Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Over ❯ Chapter 13- 16 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/n: most of Ch 13 will be what the guys get for Christmas lol.
Ch 13
Dec 24
Sora was in the kitchen with Demyx's mom helping her make cookies while the others were wrapping their gifts.
"My your very helpful Sora…I'm sure you mom appreciated it." She said. Sora smiled sadly and nodded.
"She called me her taste tester since I would taste everything she made." He said while decorating the gingerbread men they had made earlier. Demyx's mom smiled sadly. Demyx had told her about the boys losing their parents at an early age an felt sorry for them. She had invited them all over so they could at least have a normal Christmas. She finished mixing the chocolate in her double boiler before she added milk and stirring it slowly.
"Sora could you bring me 8 cups please I Think the hot chocolate is done." She said. Sora nodded and placed 8 mugs beside her before going back and placing all the cookies on a plate and placing them on a tray. He watched as she poured the hot chocolate into the mugs and then grabbing some peppermint sticks and placing them in there with some whip cream and powered cocoa on top. Together they carried the sweets into the living room where everyone was now waiting to start the Christmas movie.
"What movies did you Pick Dem-Dem?" His mother asked. Demyx picked up the covers.
"Ooh, Christmas Carol, my favorite movie." Sora said handing out the hot chocolate. After everyone had their hot chocolate and was comfortable Demyx started the movie.
( 2 hour later)
"Well you guys can either open one present tonight or you can wait in the morning and open them then." Demyx's father said. They all decide to wait tomorrow. Demyx's father nodded then stood up. "Well boys goodnight." He said as he and his wife went to bed. Sora looked at Demyx confused.
"Why are they going to bed now it's only 9:30?" he asked. Demyx smiled.
"Dad has to work tomorrow so that means we'll have to get up early to open gifts so he can be with us for a while." He said.
"He works on Christmas?" Zexion asked. Demyx shrugged.
"He was the only one available this year everyone else is either out-of –town or they asked off." Demyx said. The guys nodded in understanding before cleaning up and heading to bed.
Dec 25
Everyone was up before the sun. Demyx's mom had made orange muffins and some more hot chocolate and brought them out to the living room so everyone could eat and open presents.
Sora had gotten some polish for his Keyblades from Leon, a powered blue cashmere sweater from Cloud as some more sweaters in various colors, a new keyblade from Axel, his own collection of mystery books from Zexion, some black jeans and new blue jeans from Roxas, a pair of fingerless gloves from Demyx and from Riku a nice black trench coat with heart shape symbol with a crown around it on the back. He also got an apology from Riku about how he was acting last night.
Roxas got voucher to skip any class to practice from Leon, a acoustic guitar as well as a book on how to play from Cloud, a Roxas and Axel plushie from Axel, another music book from Zexion, a checkered band for his wrist and two finger bands in black and white from Demyx, a black zip up shirt from Sora, and a black jacket from Riku with the AFI band symbol.
Cloud got new leather pants from Roxas, a leather jacket from both Roxas and Sora, new riding gloves from Sora, new saddle bags for his bike from Leon only to discover something inside making him blush and hiding it from Sora and Roxas, a pair of riding goggles from Demyx, a sword strap to wear over his shirt from Zexion and a tool kit from Riku for his bike and from Axel a Leon plushie.
Axel got a new pair of black and red pants with chains from Sora, a red and black striped long sleeve shirt from Roxas as well as a date with him, a skull studded belt from Demyx, a black dress shirt with flames on the sleeves as well as the bottom of the shirt from Cloud., a pair of black combat boots from Leon, A blood red shirt with a black skull shirt from Riku, a pair of black jeans and a silver necklace to place his chakrams on from Zexion.
Zexion received a new black messenger bag with MCR symbol on the flap from Leon, a pair of black pants outlined in dark blue from Roxas, the complete collection of horror stories from Sora, the complete collection of Final Destination movies from Demyx, A black trench coat with a his name in dark blue chiller print on the back from Riku, and a new black long sleeve shirt that hugged his figure showing his muscles from Cloud and a black wrist band with MCR from Axel.
Demyx received a book on different water attacks from Leon, white long sleeve shirt with blue flames on the bottom from Cloud, a pair of black jeans from Sora, a mixed CD from Roxas, a date with Zexion and a black belt with the roman numerical for 8 as the buckle, and a black tank top from Riku with his name in light blue on the back and a black jacket with a white and blue dragon on the front from Axel.
Riku received a pair of baggy blue pants from Leon, an white arm band from Cloud, a white vest and a black vest from Sora, a pair of black pants from Roxas, black converse from Axel, a black hat with a R in a circle from Zexion, from Demyx he got a black jacket with a broad blue stripe across the chest.
Last but not least Leon recieved a pair of new brown boots from Cloud, a jean jacket from Sora, a black leg belt and a matching wallet from Roxas, a dark blue dress shirt with white swirls on the sleeves from Axel, a pair of black jeans and a the new Angels and Demons movie from Zexion, A leather trench coat from Riku, and a elaberate poster of his favorite favorite animal in varoius places with visual effects added in the back ground from Demyx.
After the gifts were opened Demyx's father stood said goodbye then was off to work. The guys put up their Christmas gifts and went back downstairs to hang out in the snow.

