Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Selexia: A Living Weapon ❯ Chapter 7:: "One of Us" ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7:: "One of Us"

Axel sat on the island of the kitchen, Indian-style, and pouting.
"Why'd Roxas get to help Lex? I'd do it..." he mumbled.
Demyx glanced over from his position at the pantry, leaning on the balls of his feet. "Well, sorry, but you're stuck with me, getting food!" he said, a little grin on his face.
"I don't mean anything against you..." Axel explained. "I guess I'm a little... worried..."
Demyx looked at his friend, a little surprised at how Axel was being. He picked out one last bag of chips, and put it with the pile next to him. Then, he picked up the pile and dropped them on Axel, causing Axel to fall over backwards and off the island
BAM! THUD... (Demyx's face: O.O")
Demyx walked around to the other side of the island. Axel was laying back against the floor, feet somewhat propped up against the side of the island, and all of the food piled on top and around him.
Demyx could practically see the anger mark.
DEMYYYX!" Axel roared, exploding from the pile of food.
Demyx dodged a family-sized bag of Doritos that were launched precariously close to his head. He grabbed the sodas and ran out of the kitchen.
"LATER!"
Axel stared after Demyx, still angry. He yelled his friend's name as he grabbed all of the food, then shot out the kitched door. Demyx was half-way up the stairs.
"DEMYX!" Axel roared, shooting up the stairs.
Demyx turned around and, seeing his hot-headed friend rocketing behind him, started sprinting as fast as he could go towards his room. After a few minutes of chase, Demyx disappeared into his room.


Axel burst into Demyx's room. The room was painted a blue color, almost exactly like the ocean. The room had a very laid-back style: a futon pushed into a corner, a lot of blue, black and green beanbad, butterfly, and giant circle chairs. There was a HUGE stereo system, and multi-colored spotlights set in the ceiling. A lime-green lava lamp globbed in a corner by the futon.
Demyx was setting up the drinks on a table. Axel stomped over and shoved all of the food onto the table. Axel biffed Demyx on the head, then sat in a black, circle chair. He glanced at the door.
"Rox and Selexia sure are taking a while... what if they can't find any clothes that fit her...?"
Demyx sighed, finished with setting up. He started to choose a CD to play.
"I'm sure she's fine..."
Then, the door opened. Selexia stood in the doorway, embarrassed, scratching the back of her head. She wore the black Organization XIII cloak, which was zipped from the top to her waist. Underneath, she wore a shimmery black mini-skirt and black leggings. She also wore the classic knee-high boots that all Organization members wore. Her face looked a lot cleaner, and she had a bit of black eye shadow with a bit of silver on her eyelids. Her hair had been brushed, making it look longer, and flipping out a bit near the ends.
Axel and Demyx both stared at her. She looked different... but they could tell it was the same Selexia. They both grinned.
"Hurry up, Lex! This ice cream's gonna melt!"
Selexia turned around, startled. "Sorry, Roxas..." She stepped into the room, and over to the side, making room for Roxas to come in. Roxas was carrying a giant cardboard box that had tiny icicles all over it.
Roxas grinned at everyone. Sea salt ice cream for everyone!"
"Yeah, he made me wait while he went to four different worlds to get it!" Selexia said, smirking.
Roxas blushed. "I only went to three worlds! First I tried Wonderland, thinking they would have some at the tea party... but the Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat told me so many riddles and avoided the question... so I gave up. Then I tried Halloweentown, but I ran into those evil hench-kids: Lock, Shock, and Barrel. They shoved me into a portal, which took me to the Pridelands! I almost got eaten!" he yelled, pointing to the edge of his cloak. A significant chunck had been taken out of the bottom.
Demyx, Axel and Selexia laughed.
"It ain't funny!" Roxas continued. "I finally was able to portal over to Hallow Bastion..."
"But, Roxas..." Demyx said, still laughing. "That's four worlds! Wonderland, Halloweentown, Pridelands, and Hallow Bastion!"
Roxas folded his arms. "Fine, it was... BUT ONLY THREE WERE INTENTIONAL!"
All four laughed. Selexia giggled on the side. "Um, Roxas? Would you like me to fix your cloak for you? You know, after the party and everything?"
"Uh, sure!" Roxas said. "Thanks..."
Selexia smiled. She was starting to understand when to smile.
"I think my body's starting to act on memory... it probably remembers from before I was a Nobody..."


Demyx took Selexia's hand and guided her to a blue butterfly chair. "Here, have a drink!" he said, handing Selexia a can.
Selexia took the can from Demyx. 'Th-thank you, Demyx..." She looked at the can. "Sho-... da...shoda?"
The boys laughed. "No, soda!" Axel explained.
"Hm... soda..."
"It's a fizzy drink... this one's lemon-lime flavored," Roxas explained.
Selexia turned it up-side-down, looking closely at it.
Axel laughed. "It's not gonna bite you! Just try it!"
Selexia tentitively opened the tab, opening the can, and sprayed everyone in soda!
Everyone stared wide-eyed at the can, their faces covered in soda. Selexia's hair was now plastered down on her head and in her face. She slowly put the can down on the floor, and scooted the chair away from it. Then, she turned to Axel.
"Soda is dangerous!"
The room burst into laughter. Demyx and Roxas fell over backwards, unable to keep themselves upright, while Axel was actually rolling on the floor! Selexia was looking back and forth from Axel, to Demyx, to Roxas, and back again.
"Wh-... what's so funny?" she wondered.
The three finally up-righted themselves, still chuckling a bit. Axel looked up at Selexia, tears of laughter in his eyes.
Selexia half-grinned, still clearly confused. "Whatever... I still don't get it..."
Demyx stood up, and grabbed four more drinks, and handed them out. The boys opened the cans. Selexia stared warily at the can, holding it away from herself with two fingers.
The guys laughed again. Axel took the can from her, opened it, and handed it back to her.
"There! See? It won't explode unless you shake it up too much!" he said, laughing.
Selexia blushed, completely embarrassed. She took the drink, and stared down into it, way too humiliated to look at Axel.
Demyx chuckled, good-naturedly. "Hey, let's have a toast!" he proposed, raising his soda. "To Selexia! You're finally one of us!"
Roxas and Axel raised their sodas as well, grinning and smirking (respectively) at her. Selexia looked around to them, then smiled sheepishly, raising her soda can as well.
"To Selexia!!"