Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts - Another's Story ❯ Dreams or Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
Kingdom Hearts
- Another's Story-
 
~Intro~
Memories or just a dream
who is he the one I see
I see images of him an
d me
I try to remember but cant

He came to me
but I still don't remember
he couldn't believe I didn't remember
but he wasn't mad he just gave me
a warm smile the one from my memories
who are you
....
He just smiled and said don't worry in time
you will remember I'll make sure of it I looked at him
about to utter his name before I could speak I was blinded by a flash
of light and wok
e up in my room in Twilight Town.
~Chapter 1~
Dreams or Memories
 
It was a beautiful day in Twilight Town. Out from a small house walked a young girl. She had fair skin, dark brown eyes and shoulder length raven hair. The young female would sit on the steps of the house as she stared down at the ground in thought. For the past couple of nights she has been having these strange dreams.
Usually they would involve many different images of herself and different people. But recently they have been different. Lately, she would see herself with a boy. One who she has never seen.
 
A small sigh would escape her as her arms would tightly wrap around her legs.
“Ayame, hey” Someone called out.
The young girl's head would slowly rise up. She recognized the voice right away.
“Hi Roxas.”
The young girl said as looked to him giving a small smile. “Hi Ayame. Come on, we're going to be late!” he said, taking her hand and rushing off. Ayame would look to Roxas as he pulled her along doing most of the running. After a few minutes since the town was quite small the two turned up at the usual spot meeting the others. Ayame had forgotten that she promised to spend the day with her friends. While the others sat and talked Ayame simply sat and observed in silence as she slowly drifted into her own thoughts. The dreams that she's been having recently really had gotten to her therefore the only thing she could think of.
Later, on when it began to get late. Everyone said their goodbyes and began to head home.
Just as Ayame was about to take off she felt a hand touch her shoulder. When she turned around to see who it was she found herself staring into the eyes of Roxas. “Roxas…?” she would say in his name in a slight whisper
“Are you ok? You were kind of quiet today and I was kind of worried” Ayame would give a weak smile to her friend shaking her head a bit. “No, no I'm fine but now I think I should be heading home I'll see you tomorrow”
With these words Ayame would slowly begin walking leaving a still worried Roxas.
 
The sky began to turn dark as it began to rain. The town's people hurried and rushed in doors.
So they would not get caught in the up coming storm. Ayame would continue walking the rain which began to fall harder didn't bother the young girl one bit. Her head hung low as she slowly began to drift into thought again.
“Really, really it's sweet that he was worried about me, However this some thing which as been on going for awhile now and it's time I figure its meaning”
 
Lightning would crash and thunder would roar as the storm began to worsen.
Ayame now yet still lost in her own thoughts decided now she should begin to hurry.
Faster and faster she would run that was until her balance was lost slipping unto the cold wet ground.
Hitting the ground hard causing her to lose consciousness.
But something happened to her in this state something was coming to her.
 
It was a dark and storming night. A little girl would run frantically as if searching for something.
Both the harsh lightning and thunder would clash together causing her to fall hitting the ground.
Slowly as her head began to lift from the ground a tall figure would loom over her holding out his hand.
“Just what do you think your doing out here it's dangerous”
The tall figure now reveled to be a young boy by his voice.
The young girl would give a small whimper now on her feet looking down.
“I know… but I wanted to find my lucky charm I got from Kai-Chan”
The Young boy would look to the younger girl giving a small smile patting her on the head
“I understand but I do not want you getting hurt, if I didn't come along who knows what could have happened . . . anyways come on we'll come back here tomorrow and search”
 
Slowly two eyes would open, only to close again from the bright light of the room.
Once again the pair of eyes would open again looking around the room. The owner of the wandering
Pair where known other then Ayame herself. “It happened again . . . I had another strange dream . . . it was me and that boy again . . . who is he . . . wait where am I “Slowly Ayame's head would lift up where she laid.
“I remember…” She would start off slowly “I remember I was running... and then I fell but that is about it”
“Lay back down right now if you don't then your injuries will not heal from that fall regardless how small they are” Quickly Ayame's head would turn to see a Mysterious figure standing in the shadows of the doorway.
“..Who is this now… ” she would wonder
To be continued...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.