CH 14
( 2 months later)
Roxas and Axel had their date had were now boyfriend and boyfriend the same with Zexion and Demyx. Roxas, Sora, Demyx, and Cloud were sitting in Sora's room getting ready for the annual Valentine Dance. Sora was dressed in black jeans that hugged his legs and black boots with a silver, black and white long sleeve dress shirt and his crown pendant necklace around his neck, he was helping Roxas get ready.
"Roxas wear the emerald green with your new black jeans." Sora said with a sigh. Roxas was only wearing his black jeans and his black shoes and a white tank holding up and emerald green shirt and a blood red shirt.
"Okay, Okay...I'll go with the green."Roxas said as he hung up the red and started putting on the green. Cloud came in as Roxas was tucking in his shirt, wearing a sky blue long sleeve dress shirt with his black dress slacks and his now polished black boots.
"You guys ready? Demyx is getting jittery." He asked as he sat next to Sora.
"I"m ready but Roxas isn't. We were argueing for awhile about what shirt he should wear." Sora said flopping backward on his bed. Cloud chuckled.
"We were like that the first time we were going out with Riku and Leon, Give him some slack." he said. Sora nodded and got up before going into the living room were Demyx was pacing back and forth. Sora groaned before sititng on the couch. 'Please make this night go faster.' he prayed. As he waited for the others and thier boyfriends.

Cloud groaned as he awoke the next morning and was surprised to be held down by an arm around his torso. He groaned again but then smiled last night was the first time Leon and him made love. He felt a pain in his lower back but didn't want to move from the warmth his boyfriend's body offered. He sighed and moved Leon's arm from around his torso before limping to the bathroom for a hot bath. He relaxed as the pain started to disappear as he sat in the water.
(A/N:EXTREMELY SORRY IF ANY OF YOU READ ANY THING AFTER THIS MY AUNT THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO MESS WITH MY STORIES SHE DIDN"T KNOW I WENT THROUGH AND READ MY STORIES WHEN THEY GO UP. SO AGAIN I'M SORRY)
He got out and changed into a pair of jeans and a muscle shirt. He smiled when he felt arms going around his waist.
"Where are you going babe?" Leon mumbled into his shoulder.
"I'm going to spend time with my brothers and...tell them the good news." He said. Leon smiled.
"You mean where you accepted my proposal? Yeah I gotta do that too for my brothers." Leon said as he sighed. Cloud kissed him and went to the door.
"See you later Leon." He said before leaving for his brothers' room. Leon smiled before laying back down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. 'He said yes.' he kept thinking. So far the end of school year and their graduation couldn't come sooner.
This will be the last chapter of SO. Don't worry I'll have the wedding in here and it will probably be longer since it has more in it than my other chaps. I had fun writing this and I want to thank the many reviewers. Arigato! Hopefully my new Yugioh Story will be up and liked as this one. Enjoy!

