Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Selexia: A Living Weapon ❯ Chapter 5:: Round 1! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5:: Round 1!
She was led into another white room, with stands of Nobodies and Heartless, cheering in their own way. The Nobodies were separated by type (with the Heartless mixed in), and the Organization members sat at the top of their section with their respective Nobodies. In the center was a giant checkered circle battle area.Selexia gazed around, stunned by how bright the room was. "Now that's ironic..." she thought with a dry laugh.Axel and Demyx led her to the center of the circle. "Now, all you have to do is defeat your opponent, 'kay?" Axel explained. "It's really that simple...Xemnas will say when you fight and if you continue right after, alright? I'll be over there," he said, pointing to his section, "and Demyx'll be over there, in his section."Selexia nodded. "I've gotta do well..." she thought to herself. "I want to impress them...show them I can be useful...I am a somebody!"Xemnas, Vexen and Zexion stepped into the room. They each made their way to their sections. Xemnas went up to a chair on a high balcony. He sat, then proceeded to speak. "Welcome, one and all, to the Organization's own Training and Battle Arena! These matches will test the skills and techniques of our new guest, Selexia!"Axel and Demyx's sections went wild, while the rest cheered more normally. Selexia laughed as Demyx's section did the wave."Selexia," Xemnas started again. "These will be your first opponents!""Opponents?"At that moment, about a hundred Heartless surrounded the circle. Selexia froze. This scenario seemed strangely familiar..."BEGIN!"The Heartless stayed still, waiting for her to make her first move. She thougth back, wondering why she felt this way... Then, she got angry."Bring it!" she yelled.The Heartless all sprang at her, covering her in a mountain of black. Axel stood up in his seat, starting to get nervous. Then, he noticed Xemnas staring at him, as if he wondered why Axel cared so much about her. Axel sat back down, searching the mass for a glint of the khaki-green of her dress, or a flash of the brown, red, or blond of her hair.Then, the mountain began to throb and move outwards. Then, it exploded, making the Heartless fly away. About half were fried in the explosion, and they disappeared, their hearts floating away upwards. Selexia stood there, huffing. An odd aura surrounded her. Then, she looked up and sprang into action, fighting the Heartless in hand-to-hand combat! One blow, and they were gone. Within a minute or two, the Heartless were gone. Selexia smirked at Xemnas."That all ya got?"