Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Polar Opposites ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's chapter two of Polar Opposites!!! Now, just for reference, this IS supposed to sound slightly RPish, since that's how we wrote it. I'm Hayner, Olette, and Roxas, and my friend's Seifer, Rai, and Fuu. So far, those are the only characters we have. ^^
 
 
 
Hayner froze. He didn't know what to say, but he knew that he had to say something, otherwise... he knew in his head that this was wrong, but his heart couldn't bear to deny what he felt deep inside. He was speechless, and he knew that wasn't a good thing. He had never seen Seifer look this vulnerable, and every second of silence that passed broke him a little more. Finally, he found the strength to speak. "Seifer..." he didn't know why, but he leaned up and kissed the older boy softly. Hayner knew he was blushing, but he didn't care. Once they were finally pulled apart, Hayner sang a few lines of the song Seifer had been singing earlier.

"Don't get me wrong I love you, but does that mean I have to meet your father?" Hayner shook his head, sending water flying everywhere and leaving his hair sticking up in all directions. He smiled up at Seifer, who was also soaked through from the pouring rain. A clap of thunder blasted down, causing Hayner to jump and look around wildly.

At the first kiss, Seifer blushed and a look of longing flashed through his eyes. He smiled and started to continue the song... then the thunder clapped. His heart cracked at the sight of the scared Hayner. He held him close, hugging him tightly. "As long as I'm here, you don't need to be scared. Thunder doesn't stand a chance against me."

"Seifer!" a female voice, Fuu, shouted from one of the houses. She held an umbrella over her head. Surprising enough, she smiled at the two boys together. "Come on!"

He looked to her and then to Hayner. Carefully he slid a hand down the younger's arm. "Come on, Hayner... Fuu and Rai won't say anything."

Hayner was hesitant at first, but he didn't want to stay outside any longer. Besides, they would both get a cold if they stayed out much longer.

"If you say so," he said. He wondered what the others would think of this before he banished the thought from his mind. It didn't matter what they thought, they weren't here. So they wouldn't know anything anyways.

They walked slowly toward Fuu, not wanting to waste their time together. He jumped as the thunder clapped again, but he was soon comforted by Seifer's warm embrace. Hayner relaxed at the touch and he secretly wished that the moment would never end, for he wanted to stay in Seifer's arms forever.

Seifer kept him close as they walked into Fuu's house. To their surprise, Roxas and Olette sat there, near Rai. It could only be assumed that this had been planned. Seifer caught the shy glance Fuu gave to Roxas, who seemed oblivious to the affection.

"Hmm, since when did you guys get together like you're old friends?" Seifer asked, moving so he stood behind Hayner, arms wrapped around his waist, chin on his shoulder.

"Since Fuu told us that little secret, ya know?" Rai said. The girl flushed, taking a seat next to Roxas. "We wanna play truth or dare, ya know?"

Seifer nodded. "You others can't protest to that." He looked around. "Roxas, truth or dare?"

Oh, how he hoped 'dare' would be chosen...
 
 
Yes, they're short, but that'll have to do for now. We're working on getting the rest of the story worked on, so it might be a while before the next chappie's posted. Sorry!!!
 
Review!!!