Ch 15
Cloud walked down to the place where his brothers now hung out now that the grounds were covered in snow. He found them in the library by the fireplace. He saw Sora, Roxas, Axel, Riku, Zexion, and Demyx sitting around playing a game. "Hey guys can I speak to my brothers for a moment?" He asked when he got close enough.
"Sure thing Cloud." Riku said giving Sora a kiss on his forehead before leaving.
"Oh, Leon wants to speak to you and Axel." He said as they walked out the door. He sat down in front of his brothers.
"What's up Cloud?" Roxas asked letting his twin sit next to him now that his boyfriend left.
"Well…How would you guys like to have another brother?" he asked hiding his engagement ring for now.
"Another brother? You mean like your going to adopt or something?" Sora asked. Roxas just stared wide eyed at his brother.
"No way he didn't." He said. Cloud looked at Roxas and saw the glinted. He smiled. Sora just looked confused.
"He didn't do what? What?" Asked Sora. Roxas and Cloud shared a look.
"Should we tell him?" Roxas asked enjoying seeing his twin confused. Cloud laughed.
"What I meant Sora was how would you like Leon as a brother-in-law?" Cloud asked finally showing his engagement ring. Sora squealed as he hugged his brother tight as Roxas and Cloud chuckled.
"What?" Sora asked.
"You just squealed like a girl Sora." Roxas said before he started laughing.
"I did not."
"Did so."
"Did Not."
"Did."
"Didn't."
"Did."
Cloud watched them argue back and forth and smiled. It was good to have his brothers back. They were back to their old selves.

(With Axel and Riku)
"I feel kind of bad leaving Zexion and Demyx out like this." Axel said as they walked to Leon and Cloud's room.
"Whatever Leon wants to talk to us about. I'm sure he doesn't want to tell anyone yet." Riku said as he knocked. Leon answered the door and let them in.
"Cloud said you had soemthing to tell us." Axel said sitting on the couch. Leon snorted.
"Good Morning to you too Axel." He said sarcastically."Yes, I do have something to tell you." He added as he sat down in front of them. Riku took one look at him.
"You look like you just got laid." he said. He grunted when Axel kicked him. " What he does." as he crossed his arms.
"You're a prude Riku...I'm surprised Sora has stayed with you for so long." Axel said. Leon swallowed his laugh.
"If you're done. I have news for you." Leon droned on. Axel and Riku looked away sheepishly. "Axel remember that problem I came to you about around Christmas time?" Leon asked. Axel nodded then his eyes widen.
"No way. Finally dude I was wondering when you were going to pop the question." Axel said. Riku at first was confused then caught on.
"Well what did he say?" Riku asked. Leon looked at them both saw anticipation written on their faces.
"He said yes." Axel and Riku shot up and hugged Leon.
"This is so cool. Cloud will be the cool Big brother." Axel said. Riku glared.
"Hey, What am I? Chopped Liver?" he asked.
"Nope, Your just not as cool as Cloud." Axel said shrugging.
"Wait, If your marrying Cloud...wouldn't that mean that we are going out with our brothers?" Riku asked.
"Not really. Its not considered incest if your not blood related. Besides, you can still go out with them. Cloud would be your brother-in-law and that's it it stops there. Roxas and Sora will remain your boyfriends until further notice. And when I say until further notice I mean until further notice." leon explained. Axel and Riku thought about it.
"We can live with that." they said.

(Later that day)
Cloud, Roxas and Sora all had headed back to their hometown for the day to do one last thing. They arrived at the cemetery and walked inside. In their hands was a single rose. Sora's was crimson red, Roxas was black and Cloud's white. They stopped in front of two marble white headstones. On top was small figurines that look like angels crying. It was the last resting place of their parents. They each placed their roses on the ground in front of the headstone. Sora had tears forming in his eyes. "Cloud?" he started. Cloud hmmed. "Do you think our parents are happy and proud of us?" he asked softly. Cloud thought for a moment and smiled.
"Yes I believe they are. As long as we're happy, they will always be proud of us." he said hugging both of his brothers. He knelt down to their height. He kept a hand on their shoulders. "Mom, dad, I will keep my promise to watch the boys and protect them. I won't disappoint you." he said before kissing the headstone. Roxas and Sora both said goodbye finally to their beloved parents and let Cloud steer them out of the cemetery and back to school. None of them noticed shimmering figures of a young woman with curly cinnamon brown hair and sky blue eyes dressed in white and a man with mako blue eyes and spikey blonde hair in white standing at the grave site smiling as they watched them leave. Nor did they hear them whisper behind them.
We are proud of you boys, and will always be with you.

