Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Over ❯ Chapter 9-12 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ch 9
Cloud sat beside his sleeping brother and replaced the wet cloth on his forehead to help lower his fever. He heard a noise at the door and turned. It was Leon. "Hey how is he?" he asked. Cloud shrugged.
"I don't know he hasn't awoken yet, but I managed to lower his fever." Cloud said as he watched from the corner of his eye as Leon sat on the other side of his brother. "Thank You." He said softly. Leon looked over at him in surprise. "Thank you for looking out for him." Cloud continued. Leon smiled then looked back at Sora.
"Don't thank me Cloud. I was happy to look after him. He's like another brother to me." Leon said. Cloud chuckled.
"He has that power." Cloud mumbled. Leon chuckled along with him. Cloud noticed in the corner of his eye that Leon had both of his hands wrapped. "Your injured." He said. Leon looked confused then remembered his hands.
"Oh these yeah I got them from the boards of that bridge when I was hanging onto them. They'll be fine by the time the Dueling Tournament starts again." He said. He glanced over at his boyfriend's face and noticed the dark circles under his mako blue eyes. "Get some sleep Cloud. Sora won't wake til morning if his fever just broke." Leon said before getting up and heading to his room. Cloud sighed and placed a kiss on his brother's cheek then went to the room he and Leon shared to get some sleep. He forgot about Roxas sleeping in the next bed. Morning was going to be fun.
(Last Day)
Sora was still a little weak after waking up but he was getting stronger little by little everyday. They were packing up to return to the school for the rest of the summer. Sora remembered the morning Roxas found him in his bed startled Sora right onto the floor when his brother let out a cry of surprise. Cloud had helped Sora back into bed and explained what happened to Roxas, before he woke everyone else in the cabin. Things between him and Cloud went back to what they were before their parents went missing. Sora was slowly going back to his old self.
"HEY SORA! SNAP OUT OF IT AND LET'S GO!" Axel said from the passenger door of Leon's SUV. Sora nodded and climbed off the boulder he was sitting on and ran for the SUV. Riku smiled when Sora sat next to him and laid his head on his shoulder.
"How's your ankle?" Riku asked. Sora made a noise then answered.
"it's okay it throbs every once in a while but it's better." Sora answered. Riku slipped his arm around Sora and let his hand rest on Sora's hip. Sora scooted closer to Riku and closed his eyes. Riku watched as he fell asleep against his shoulder and chuckled softly.
"Sweet Dreams Sora."

( Two Days before school started)
Sora, Roxas, Cloud, Leon, Riku and Axel were watching Demyx fight Zexion in the arena when they saw a girl walk up to them she had short blonde hair with two strands looking like antenea. She wore a black shirt and underneath the shirt was a dark yellow long sleeve shirt, she wore black jeans and combat boots. " Which one of you is Squall Leonheart?" she asked. Roxas, Sora, Cloud, Demyx , Zexion and Axel winced when they heard her call Leon 'Squall'. Leon glared and crossed his arms.
"Who wants to Know?" He asked. She glared back at him but sighed before answering him.
"The name is Larxene. I want to try out for the dueling team. Me and my friend Marluxia." she said pointing to to a guy with pink hair wearing a red long sleeve shirt under a black shirt and blue jeans. Sora leaned over to whispre to Axel. "Is it me or does that guy have pink hair?" he asked. Axel looked over at the guy again
"He has pink hair." Axel said. Sora nodded and sat back . Leon looked at the two of them.
"Fine but your dueling each other." Leon said. He motioned for Demyx and Zexion to get down as Larxene and Marluxia stepped up. Leon watched as they attacked each other then shook his head. "Stop!" he said. Cloud came over to him.
"They know each other's moves before they make it." Cloud commented. Leon nodded. "We're not like that are we?" he asked. Leon smirked.
"No Sora, Roxas and You each duel differntly every time. Maybe you should duel the two of them." Leon said. Cloud shrugged.
"Okay." he said getting his buster sword out.
"Change of plans Larxene your dueling against Cloud...after that He'll duel Marluxia." Leon said. Larxene nodded and watched as her friend was replaced with Cloud. Cloud was good and had Larxene and Marluxia on their toes. "Hmmm. your good but still Cloud, Roxas and Sora are our best duelist. Welcome to the team you two." Leon said turning around. "Oh one more thing never call me Squall again." he added before walking off.

