Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Polar Opposites ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yeah, this one's really short. Sorry `bout that!! The next one is longer, though!!!
 
 
 
Hayner couldn't help but laugh at the expression on both their faces.

"Tha... that's priceless!" he laughed, slapping his knee. He saw Roxas glare at him, but the deep red blush counteracted the glare, causing Hayner to laugh even more.

Roxas' eyes were wide. "Uhm..." he said hesitantly.

Fuu shied away from Roxas for a moment before receiving an encouraging glance from Rai. She slowly, hesitantly, looked back to Roxas. "W-will you... g-go out w-w-with me?" she asked as nervously as anyone would expect from her.

Seifer smiled. "Come on, Roxxorz, answer her!"

Roxas smiled nervously. He saw the look in Fuu's eyes. "Okay, sure." he said with a smile.

Hayner smiled. "Yeah! I knew you could do it, Rox!" he cheered loudly. He shifted and felt Seifer's arms go around his waist. They waited for Fuu to choose her victim.
 
 
Okay, here's the explanation behind the Roxxorz thing. FstLtHawkeye has a problem calling him Roxas, don't ask me why. I don't know. She calls him Roxxorz for some reason. Ask her. ^w^' Next chapter's longer than this, I swear!!!