Ch 16
(Few Years Later)
Sora, Riku, Demyx, Zexion and Axel were in their last year of school. Leon and Cloud decided to wait until their brothers had one more year of school before they married. Sora and Roxas were going to stand by Cloud as were Riku and Axel were for Leon. Cloud and Leon decided on a small wedding with just their friends and their families no one else. Just Leon's Mom and Dad, Zexion's mom and Dad and Demyx's folks. They had found a small chapel and had it decorated with white and beige flowers. Leon would wear a black tuxedo with a white dress shirt and a beige silk tie and Cloud would wear a white tuxedo with a beige tie as well. Their best men would wear black or white dress pants and beige silk shirts. Currently Cloud, Sora and Roxas were doing the last thing they needed for the wedding. A cake.
"Cloud just go with a white sponge cake with that butter-cream frosting you like. Namine said she would decorate to match the wedding theme. She just needs the flavor." Roxas said already tired of arguing with Cloud about it.
"White sponge cake doesn't have flavor. I want something with flavor and goes with butter-cream." Cloud said.
"How about white chocolate?" Sora asked. Cloud and Roxas looked at him. " I can make a white chocolate cake and it goes with butter-cream." he added. Cloud thought for a moment.
"That will work." he said. Roxas chuckled.
"I just think your tired of eating cake." He said. Cloud snorted.
"Aren't you?" he asked. Roxas nodded in agreement. he wasn't for one for sweets, that was more Sora and Demyx.
"So Cloud...tomorrow is the big day. You ready?" Roxas asked as Sora went into the kitchen to bake the cake. Cloud shrugged.
"I guess, I mean I've been so busy lately that I didn't even bother to think about it." he said as he scratched his head.
"Yeah too true." Roxas said as he stretched out on the couch. Cloud gave a half smile.
"I forgot I dragged you guys along too. Tonight we are going out for its my last night as a bachelor." Cloud said. Roxas snorted.
'Yeah right like Leon would allow Cloud to be drunk on their wedding.' was his last thought before he fell asleep. Sora came out of the kitchen with three boxes that held the cake for Namine to ice and decorate. He stopped when he saw his brothers asleep and slipped out to help Namine with last minute preparations.

(The Wedding)
Sora and Roxas were dressed in black dress pants and the beige silk shirts trying to help a hungover Cloud into the chapel. They made him down some pills which helped with his headache and made him eat a breakfast burrito. When Cloud was more steady on his feet he dressed in his tux and waited for the wedding to begin. Sora and Roxas stepped out and saw their boyfriends outside of Leon's dressing room sweatdropping when they herd the curses Leon was shouting. "What's wrong with Leon?" Soraasked. Riku rolled his eyes.
"What isn't wrong with him? He's flipping out cause he kinda saw Cloud get drunk last night." Riku said. Roxas laughed.
"Please Cloud is not drunk, he never gets drunk maybe a little hungover in the morning but never drunk." he stated. Axel looked at him.
"You're serious? Cloud never gets drunk?" he asked. Roxas nodded.
"Cloud can hold his liquor. Go in there and tell Leon Cloud is fine." Sora said making a shooing motion with his hand. Riku and Axel sighed and went inside.
( The Actual Wedding)
Sora, Roxas, Riku and Axel were standing in their places waiting for the grooms to walk down the isle. The preacher was waiting with his bible open. It was the same preacher Sora, Roxas and Cloud grew up with next door to their old home. He and his wife had watched the boys grow when their parents disappear all those years ago. He was happy when the boys came to ask if he would marry Cloud and CLoud and Leon reached the platform he began.
"I now pronounce you Husband and Husband." He said after they recited their vows. "You may kiss your husband." he added. Cloud and Leon kissed passionately as everyone cheered. Sora, Roxas, Riku and Axel signed in the witness place for the marriage licence.
At the reception Sora watched as Leon and Cloud danced the first dance together. He glanced to his right when his boyfriend came and sat beside him.
"Its seems that they have their happy ending." Riku said. Sora nodded. 'It seems we all do. We just had to start our lives over from tragedy to get to it.' he thought to himself before joining his brothers on the dance floor with Riku.

The End