Ch. 10
"
That Larxene chick really scares me." Sora said sitting next to Axel in their Science class. Axel glanced up at him then snorted.
"Why? There's nothing scary about her." he said going back to his paper of balancing equations (A/N:ugh hated doing those in school)Sora looked over at Axel like he had grown a second head.
"Nothing scary? Nothing Scary? She has a fetish for sharp things and she said she love to use me as target practice." Sora shrieked. Axel looked back over at Sora.
"Look if she comes near you with her sharps come and get me I'll melt them." he mumbled. "What did Riku say when you told him?" he asked. Sora looked away. Axel groaned. "Dammit Sora...you can't keep things like this from him he'll find out eventually either during practice or if he sees you cower away from her. The one i don't like is Marluxia. He acts to girly about his flowers." Axel said while shuddering. Sora chuckled. "Its not funny Sora. The guy carrys a rose with him wherever he goes." he said.
"BOYS! Get back to work!" they heard the teacher yell.
"Yes Sir."

(2 months later)
Roxas, Sora, Riku, Axel, Demyx and Zexion were once again hanging around under a giant tree to study. Roxas noticed Sora kept spacing out. He nudged his twin in the leg. "What's up Sor?" he asked. Sora shrugged.
"Its just we won't be able to do this next month with it almost being December and everything." Sora said as he went back to his essay paper. Axel just shrugged his shoulders.
"We'll do what we did last year. Meet up in one of our dorms." he said. He raised an eyebrow when both Sora adn Roxas jerked. "You guys okay?" he asked. Sora looked over at him and nodded.
"Yeah just some muscle spams. We get them every now and then thanks to Seifer." Roxas said. "They only happen when the weather changes." he added as he went back to reading To Kill A Mockingbird for his English class. Riku glanced up from his Science book to lok at Sora.
"What's this I hear about Larxene threatening you Sora?" he asked. Sora looked up quickly.
"She wasn't exactly threatening me more like trying to scare me...She hasn't done anything after I told Leon what was going on so I guess i just forgot about it." he said. rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Riku chuckled while he rolled his eyes. Then glanced over at Demyx who looked a little down.
"Hey Dem What's wrong?' Riku asked. Demyx looked up at him and shook his head.
" Nothing just tired." he said. Riku and Axel raised an eye brow at him but kept quiet. Demyx was hiding something, they knew it. They had known Demyx since they were like 6 year old. He would tell them when he was ready. They hoped.

An hour had gone by and Riku noticed that Sora and Roxas were both quiet when they usually complained after 3 hours of studying and smiled at the sight before him. Sora was leaning on Roxas, who was leaning on the tree trunk and both were alseep. Riku nudged Axel who smirked. "Why am I not surprised they both have more on their plate than anyone." Axel said softly so not to wake either of them. Riku laughed softly then picked Sora up bridal style.
"I'll take his to our room i'll come back for or stuff. " he said shifting Sora in his arms. Demyx and Zexion stood. Zexion grabbed Sora and Riku's books along with his.
"No need I got it." he said before following Riku. Demyx did the same for Axel and Roxas so Axel could carry Roxas to their room as well. he was behind a little thinking to him self.
"I have to tell them.' he thought before he caught up with Axel.

(Next Morning)
They were at their usaul table waiting for the familiar crash that would annouce Demyx when he just popped up at the table quietly. Cloud lifted an eyebrow and looked at Leon who had the same look. "Demyx...is something wrong?" Cloud asked as he looked at his young friend. Demyx nodded his head but wouldn't look at any of them. Leon put both of his arms on the table and looked at Demyx.
"Demyx you can tell us anything." he said softly. Demyx looked up with tear building in his eyes.
"You wouldn't like me anymore if I told you." he said softly. "You would find me disgusting and dirty and a w-." he was stopped when Cloud placed a hand over his mouth and glared at him.
"Why don't you just tell us and let us decide that for ourselves." he said. Demyx sniffed.
"Remember that Party we went to beofre school started the one where we got separated at." Demyx started. They nodded and waited for him to continue. "Well Seifer saw me and he tried to-." he stopped and broke down crying. Cloud got an idea where this was going. He pulled Demyx into a hug and let him cry.
"Demyx did he really...?" Cloud couldn't even say it. He heard Demyx mumble into his shoulder and pulled him back. "What?"
"He tried he had me tied up and he was pulling my clothes off when the police came cause the music was so loud. I ran away from him and he told me if i ever told anyone he would make my life a living hell, but I couldn't lie to you guys anymore." he said with tears still going down his face. Cloud let him cry in his shoulder while glaring over at the table where Siefer and his friends were sitting. Luckly for Cloud Sora and Roxas were to busy listening to their music to hear what Demyx told them. Axel's eyes went from emerlad green to a deep forest green from his anger while Leon'e eys darkened to.
"What do you guys say we pay a little visit to Siefer tonight? I think he needs to learn to not mess with our friends." Axel said. They all nodded. Siefer would never know what hit him.
A/N: I know in previous chapters the bully's name was spelled Sezter cause for some odd reason when I spelled checked this story I didn't pay attention so yeah it corrected the spelling of his name to something it knew. so again Sorry. Its Siefer.

