Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ In The Meantime ❯ Day 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day 7
 
((6:35am))
 
Lae sighed, looking up to the sky, raining on her as she walked to school. She didn't care much about the rain. Today at least. She never really minded it, though lately for some reason she had...if you understand that… Today she didn't care though. She just ignored it, since it hadn't rained for a while. She was walking alone today, unless you count Gaku, gliding behind her, “stalking” her.
 
“I know you're there, Gaku.”
 
He laughed. “Yeah, I know you know!”
 
“Why are you trying to “stalk” me then?”
 
“Eh, I dunno…Why are you going to school on a Sunday?”
 
“I told you that already.” Lae said, sighing.
 
Gaku was silent for a moment, thinking. “…You did?”
 
Lae sighed, again, annoyed. “Yes, I did. I'm not really going to school. I'm going near there to wait.
 
“…Wait for what?”
 
“More like `who.'”
 
“Alright, wait for who?”
 
“Hmm…” Lae thought for a minute, taping a finger on her chin. She smirked to herself, thinking of revenge. “`Top Secret!'
 
Gaku narrowed his eyes at her. “F' you.”
 
Lae laughed and continued walking to the school, to wait.
 
((7:30am))
 
Gaku sighed, bored, as Lae sat on the wet grass in front of the school, reading, waiting.
 
He growled. “When are they gonna be here!”
 
“When they get here, duh.”
 
He sighed again. “You know what? Fuck it. I give up.” A white and blue portal formed behind him as he disappeared through it.
 
Lae looked to where Gaku was, seeing he was gone, and sighed, relieved. “Finally!” She leaned to the side as she took her cellphone out of her back pocket, remembering that it had vibrated a while ago. And, just as she suspected, there was a new text message waiting for her. She opened her phone and pressed a button to read the message. It was from Medy, and was sent around 7:15.
 
[[hey, im here nd i c u! ill wait til gakus gone tho, k?]]
 
Lae smiled, pressing another button to send a reply.
 
[[kk, hes gone now. now get ova hur! lol.]]
 
She sent it and set it down on her lap as she picked up her book again, waiting either for her phone to vibrate again, signaling a response, or for the sound of her running across the wet grass. Both occurred. Well, actually her phone vibrated a few seconds before Medy's light feet were heard running across the grass from somewhere behind Lae. Lae opened her phone again and pressed the button to see the message, which simply stated…
 
[[a'ite, a'ite! im comin!]]
 
Lae smiled again and closed her phone, looking behind her to see Medy there, a few feet away from her.
 
“Hey Lae!” She called, waving to her enthusiastically as she walked over to her.
 
“Hi! What took ya?”
 
“Wha'd ya mean? Gaku's the one that was being slow!”
 
Lae laughed. “Yeah…he doesn't give up too easily does he?”
 
“Guess not!” Medy said, laughing with her.
 
Lae sighed, “Alright, where should we go?”
 
“Um…” Medy thought, thinking of the many places they could go, though the choices were now narrowed down because of the rain.
 
“Ooh! I know!” Lae perked up after thinking of where they should go as well. She started running along the sidewalk, not bothering to wait for Medy.
 
“Hey, wait for me!”
 
((1:35pm::..::@_Lae's_house!))
 
Lae and Medy were sitting on Lae's overly large bed, cross-legged, surrounded by empty Pixi Stix straw things and a pile of unopened ones in the middle of the bed as they were laughing uncontrollably about some kid that drank a ton of soda at McDonald's even when his mom kept telling him to stop.
 
“Then what was it, the 10th cup?” Lae barely said, gasping for breath as she continued to laugh.
 
“Hah, yeah, and then he burped sooo LOUD!!!! AHAHAH!!!” Medy laughed again, falling backwards onto the bed.
 
Lae laughed harder as she tried to imitate the kid's burp, which only made them laugh even harder with each attempt.
 
((BTW: they're high in Pixi Stix if ya can't tell!! Lol.))
 
Eventually Lae had given up, not having enough breath to fake-belch and laugh as hard as they were. Both girls were lying on the bed, clutching their stomachs as they laughed, so hard tears streamed down their faces. Half an hour later they'd relaxed, still lying on the bed next to each other, breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath after laughing so long, so hard.
 
A swirling white and blue portal appeared in the doorway as the girls sat up on the bed, still breathing hard. Gaku obviously came out of the portal a second later. His eye twitched as he stared at the two, questionable thoughts coming to mind.
 
“What the hell are you both doing here? And do I really wanna know what you might've been doing?”
 
“Oh, we were just laughing really hard!” Lae said, still trying to catch her breath.
 
“Yeah, and we had Pixi Stix!” Medy slightly yelled, still a little high…
 
“Right…but why is Medy here?” Gaku asked again.
 
“Oh, we're friends now!” Lae announced, wrapping an arm around Medy's neck, nearly choking her as Lae pulled her towards her.
 
Gaku twitched again, his eyes a little wider than before. “W-what?”
 
“We're friends!” Medy repeated, leaning into Lae's arm as she continued to “choke” her.
 
Lae watched Gaku as he stared at them for who knows how long. “Gaku? You alright?” She asked, smirking at him, knowing what he was probably thinking they'd done, though they definitely didn't.
 
