Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Missing You ❯ Missing You ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]



Full sumery: Roxas and Sora fight. Now somebody is dead, and somebody else is standing on that person's grave with a siver gun, with the thoughts of suicide on their broken mind.



Aouther Notes: Umm... I wrote this story about a couple years ago, so it might suck a little. Although I go abck and edit. Um. this is my third Kingdom Hearts Story. My first one is called Chocolate Covered Cherry's ( CCC). After I finish this story, I'm going to go back and redo it. Hopefully amke it a lot better. My secound story is called Forgive me for my Unforgiveable Sins. After I'm done editing my first stroy, I'm going to go back and eit that one. Enough babling on, Now read the story and review please!

DISCLAIMER:

Sora: ( dressed Up in a Barney suit ( me no own Barney): Who wants to sing along with me!?

Riku, Leon, Cloud: I DO!!!!!!!

Sora: Okay!!!!!!

All:
I Love You.
You Love Me.
Were A big hapilly family!
Lets get together and sing that we don't own kingdom hearts!

(OR.....)

I Love You.
You Love Me.
Were A big hapilly family!
Lets get together and kill barney!

Author's Notes:

Lyrics
Flashbacks
'Thoughts'
Emphasis

" Roxas is so hot." People saying something out side Flashbacks.

"Roxas is so hot." People saying something in Flashbacks.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
Missing You
.......
......
....
....
...
..
.
By: ScreamofaButterFlie
.
..
...
....
.....
......
......



'I want him. I want him here with me. I want him in my arms again.'

Na na, na na na, na naI miss you, miss you so bad
'It's impossible to forget him. His love, his heart, his everything. My everything; Was him.'

I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
'But he's gone now. I wish you could be here with me Roxas. Wherever you are right now. I wish so badly that I could talk to you again.'

I hope you can hear me
'That day. That last fight with Sora. It's so easy to remember, like it was yesterday, when in fact, it happened over a year ago. And Eveyday since then, I have been slowly slipping away from life and everything else.'

I remember it clearly
The day you slipped away

'You were fighting so hard. You knew you had to finish it now.'
Was the day I found it won't be the sameOoooh

'I wish I could have helped him. I was so weak back then.
Then again: I still am.
I'm still weak for thinking these poisonous thoughts.'
Na na na na na na na
'The blood. There was so much blood; His blood.
Why?
Why
couldn't it have been different?'

I didn't get around to kiss you

'I had to hold him. Hold his hand in mine, letting him know that I was there. That I would never leave him. That I would be there with him 'till the end. But the end came to soon for my liking.'
A silhouette of a figure stood before a gray stone that was slowly, but surely, growing to be covered in vines.
The silhouette, of what could barely be made out as a young and petite woman, softly press her pale lips against a pure black Rose, and tossed it onto the ground. Salty tears soon followed its actions. A faint smile dancing across her soft features.
Goodbye on the hand

'I cry everyday for you Roxas. Why can't you come back?I...I need to see you.'
The figure couldn't help the angered smile.
I wish that I could see you again

'But it's impossible.'
I know that I can't Oooooh

'God. Everyday I relive that moment that you and I shared.'
I hope you can hear me cause I remember it clearly
'You slipped away from my reach so easily.'
The day you slipped away

'Nothing could ever be the same without you; You were what we needed, what I needed to survive.'
Was the day I found it won't be the sameOoooh I had my wake up

(Flashback)

"Please Roxas, come back. Please wake up."
Won't you wake up

"Kairi...I..can't..I feel so weak. I told you that i would die protecting you. I promised. And you know that I don't break my promises. Make me a promise and keep it." Kairi nodded her head as a signal to continue. "Please make me a promise for you to keep living without me. Please Kairi? For me?" Roxas gave her a pleading look. A look that she couldn't refise.
He frowned when she didn't responed with what he wanted to hear.
I keep asking why

