Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Living, Singing, Being ❯ I Won't Say I'm In Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Heya!! How you all holding up? Hmm, well, here I go, with another ficlet for Kingdom Hearts!! Hahaha, this, I’m hoping will be part of a series of ficlets based on Disney songs!! So expect other songs like A Whole New World and Beauty and the Beast!! And more, mmwwaahhh!!! Anyways, this is a series of stories based on Disney songs! I haven’t seen it done, and come on, Disney characters and world, why not Disney songs!! So I got inspired and wrote this!! Sorry about grammatical errors, but I got no one to check my work, but if someone would love to help me out…. ‘wink’   Pairing: Cloud/Leon Summary: Leon seems to be in denial!! Warnings: just slashy stuff, and grammatical errors, and also bad language, if not in this one, than on the others!! A Notes: okay, no idea on the name of Leon’s blade, so I call it revolver, because that is his type of gunblade. Cloud uses the one from Advent Children, which is the one he uses in KH2. Oh, I focus Cloud’s personality more to the one from KH2, cause well, I haven’t’ really played ff7, so yeah…hmm….well, enjoy!! Hope you enjoy this!! And hope you comment!!   ……………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………     I Won’t Say I’m In Love      Cloud grumbled, taking of his jacket and placing it down on one of the benches. Flexing his arms, he thought of the days events. A scowl was deeply set on his face, and he hoped he could control himself enough so he did not hurt Leon, for Leon was strong but sometimes Cloud was filled with too much rage. He risked a glace at the brunette who was taking of his leather jacket, leaving only his white shirt. Cloud looked up into the sky, it was a hot day, may be this day would not end that bad, Cloud thought. Eyes roamed down Leon’s body for a few seconds, before going back to staring down at his jacket.   Cloud sighed, may be if he was more open, but he just couldn’t be. It isn’t like before, things have changed, he has changed, and he knew Leon was changing. Cloud frown and bit his lip, why couldn’t he? He shook his head in frustration, adding to his massive headache. He will have to see how things played out in the end. Picking up his sword, Cloud walked towards the center of the arena. He couldn’t believe they were suckered into helping to build it back up. Just remembering that sent him into a mad frenzy, today was just a bad day.   Leon ran a hand through his hair. It was long, and it was hot days like this when he thought of cutting it. He had gotten use to it long, besides, he could easily pick up. Leon grabbed his jacket and looked through the pockets; he found a rubber band and smirked. Placing his jacket back down, he pulled his hair back. As he placed his hair up, he looked over at Cloud, who was flexing his arms. He could tell this fight wasn’t going to last that long, and that he was not going to win. He was use to that, since it happens that he rarely won against Cloud it was always draws, but he noticed Cloud was in a particularly bad mood today. Leon traced Cloud’s body, as Cloud took of his jacket for Cloud rarely took it off.   He shook his head, trying to get rid of those thoughts. Leon sighed, hanging his hands back down, moving his head side to side; making sure the ponytail was secure. Turning back around, he picked up his Revolver. Slashing a bit at the air, making sure to warm up. They had been working up and down helping out at the coliseum, which is why it surprised him when Cloud asked him to train a bit. Leon was not one to say no to Cloud, for training of course. Flexing his shoulders, Leon was ready and walked over to the center of the arena, ready for the fight to start. Blue and gray met, and for a few seconds all was silent, but in a flash, the sound of steel meeting was all that could be heard from the arena.      The sun hit down with out mercy on the two young men training on the arena. The vast numbers of seats were empty, for the tournaments were still held up for last minute restorations. There were only the two young men in the arena, going at it, fighting wise   Leon brought his gunblade up, blocking all of Cloud’s attacks. Cloud was not in a good mood, making his swing a lot more powerful. Leon found himself tiring, and weakening his grasp on Revolver sooner than usual. Leon was not one to give up and quit, so he kept it up, bringing Revolver every time clashing with First Tsurugi. But, with one strong swing, Cloud brought down all of his weight on Leon. Leon brought Revolver up, but it was too much, and he stumbled back. Revolver slipped from his grasp landing on the dirt with a thud, followed by its owner, Leon, who stumbled back falling on his butt.   Cloud blinked, realizing what had happened. He leaned on First Tsurugi, as he regained his breath. Leon just sat there, regaining his breath, looking up at Cloud. “Sorry, I haven’t had a good day.” He mumbled, smiling sheepishly at Leon. Leon just rolled his eyes and shook his head.    “Here.” Cloud offered Leon his hand. Leon hesitated, but placed his hand on Cloud’s nonetheless. Cloud held his hand gently, his blue eyes looking into Leon’s gray. With a yank, Cloud pulled Leon up, but Cloud used too much force, sending Leon crashing into him.    Leon blinked and scowled, looking up at Cloud. His breath hitched up in his throat noticing how close their faces were. His rubber band had snapped as they were fighting, so his hair was down. Brown locks framed his face, sticking to his forehead and cheeks. Their breath mingled together, lips almost touching. Leon’s eyes began to flutter close, as time came to a stand still, lips gently…..     “Leon! Cloud! There you are!!” They both jumped immediately away from each other, turning to look away from the other, and both turning a deep shade of red. Yuffie stood on top of the arena, waving madly at them and grinning like a lunatic. “Finally! We found you!” Tifa scowled, hands on her hips as she walked up next to Yuffie. “What have you two been doing that has got you so red and sweaty?” Aerith giggled, walking to stand next to Tifa.   “Something you two need to tell us?” Tifa raised an eyebrow. “We were just training.” Leon replied coldly. “Right, is that what they are calling it now a days? Training?” Tifa smirked. “Whatever.” Leon glared at her. “Oi! Cloud! Cid has been looking for you!” Yuffie cut in, remembering why she had been looking for him.   Cloud nodded, shot a glance at Leon before walking out with out a word, in a normal Cloud fashion. “Did we come in at a bad time?” Tifa grinned, for she loved annoying Leon. Leon just ignored her and walked over to get his gunblade.     “I think it’s cute that you two like each other in that way. I believe you two are good for each other!” Aerith smiled joyfully. “Get this straight, there is nothing going on between us! We don’t like each other that way! We are just friends, and I’m not sure if we are even that.” Leon growled out. “Oh please, we are girls. We can so tell!” Yuffie grinned. “I do not like him that way!!” Leon snapped. “Stop being so stubborn!” Tifa scoffed.   “If there is a prize for rotten judgment,” The painful memory of his last day at home flashed through his mind.  “I guess I’ve already won that.” Leon growled out, punching the column closest to him.   “No man is worth the aggravation.” The memory of Seifer and that awful day he got his scar crept into his mind. “That’s ancient history, been there, done that!” Leon snapped and glared at the girls.   “Who you think you’re kidding?” Yuffie rolled her eyes. “He is the earth and heaven to you!!” Aerith emphasized heaven.  “Try to keep it hiding? Honey, we can see right through you!” Tifa, Yuffie and Aerith chorused.   “Oh, noooo!!” Leon shook his head and turned from them.   “Boy, you can’t conceal it!” Tifa smirked evilly walking towards him. “We know how ya feeling.” Yuffie grabbed his left arm. “And who you’re thinking of!” Aerith grabbed his right arm.   “No chance! No way! I won’t say it! NO!” Leon exclaimed pulling away and glaring at them.     “You swoon, you sigh, why deny it?” Tifa raised an eye brow, lips puckering like for a kiss.   “It’s too cliché! I won’t say I’m in love!” Leon snapped and glared at them, before turning towards the exit.   “I though my heart had learned its lesson….” Leon felt his heart clench as a memory of Rinoa screaming for him, ran through his mind. “It feels so good when you start out.” Leon smiled sadly.   “My head is screaming get a grip boy.” Leon muttered darkly, yanking at his hair as he began his way towards the exit. “Unless you’re dieing to cry your heart out!” Leon clenched his fists, quickening his pace, wanting to get out of there already.   “You keep on denying!” Yuffie pouted, stepping right in front of Leon, making him stop. “Who you are and how you are feeling.” Aerith shook her head, stopping next to Yuffie. “Baby, we are not buying!” Tifa glared at Leon. “Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling!” Yuffie yelled out.   “ohhh, noooo!” Leon snarled, trying to push through them.   “Face it like a grownup!” Tifa grabbed him from his shirt. “When ya going to own up!” Aerith touched his shoulder in a comforting manner. “That ya got, got, got it bad!” Yuffie smiled sympathetically.   “No chance! No way! I won’t say it! No, no!!” Leon pushed Tifa off, and glared at her.   “Give up, give in! Check the grin you’re in love!” Tifa snapped throwing him Cloud’s jacket, which Cloud had forgotten to take. “This scene won’t play; I won’t say I’m in love!” Leon growled out, throwing it back to Tifa, angrily.   “You’re doing flips!” Yuffie giggled, before doing a black flip. “Read our lips you’re in love!” Tifa half yelled, pointing to her mouth.   “Your way off base, I won’t Say it!” Leon shook his head, trying terribly to get all those thoughts out of his head. “He won’t say it!” Aerith frowned.   “Get off my case, I won’t say it.” Leon said tiredly, feeing his resolve melt away. “Boy, don’t be proud,” Tifa smirked, their planned had worked. “It’s okay your in love.” Aerith smiled gently at him, giving him Cloud’s jacket, before walking off, followed by Yuffie who hugged him and Tifa who winked at him and gave him the thumbs up.   “Ohhh, at least out loud…” Leon sighed and looked down at Cloud’s jacket, which was still warm from the time in the sun. Leon let a small smile play on his lips as he hugged Cloud’s jacket. After a few minutes, Leon shook his head and grabbed Revolver. Leon cast one last glance around, before walking out of the arena and towards the others.   ‘hmmm, I won’t say I’m in love…..’ Leon thought to himself, as Cloud awarded him with his eyes, which sparkled with happiness at Leon.       ………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;…………………   Well, there you go!! Those were my thoughts on that song!! ^_^ tell me what you think, and sorry about all the grammar stuff, blah, but I got no one to check my work!! T_T sigh, please comment!! Tell me what you think!! ^_^ Expect another song soon!! Hmm, Disney songs, who thought they would be so inspiring!! Hahaha, Comment! Ta! Love you all!! And remember, someone somewhere is thinking about you!! So cheer up!!     “Won’t Say I’m In Love” Hercules Song If there is a prize For rotten judgment I guess I’ve already won that No man is worth the aggravation That’s ancient history Been there done that Who you think you’re kidding He is the earth and heaven to you Try to keep it hiding We can see right through you Girl, you can’t conceal it We know how ya feeling And who you’re thinking of No chance, no way, I won’t say it no, no You swoon you sigh, why deny it uhh, ohh Its too cliché, I won’t say I’m in love I thought my heart had learned its lesson It feels so good when you start out My head is screaming get a grip girl Unless you’re dieing to cry your heart out You keep on denying Who you are and how you are feeling Baby we are not buying Hon we saw ya hit the ceiling Face it like a grownup When ya going to own up That ya got got got it bad No chance no way I won’t say it no no Give up, give in check the grin you’re in love This scene won’t play; I won’t say I’m in love You’re doing flips Read our lips you’re in love Your way off base, I wont Say it  She wont say it Get off my case, I won’t say it Girl don’t be proud, is okay your in love Ohhh, at least out loud, I won’t  say I’m in love