Ch 11
It was around midnight when Leon, Cloud, and Axel crept into Siefer Kobayashi's room and stood over him as he slept. They saw Zexion come in and pull out a needle filled with sedatives. He saw the confused looks the others gave him. "What do you what him waking up while we move him?" he whispered. Leon quickly tied his hands and legs together and let Cloud and Axel carry him out into the yard of the school.
"Will he at least wake up when we get him to the yard?" Leon asked Zexion. Zexion nodded. 'Nobody does that to my Demyx. Whoa where the hell did that come from.'he thought as he followed Leon out the dorm. When they got to the yard Cloud and Axel dumped him hard onto the ground which jolted him awake.
"What the he-? You guys! What the hell?" Siefer said as he stared at the glaring teens in front of him. He leaned back when Axel's glaring face was in his.
"I warned you twice Kobayashi to stay away from my friends but this was the last straw. " he snarled. Cloud came up to next to Axel.
"We are going to show you what it like to be beaten then we're going to release you but we will make sure you never step foot in this school again." Cloud said. Siefer gulped when he saw Axel grin.
"Get ready Kobayashi, you are in for a world of pain." he sai calling forth his chakrams.
(Next Morning)
Sora, Roxas and Demyx walked out of their dorms to see Siefer Kobayashi leaving the school for good. "Whoa what made him leave?" Sora wondered. Roxas and Demyx shrugged and continued on their way to class never noticing the glare that Siefer sent their way as he left the gates of Traverse Town School. "Hey guys, what are we going to do for that project for debate? I men everyone else is almost done and we haven't even started." Sora asked as they walked to the cafetria.
"what was it over again?" Demyx asked.
"About doctor assiant suicide. Half of our group is suppose to be the cons while the rest of us is pros. " Roxas said. "but two of our group is missing Namine is meeting us later." he added.
"Oh yeah Namine, Riku and Axel are the cons and we're the pros .Fun." Sora said flopping into his seat in his Math class. Roxas and Demyx laughed.

Sora groaned and flopped onto his bed with a medical textbook in his lap. "I hate this." he said. as he rubbed his temple from the on coming headache.
"Come on Sora. just a few more sentences then we're done." Demyx said. Roxas looked over at his twin and shook his head.
"That's just it Demyx we're against suicide of any kind . So we're on the opposite side of what we are saying in this debate...and Sora had fight with Riku." Roxas said.
"Eh? Why?" Demyx asked.
Sora sighed. " It wasn't really a fight more like a disagreement. Its the thing with Larxene. He believes there's more to what I'm telling him which there wasn't." He said as he shrugged. He added a few more sentences to his paper then handed it to Demyx for he had neater handwritting.
"Oh my parents invited you guys to our house for Christmas break. All of you. Just let me know and i can tell the 'rents so they can get enough food for all of us. Especially Axel." Demyx said as he wrote the new paper.
"Okay I'm in. You'll have to ask Cloud. " Sora said as he packed away his books. Roxas nodded in agreement with Sora.
"Coolness. okay so far Leon, Axel, Riku and you guys are coming and I'll ask Cloud tomorrow." Demyx said finishing the last sentence and placing it into a clean folder and put it up in his bag. "So we have only half a day at school tomorrow. Want to do our Christmas shopping get our gifts out of the way?" Demyx said. Sora and Roxas nodded and got their stuff ready.
"Let's go turn this in. At least we didn't have to speak." Roxas said as they walked out of the dorm.