“I-it's ridiculous…I-it…makes…no sense…AHHHH!!!!!” Gaku stuttered, then yelled, as he fell on his knees, holding his head, unknowingly quoting Dane Cook.
 
Lae was still smirking as her and Medy watched him fall to the floor. She was the only one who realized he'd quoted said comedian. Lae laughed as she whispered something in Medy's ear, Medy perking up at Lae's comment.
 
Gaku was now on all fours as he stared at the floor in disbelief. Shuffling from the bed brought him back to reality after what he realized was more than a few minutes.
 
“So, Gaku, what did you think we were doing?” Lae asked as Gaku looked up at them, still on the bed, though in a very questionable position that I leave for you to imagine. All I'm gonna say: Lae was on top.
 
Gaku's eye twitched again as he got up from his place on the floor. “Wh-what t-the
h-hell?”
 
Medy giggled and looked over to him. “Would you like to join us, Gaku?” She asked, a cute smile on her face as Lae smirked, her head resting on Medy's stomach, also looking at Gaku.
 
Gaku hung his head, his eyes closed and his eyebrow continuing to twitch. “As tempting as it is…” He looked back to the girls on the bed, a perverted smirk now on his face, “…I…don't…really think…I should…”
 
Medy giggled again as Lae stifled a laugh that was trying so hard to escape. “Aw, c'mon, Gaku!” Medy whined.
 
“It'll be fuuunnn…” Lae added, the laugh having faded, allowing her to smirk as her hair lifted again, forming more spikes, and became a bright, fire red.
 
Lae and Medy noticed, but paid no mind, Gaku's reactions being more entertaining. Especially after the hair thing. His eye was twitching again, staring wide-eyed at the two. “Now I re-he-he-ally don't want to!” He said, turning away from them, facing the door.
 
“Well, he doesn't think so…” Lae said, her smirk growing wider into an evil smile as she pointed down at Gaku (if you get that), Medy giggling again.
 
“Dammit…” Gaku mumbled to himself, his face growing a little red.
 
Both girls burst out laughing again, Medy leaning forward as Lae buried her face in Medy's stomach (that sounds weird…but u get it, rite?), Gaku still turned away from them, pouting.
 
“Shuddup! I…can't help it…” Gaku said, trying to stay facing away from them as he tried to think of a good excuse.
 
“Ya know, he's right.” Lae said, no longer laughing, now sitting up in the bed, next to Medy. “Any guy would probably do that anyway.”
 
“Yeah, that's true…” Medy said, finished laughing as well.
 
Gaku sighed. “Thank God you know that…”
 
“Yup!” Medy said, beaming a smile at him.
 
“Then again…” Lae started, looking up at the ceiling as she thought. She perked up, having an idea. Her head jolted towards Gaku, eyes wide. “Are you attracted to me as in Axel?!?” Both girls gasped as they stared at Gaku, wide-eyed.
 
“NO!!! DEFINITELY NOT!!!” Gaku yelled as he spun around to face them out of how furious he was. And he was still…how do I put it…excited.
 
Both girls glanced downward on him, eyebrows raised as they immediately looked away, laughing again. Gaku stared at them, then finally realized he was facing them and spun around again, his face overly red.
 
“Maybe you should leave now, Gaku.” Lae said, trying to stop laughing.
 
“Yeah, that'd be a good idea on your part.” Medy added, also trying to stop.
 
“Eheh, yeah…” Gaku said, totally embarrassed.
 
Lae could sense his embarrassment as she stood up and walked over and around, standing between him and the door, to face him. “Aw, c'mon. It's okay, Gaku. That's normal!”
 
Gaku looked at her, his eyes almost cold. “You sound very…fake…”
 
“I do, don't I? Aha! Well, just forget about it, alright? Not like we really care, right, Medy?” Lae leaned to the side to look at Medy as she nodded, agreeing with Lae.
 
“Yup! I dun care!”
 
“See? It's fine. Forget it.” Lae assured, looking at Gaku again.
 
Gaku looked at Lae. “You're very assuring.”
 
“Eh, I try.” Lae shrugged.
 
Gaku scoffed. “Consider it forgotten then.”
 
“Good boy.” Lae smiled at him and walked over to the bed again to fix it.
 
Gaku smiled to himself as a portal formed in the doorway again when Lae turned back around.
 
“Hey, Gaku?”
 
Gaku stopped and turned his head towards her. “Yeah?”
 
“Um…do you…wanna…sleepover with us?” Lae asked, sounding, oddly, overly shy.
 
Gaku turned towards her all the way now, no longer “excited” (*snicker*) and raised his eyebrows. “You're serious?”
 
Lae looked back to Medy who had a surprised look on her face. Medy blinked and relaxed, then gave an assuring nod towards Lae.
 
“Y-yeah.” Lae responded.
 
Gaku was silent as he thought. “…You're not gonna try to embarrass me or anything again, are you?”
 
“No! Of course not!” Medy insisted.
 
“It's not fun the second time!” Lae added and smiled at Gaku, assuring him and realizing she quoted someone else. (Charlie Harper from 2 &