Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts:Road to Destiny ❯ Chapter 1- A town in need ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 1
“Come on guys” Sora shouted as he ran across the deserted town square towards the Third District door. “Hang on Sora”, Donald was screaming as they tried to catch up with him. When Sora made it to the door, he finally decided to stop and wait for his friends.
“Where is every one? Well, anyway, we're all together now. So, now can we go”, Sora complained. They went through the big, brown door, only to find a horrible sight. Almost the entire town was gathered in the middle, guarded by…Heartless.
Sora was shocked. They thought they had gotten rid of all the heartless when the door closed on Riku and Mickey, sealing all the Heartless inside. When he finally came to his senses, he realized a group of Heartless were raiding Cid's house.
“Oh no, Kairi”, Sora thought to himself. “Donald, Goofy, we have to get rid of them”! “Yeah, we gotta help Leon”, Goofy said in a slightly panicked tone. The team started towards the enemy, but as the came nearer, the heard fighting going on.
The stopped to see what was happening. Cloud and Leon had joined forces and were fighting was seemed like an endless battle. Where one Heartless was slain, two more took it's place. The there was a bright flash of light. When Sora regained his focus, he saw Merlin standing in front of him.
“Well, that's more difficult then what I'm used to, but I think everyone's safe now”, Merlin said exhaustedly.