Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Shooting Stars ❯ Sweet Dreams ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Hey... C'mon, get up." he said loudly as he shook the younger boy. "Agh... you said you wouldn't do this again... This is SO the last time you're crashing in my bed..." he mumbled. It always happened... He let the little guy into his room when he was upset, and he stole his bed. He stood up and ran a hand through his spikey locks. He had to admit, it was kind of comforting. Knowing where he was, that he was safe, and with him--- His train of thought than abrutly stopped when he relaized what he was thinking.
"Oh man, what am I sayin... He's my best friend for crying out loud." A groan was heard that quickly caught his attention.

"Mm... NO don't... Not fair... It's mine..." An amused eyebrow was raised as hekneeled down next to the sleeping boy.

"What's yours?" he commented, egging him on.

"The candy bar... He ate it... Jerkface..."

He "jerked" back. How did he know about that? He was sure no one was on the room.

"It had nuts..." he trailed off as he rolled over.

"Oh man... How did he know...? It was lying there unwrapped. How was I supposed to NOT eat it?"

"AH-HAH!" he shouted as he threw his body from the bed.

"AHH!" shouted the taller one from surprise. "You're supposed to be asleep! Were you even sleeping?"

"Nah, anyway... I KNEW IT WAS YOU!"

"...You little..."

"Hey, you admitted it. So technically, it's your own fault."

"Jeez, it's one freaking candy b--"

"I'll never let you forget it."

"Really." he said dryly.

"Yep." he said definately.

Oh no... Not that look... Anything but that look... "Goddamit Roxas."


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
"I want that candy bar Riku."

"I know Sora."

"I told you it was mine."

"Yes Sora."

"I put it there saying I had been waiting ALL day for it."

"I know."

"And then you ate--"

"Sora, I'm sorry!"

"How come you ate it?"

"It was just lying there okay!"

"I won't forget it Riku..."

"Ugh..." There was a pause. "You want another one huh?"

"Yep."

"Well, Kairi should have som--"

"No."

"Why not?"

"They don't have nuts."

Riku groaned... "Goddamit Sora."