Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ In the Whitest Darkness ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rea: Okay this is the beginning of my very first AxelxRiku fanfic. Hope yall will enjoy it. Lots of angst and yaoi. This is in first person and it's kind of obvious who it is.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any Kingdom Hearts material at all. I own only the plot.
 
In the Whitest Darkness
Chapter 0: Prologue
 
I open my blue-green eyes to be welcomed only by darkness.
 
After Sora closed the door, I ended up trapped here. Before Mickey had left me to wander, he gave me a black cloak like jacket to wear. It falls to my heels of my, now, black boots. As I begin to walk the silver pendulum chains clang musically against my chest.
 
The pitch black ends to reveal white swirls dancing everywhere. A man with the same outfit stands before me.
 
His fire red hair spiked downward a ways to his shoulders while upside down purple teardrops sit underneath electric green eyes. The red head tilts his head up, “Who are you and what are you doing here?” I narrow my eyes to glare at the man who deserves only silence.
 
He only chuckles at me and throws his arms to the side. A weapon in each hand appears, they're called chakrams, which are red, black, and silver, in his hands.
 
The first spins past, only barely missing my torso. The other spirals toward my head and I jump out of the way just in time. Way to Dawn, my sword, flashes into my hand as I stand straight.
 
After only walking a few feet I collapse to the ground grasping my chest.
 
The piercing darkness slashes at me to use and join the dark. My sword disappears as I fall backward and I clench my eyes shut, praying that I don't break.
 
A gloved hand touches my face and I feel it push my silver hair away from my features.
 
I peek an eye open to see red followed by green. Not understanding why, I chuckle, “You look like an odd Christmas Tree.” I fully open my eyes to see the red head's mouth full open.
 
But within a minute he chuckles as well, “Name's Axel, got it memorized?”
 
I nod slightly, “Riku…Riku Haku.”
 
Axel helps me up, “Ya know Riku, and I can help you control that dark urge of yours, the urge to dive into darkness.”
 
As I nod yes the scene blurs and my body springs up off the bed.
 
Silver hair sticks to the nape of my neck. It was only a dream-no a nightmare that haunts me. Little does Axel know, the only ting I wanted, and still do, to dive into is his arms. .