Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Impressions ❯ Marluxia ---Petals in the Wind ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Impressions 04
Petals in the Wind

Taking a portal back to Beast's Castle I spot the two lovers twirling in each others' arms across the dance floor. The empty place in my chest aches at the sight. Scoffing, I turn away and head to the prince's room to wait for him to leave Belle alone.

I despise that brute. If only he could see how much she cares. Because he's blind to it I hate him...he acts just like Marluxia. I tried to be with him and love him. But that little pink fairy only wanted to get rid of Xemnas. But I'm loyal to Superior and I felt like I should stop Marluxia.

He didn't listen.

The last thing he said to me was that, "Xaldin, he's got you wrapped around his finger all because you were 'friends' in life. Well he's lying to you. Either help me or don't, frankly I don't give a damn."

With every flower he sent me, he had proclaimed his love. But after those words, I could feel the heart I don't have turned to stone. If Marluxia were to show up now, I'm not sure what I would do.

Not able to stand being closed in, I go to the roof where I can feel the wind blow over me. A small velvety something hits me in the face.

Holding it between my fingers, I can't help but sneak a tiny smile at the rose petal.

Hundreds more blow past me as silent tears leak from my eyes.

I'm sorry I didn't help you, Marluxia.