"Why'd you have to die protecting me?! Why couldn't you have just....Just lived...With me?" He voice was broken and horse. She'd been crying since the very beginning of the fight. Sobs took over her body as she began to shake violently. Though she did try to hold them back. But when Roxas would go to wipe them away, more would follow in thier place.
Image's of Roxas getting stabed in the heart. Images of somebody else getting stabed in the leg, though, was burned on the back of her eyelids. That was the real reason she was crying so hard. Because thatfigure had yet to make a move to indicating that it was alive.
And I can't take it

"I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME ROXAS!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Tightly closing her eyes. Trying to block the image of Roxas dying right beofe her eyes. Her tears racked her body as Roxas hurridly took her in his arms. His own tears mixing in with hers.
"Shhh...It'll be okay. I'm right here." He continued to whisper sweet nothing in her ears untill she calmed down a little bit. "I love you and I will always love you." He pulled back softly, looking into her Sky blue orbs.
For what seemed like eternity to him, he slowly placed his growing pale lips against her in a chaste but sweet kiss.
After he pulled away, they just sat with each other, with the other in thier arms.
A couple of hours later, Roxas finally went limp in her arms. Whispering something in her ears with his final breath.

It wasn't fake

"I really love you." He mummered to into her ear.
And Kairi scream with her heat and soul. Using every bit of her lung power.
(End of Flashback)
It happened, you passed by

"It's impossible to het you back now, from where you are. I can't make you come back to me can I?"
Now you are gone, now you are goneThere you go, there you goSomewhere I can't bring you back

"Why did you have to leave?!" Tears made their way down like lava flowing after an eruption.
Now you are gone, now you are goneThere you go, there you go,Somewhere your not coming back

"I couldn'treach you. I couldn't hold you anymore."
The day you slipped away

"Everythings changed. Everyones is gone. I'm all alone. I need you here with me..." A small smile made it's way to her lips.
Was the day I found it won't be the same noo..

"I'll be with you soon Roxas. I need to be with you again. I can't live without you."
The day you slipped away

"When I'm with you, then I'll be happy. I still have you silver gun. I know it will lead me to you..."
Was the day that I found it won't be the same oooh...

"Then, I'll be with you forever. Just with you..." Just as she was about to take out the gun, her name was called. Making her come out of her thoughts, turning to the person who shouted.
"Sora!" Yes. It was indeed Sora. That boy the was glued to the back of her eyelids on that terribale day. After he woke up, he was the one to help her get through her problems. To help her cope. Even though she hated his guts, she let him. And soon enough, she feel in love again. All though she still loved Roxas.
"Come on Kairi. It's time to go home. Be sides, I have something that I want to show you." He greeted her with his famous chessy grin, then, his warm smile that she loved.
"Okay." With an arm slung around her shoulder, she took one glance back, shook her head, and they were off to his house.
Na na, na na na, na na
'Roxas...I'm so sorry that Ifeel in love with the one person that you hated. But was there for me when everybody else gave up on me. I was losing hope and faith in myself to keep you promise. But he brought back those lost feelings. I jsut want to let you know that I still care deeply about you. I always will. I will also never forget you. Again, I am so sorry.'
I miss you



Authors Notes:
Well, what did you tihnk? I really don't care what you say in the reviews, just review please. The song, "Slipped Away" by Avril Lavigne does not belong to me. Originally, at the end, I was going to have Kairi betray Roxas by scolding him at his grave. But if I did that, then i would have to change the hole story so i didn't do it. I had some trouble figuring the format for this story. Like, what would the thoughts look like and that stuff. I really hope yuou liked it! PLease Review!

P.s Look out for my new stories!
Of A Silver Gun And Screams.

Just a little poem about Kairi and Sora. Really dark and really good.

and...

Vampireic blood Lust.

This little poem thing is about Kairi sitting in her room and theirs shadows living in her closet. You will never know who they are. But it really is good.....and dark...when my dad read it, he said that i needed therapy.