Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kairi's Tale ❯ Characters ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters
 
Sora
Sora is the main character of all Kingdom Hearts. He is the master of the weapon known as the Keyblades, which can save worlds or destroy them depending on its master's will. A normal boy from Destiny Islands, Sora had been having these weird thoughts and dreams where a voice would speak to him of his destiny and other things. He didn't know if “any of this was for real, or not”. Sora and his two best friends, Riku & Kairi decided to build a raft to get away from their island and go see other worlds…
 
Kairi
Kairi is the best friend of Sora and Riku, from Destiny Islands. Both of them love Kairi. When the Heartless attack Destiny Islands, it is unknown at the time where she is. Riku finds her body, but her heart is gone. In truth her heart was with Sora all along. It turns out that Kairi is one of the seven princesses of heart needed to open the final keyhole that Maleficent was searching for. Sora unlocks his own heart to free Kairi and now she awaits his return to her on Destiny Islands.
 
Riku
Riku is best friends with Sora and Kairi, and lived on Destiny Islands with them. He was the true keyblade master, but when he began to accept the darkness the keyblade left him and became Sora's. Ansem possessed Riku's heart, but after Ansem was defeated, his heart was released and Riku was sent to Kingdom Hearts. In Chain of Memories he fights through Caslte Oblivion defeating the dark people from his memories and in the end he decides to defeat Ansem himself instead of lock him inside of his heart.
 
Roxas
Roxas is a young boy who resides in Twilight Town. Minding his own business and doing things a young teenager would do on a mild summer day, Roxas isn't anyone special at first glance. But hidden, unknown even to himself, lies a warrior capable of terrific things. His journey will lead him to Sora, but what will happen when he gets there? His friends are Pence, Olette, and Hayner. And He is the only whiled of Keyblades besides Sora, King Mickey and Riku. He is a very mysterious character and we don't really know much about him except that he has a connection with.
 
 
XIII Organization
XIII Organization or Order, are the villains in Kingdom Hearts II. These beings are Nobodies, much like Heartless, these beings have no souls, no hearts and no compassion. The members of this Organization wear black hoods to hide their identities. They are in search of hearts so they can be human once again.
 
Namine
Namine, In CoM she was being forced by the Organization to reconstruct Sora's memories. She is even forced to replace Kairi with herself in his memories. Once Sora gets to the top of Castle Oblivion, he discovers her and the truth. Namine puts Sora into a sort of hibernation that will restore all of his memories, but he will forget everything that happened in the castle, including her. They make a promise to see each other again. We learn along the way that Namine is Kairi's shell. In KH2, DiZ is recruiting people with certain powers to destroy Organization XIII, which include Namine.