Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Spin you Around ❯ Spin You Around ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

x
Ooooo
Come on over the mountain
And I'll meet you at the otherside
Come on over the mountain
And I'll meet you at the otherside, yeah
And if I saw you dancing
I would spin you around, spin you around
If I saw you dancing
I would spin you around, spin you around
Turn your world upside down
Sora walked down the bustling street with his hands in his front pockets and a black baseball cap on backward. His plain black shirt was making his sweat under the blazing sun, and his blue jeans were making his legs itch.
Ooooo
Glancing around him as he walked, a figure dancing to his right caught his eye. He stopped and walked to the huge window looking in at the figure.
I'll spin you around, spin you around
Turn your world upside down
Spin you around, spin you around
Turn your world upside down
She had red hair pulled up into a small bun, tan skin, skinny, kind of short, and wearing a black skin-tight tank-top, and blue jeans. He took a closer look and found that she had heaven colored eyes. That, however, made her stop dancing.
If you'll be my woman
I will take you to another high
If you'll be my lady
I will take you for another ride
She blinked and then smiled, showing of her pearly whites in the process. He smiled back and walked through the wooden door that was next to the big window. He turned the bronze knob in his sweaty palm, pushed it open, walked in, and shit the door softly behind him.
If I saw you dancing
I would spin you around, spin you around
If I saw you dancing
I would spin you around, spin you around
“Hi.” He grinned and walked over to the young girl. She looked like she was about 10 years old, about his age.
Spin you around, spin you around
Turn your world upside down
Spin you around, spin you around
Turn your world upside down
“Hello.” Her voice was soft. Almost like an angels. Corny, but true.
I can turn around
I can turn around
Maybe, baby
I can turn around
I can turn around
Maybe, baby
“Would you care to dance?” he asked as he bowed and held his arm out, leaving her no choice but to accept the offer. She took his arm and he led her to the middle of the dance floor.
I'll spin you around, spin you around
Turn your world upside down
Spin you around, spin you around
Turn your world upside down
He put a hand on her shoulder and one hand on her waist and she did the same.
Twistand turns,
Spinsand tw i rl s,
Stepsand paces,
Leftsand r i g h t s.
During all the spins, they got dizzy. They got dizzy in each others eyes. They got lost in each other's warmth. They got lost in the passion that flooded their senses. They got lost in something that was growing. Getting bigger and bigger with each step they took.
Oooooo
They focused on that feeling that was growing and growing until it exploded all over their body.
Ever so slowly, Sora stopped twirling the red head and the red head stopping moving as well. Sora held her in his arms by the waist, leaned in, and kissed her on the forehead. Then, he walked back out the door he came in from.
The little girl was shocked but didn't do anything.
She didn't even get to ask him his n a m e.
Maybe, baby
Upside down
I'm gonna spin you around
Maybe, lady
Upside down
I'm gonna spin you
x
Please review. I do not own them.