffie said.
 
 
“Next time, try to knock the door,” Cloud said, running his hand over his blonde hairs, flushing red.
 
 
“Student teacher isn't supposed to be making out in student's toilet,” Tifa said as she entered the hall and crossed her arms, tapping her foot. “We're here to get our Grade for graduation, not ruining it Cloud, Leon,” she said. Her hands are now at her hips as she leaned close, giving the two cool men her you-will-regret-for-ever-living-if-you-screw-this-up-look.
 
 
“Ch. Then they shouldn't have included `student' before `teacher',” said Leon. Tifa rolled her eyes. She walked towards the stage after patting Cloud's shoulder and smiled wide at them.
 
 
“All right everyone. Students teachers and students,” Tifa smiled. “As you have already known, you students are the chosen students who are going to play as the characters in `You Are The Only One' drama written by Riku's father!” Tifa clapped her hands while Riku cursed at his father. “Now, we will give each character, especially the main one, their scripts but first let's sit down and wait for Rikku to come.”
 
 
“I didn't know Leon and Cloud are student teachers,” Roxas said at Axel as they sat down in circle on the floor.
 
 
“Oh yeah. You haven't known that yet since you are still new here,” Axel said, grinning as he leaned closer. Roxas arched his eyebrow, giving that do-not-try-anything-funny-or-I-kick-your-ass-that-you-will-not-be-able-to-w alk-anymore-look. Axel pouted cutely. “Yeah they're student teachers from Destiny University.”
 
 
“How did you know them anyway?” Roxas asked.
 
 
“Well, let's just say the both of them had a connection to Riku's brother especially Cloud and then his brother introduced them to us and soon we become friends,” replied Axel.
 
 
“So um…this Play is going to be included in your Grade?” Sora asked Yuffie who happened to be sitting next to him, rocking for body back and forth.
 
 
“Yup! Tifa, Leon, Cloud, Rikku and me were taking this Play as one extra point that every student in University should take to add into their Grade and it mostly took 50% of the Grade,” said replied Yuffie.
 
 
“Do I need to ask who choose `You Are The Only One' Novel as the Play?” Riku asked, glaring at grinning Yuffie.
 
 
“Yup! Rikku and me!” Yuffie said and giggled. “We are even the one who suggested you to become the `Prince', Roxas the `Princess's Fiancée' while the `Princess' suggested by Leon to choose from High School. We don't really want to since we knew everyone will choose Claire, the girl I really hated, but he said there's one suitable student from there to become the `Princess' and it definitely not Claire.”
 
 
“I say Leon already knew Sora's going to be chosen,” Tifa said, smirking at Leon.
 
 
“Hey guys!” A young lady Riku recognized as Rikku greeted them as she ran towards them with papers in her hand and handed it to Tifa. “Here's the script!”
 
 
“Thanks,” Tifa said as she took the papers and read it. “Right. I'm going to give these scripts to everyone.” Tifa did it without any problem. “We have two weeks before the Play and I want everyone to memorized the scripts within there weeks. We will begin our practice starting tomorrow, is that okay?” Tifa looked at everyone. When she got no protest, she nodded. “Okay. Check the script now and tell me if you have anything to protest about the script.”
 
 
Everyone read the script. Riku and Sora kept blushing, Axel pouted cutely about being not able to kiss the `Princess's Fiancée', Roxas smiling all the times that Riku wanted to punch his face after he found out Roxas will kiss Sora twice, Zidane just remained silent, reading the script intently.
 
 
“What's the story of this Play about?” Axel asked.
 
 
“Let see…” Rikku rubbed her chin as she tapped her foot before she crossed her arms and grinned wide. “It's about a `Princess' who will have to marry her `Fiancée' whom she never knew or have met until the engagement day came. On that day, the `Fiancée' came to meet with his `Princess' with the `Prince' who was actually his cousin.”
 
 
“Pft. I'm Roxas' cousin…damn father,” Riku said.
 
 
“I should thank your father,” Roxas said. Riku frowned.
 
 
“Right. Then the `Prince' fall in love with the `Princess' who also fall in love with him but at the same time, the `Princess' also love her `Fiancée' who really kind, handsome, lovable and caring towards her that she didn't know who should she choose. When the `Fiancée' found out that the `Princess' had an affair with his cousin, he challenged the `Prince' to have a duel and whoever win, shall live happily ever after with the `Princess'.”
 
 
“I see. No wonder the `Princess' got to kiss the two `Princes'. It's because she love both of them,” Axel said, nodding. “But Roxas will Sora!” Axel whined.
 
 
“I don't mind,” Roxas said, smiling ever so widely and made Sora blushed red.
 
 
“Aww Roxas!” Axel tugged Roxas's sleeve.
 
 
“Damn, I hate this story,” Riku said, threatening to rip off the script.
 
 
“Just to let you know this Play also one part of your Grade and since it represent 30% percent of your Grade, you better not mess it up,” said Tifa.
 
 
“Damn father for writing this story,” Riku said. Sora sweatdropped.
 
 
“Hey Sora, how about you come to my house so we can practice?” Zidane asked. Riku and Roxas's ears perked up. “I mean, I'm going to be your `Bodyguard' and there's many conversation we shared here.”
 
 
“Sure. I would love to,” Sora said, smiling. Tidus smirked when he saw Riku fidgeted nervously beside Sora.
 
 
“Hey Zidane, can I come too?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“Huh?”
 
 
“I mean, I'm the `Queen' and I also have a lot of conversation with the `Princess'. So, can I join your practice?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“Uh…sure,” replied Zidane.
 
 
“Great! What about you Riku? You want to come? I mean…you have a lot of action to do with the `Princess',” Tidus said, grinning at blushing Riku. Riku looked at Sora who also looked at him before he looked at Tidus.
 
 
“Fine.”
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>