(Christmas break)
Dec.19
Leon , Axel, Zexion,Riku,Sora and Roxas were riding in Demyx SUV to his house. their gifts and bags were in the trunk. They watched as the white scenery whizzed by as Demxy drove. He was chatting away while only Zexion and Sora listened and the other three were asleep. A few hours later they pulled up to a metal fence surrounding a three story house. "Wow Dem, this place is huge." Sora said. Demyx just smiled.
"Welcome to Casa de Demyx."
Ch 12
After unpacking Sora and Roxas grabbed their wallets and met Demyx in the living room. "Hey guys, we're waiting on your brother he decided to come with us. Oh my mom wants us to go grocery shopping afterwards. She didn't know what kind of snacks we liked so told us to go to the store and pick out what we want." Demyx said.
"Cool. Your mom is the best Dem." Sora said. Dmeyx laughed as CLoud walked into the room.
"Let's go." Demyx said as they once again climbed into Demyx's SUV and headed for town.

(Back at the House)
Leon walked into his brother's room and waited for him on his bed. Axel walked out in his sweats drying his hair only to jump four feet in the air from surprise. "Jeez Leon make a noise would ya?" he said clutching his shirt. He saw the nervousness in Leon's eyes and raised an eyebrow. "What's with you?" he asked. Leon cleared his throat.
"What would you say if I wanted to marry Cloud? " asked Leon. Axel looked wide eyed for a moment.
"You guys have only been going out for Two years are you sure?" he asked. Leon swallowed and nodded.
"We'll probably wait till we're out of school before we get married but..." Leon said.
"You don't think Cloud wouldn't want to get married to you. Dude he loves you. Got it Memorized?" Axel stated.
"Yeah but does he love me enough to marry me." Leon said as he flopped backwards on the bed. Axel snorted.
"Between you and Riku I'm sorta glad I not going out with a Hikaru boy right now." Axel said sighing. Leon looked over at his brother.
"Roxas still hasn't a clue you like him huh?" he asked. Axel looked down and nodded. Leon then looked up and narrowed his eyes. "What do mean between me and Riku? What did he do?" he asked. Axel snorted and sat down at the small desk in the room.
"What didn't he do? He was being overprotective of Sora when Larxene threatened him a little. She didn't do anything to him but Talk smack to him and he brushed it off. Laxene hasn't gone near him but Riku caught wind of it and got into a small agruement with Sora. Now Sora doesn't know what to do and Riku is being a little offstandish around him." Axel stated. Leon sighed
"We're pathetic." he said. Axel laughed but agreed silently.
"Leon I think you should ask him anyway." He said. Leon thought for a moment.
"Alright. but I'm going to do it on our anniversary." He said as he got up and started walking out of the room. "Where did they go anyway?" He asked. Axel shrugged.
"They said soemthing about Christmas shopping then going to get soem snacks and what not." Axel said. Leon nodded then went back to his room .

Sora and Roxas were looking for a gift for Cloud while Cloud was with Demyx in another part of the store. "Why is Cloud so hard to buy for?" Roxas grumbled. Sora chuckled while looking at the assortment of leather gloves. he knew his older brother loved riding his bike but his gloves were torn so he didn't ride much anymore. He picked a pair of nice black leather pair and stood next to his twin. "Now I need to get him something then we can pick something for him from the both of us." Roxas said as he looked at the display of daggers on the table. They weren't to be used but were for decoration.
"Um Roxas I don't think he'll like that very much." Sora said. Roxas sighed and nodded. "How about getting him some leather riding pants his are getting old." Sora suggested. Roxas thought for a moment.
"That could work." He mumbled. He went and picked up two pairs of riding pants one in black and another in blue. "Okay now what are we going to get together?" Roxas asked. Sora thought.
"Hmmm...how about a new leather Jacket?" Sora asked.
"That's perfect!"

Cloud was stumped he didn't know what get his brothers. Every year it was the same thing. They would get him amazing things and he was stuck with ious. "Need help Cloud?" Demyx asked him as he came up to him. Cloud nodded.
"I never know what to give my brothers." Cloud said. Demyx looked around. He remembered Sora said he had missed his sweater that was destroyed when Siefer beat him and Roxas up and he said he wanted to take up guitar lessons. He smiled at Cloud.
"I know exactly what to get them. Come on." he said dragging Cloud through the store.

When they were done with the shopping they met up at the food court and headed back to the house making sure to separate their bags so they wouldn't get each others. It was begining to look like a good Christmas.