Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Polar Opposites ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

And now we have the third installment of Polar Opposites!!! This chapter contains a rare pairing!!!! The next chapter has another one too!!!! ^^ Enjoy!!!
 
 
 
Hayner smirked, as he saw Roxas struggling with the question. He knew that Seifer wanted him to choose 'dare', but he knew that Roxas was probably too chicken for any of Seifer's dares, so when he heard him squeak out "dare" he was surprised. He suddenly got an idea for a dare that would make his friend squirm. He looked up and hoped that Seifer would meet his eyes and know what he should dare Roxas to do. He smirked at the idea of what Seifer should do for his friend's dare.

Seifer smiled. "Don't be scared, little Roxas!" He glanced to Fuu and smirked. The girl blushed as Seifer turned to Roxas again. "I dare you... to kiss Fuu!"

Fuu's blush deepened. "S-Seifer! How... c-could you?!" the girl exclaimed. Her use of actual sentences, even with the stammering, shocked Rai. A glare was given to the boy and Fuu looked to Roxas with a shy smile. "You... don't have to... but I wouldn't... object."

Seifer nudged Hayner. When he turned, Seifer kissed him, giving an example of how Roxas should kiss Fuu-chan.

When they broke apart, Hayner grinned at his friend. Both Roxas and Fuu were blushing like mad. Roxas looked over at Fuu before looking back down at his feet. "C'mon, Roxas! Don't be a pansy!" Hayner prodded.

He heard Roxas take a deep breath before he leaned toward where Fuu was sitting. He sighed and walked over to her. He held out his hand and she hesitantly took it, Roxas gently pulling her to her feet. They were both still blushing, which made Hayner laugh to himself. He snuggled close to Seifer, making himself comfortable. Roxas edged closer to Fuu, both of their faces reddening by the second.

"You can do it, Roxas," Hayner said with a smile.

Fuu looked to Roxas with her shy, sweet smile. Slowly, she put her arms around his neck, pulling them closer. "Roxas..." she whispered softly.

"Yea, Fuu! Heh, don't glare at me like that, ya know?" Rai said, looking away from his conversation with Olette.

"Come on Roxas! You know it's not that hard," Seifer purred, arms around Hayner. "You can get me back after this!"

If nothing else worked, such a comment should.

Hayner knew that with Seifer allowing Roxas to get him back, he wouldn't back down now. He was right. Both Roxas and Fuu closed their eyes and the space between their lips lessened and was soon gone as they met in a soft kiss that lasted several seconds. Once they broke apart, both their faces could've passed for tomatoes.

Hayner cheered, along with Seifer, when Roxas finally kissed Fuu. He had a feeling that Seifer would say dare when Roxas asked him, but he waited to find out.

"Ahem," Roxas said once he'd returned to his seat, his face still beet red. "Well, Seifer, truth or dare?" Roxas asked.

Hayner waited for Seifer's response, wondering what would happen if he said 'dare'.
 
 
Yes, they're short, but they should be getting longer soon… I think. Don't ask me, I'm not the one who types the chapters. We didn't dictate where chapter breaks should be, so it's like one big story to us. ^^U Well, we're going to work on chapter four now!!!!
 
Review!!!!