Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ The Organization's Assassin ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or any character associated with it…. They are the sole property of their respective owners…. I am just borrowing them for my fan fiction…. I do however own any original characters that I create and the storyline



A/N: ~~…~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery; '...' denotes thoughts; "..." denotes speaking; * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter



Chapter 1 ~ Prologue


**takes place before actual kingdom hearts**

Rika* had just finished her training session with King Mickey. She never could understand why she was chosen to wield the keyblade anyways. She was about to walk to her room in the Disney Castle when she was stopped by the castle magician.

“Where are you going, Rika?” the magician asked the seventeen year old girl.

Rika rolled her lavender eyes as she heard the question. She shook her head in order to get her fire-red hair out of her eyes. She then turned and glared at the short magician.

“I am going to my room, Donald. I just got done with a long and tiring training session with the King,” Rika blurted out at the duck before her.

Donald just looked at the teenage girl before him. He could tell that she was tired but he could also tell that there was something else bothering her.

Before Donald could ask what was really bothering her, Rika turned and started walking towards her room once more. Rika knew that Donald and the others meant well but they couldn’t help her with the one thing that was missing in her life.

“Brother…” Rika whispered to herself as she reached her room.

Rika walked into the room that King Mickey and Queen Minnie were letting her use. She was thankful to both the king and queen for taking her in. She walked over to her bed and literally collapsed on it. She soon fell into a deep but light sleep.

**Later that night**

Rika was woken up by a loud crash just outside her door. She immediately got off her bed and walked over to the door. Just as Rika reached the door, it shot open. Rika was thrown back and she landed hard on her back. She quickly sat up and looked at the door to see someone wearing a black cloak looking down at her. She slowly got to her feet as she eyed the blue-haired man before her. She growled slightly to herself.

“Who are you?” Rika growled out as the Bond of Flame keyblade appeared in her hand. “What are you doing here?”

The blue-haired man just smiled sadistically at Rika. He could tell why Xemnas wanted her nobody. He also noticed how much she resembled a certain red-haired organization member. ‘So, this is Axel’s true self’s sibling,’ he thought to himself.

“My name is Saix and I am here for you, my dear,” he said as nicely as he could to her.

Rika just glared at Saix with half-closed eyes. She didn’t care who he was, she wasn’t going to let him destroy the castle.

“What do you want with me?” Rika demanded.

Saix just looked at Rika even harder. He couldn’t believe how dense this girl truly was.

Rika was getting tired of having Saix stare at her. She brought the Bond of Flame up in front of her. She wasn’t very good at using the keyblade yet but she was good enough to defend herself with it though.

Saix just smiled even more as he brought his own weapon up and pointed it at Rika.

“You have something that I need, my dear Rika,” he seethed at the girl.

“Then bring it on, Saix. I won’t go down without a fight,” she growled back at him.

Saix charged after her with his weapon raised over his head. Rika barely had time to jump out of the way as she saw Saix come after her.

**meanwhile**

Donald and Goofy had heard the commotion come from Rika’s room. They tried to make their way towards their friend’s room. Along the way, Donald and Goofy ran into King Mickey.

“Your Majesty, what is going on?” Donald asked the king.

King Mickey just looked at his friends with a solemn look.

I don’t know. But it sounded like it came from Rika’s room,” King Mickey said as he continued towards Rika’s room.

“Gwarsh, we had better go and help her,” Goofy said as he and Donald followed after their king.

The three of them rounded the corner to head towards Rika’s room when they heard a scream. This made them run towards Rika’s room even faster. When they finally reached Rika’s room, they were horrified.

**back with Saix and Rika**

Rika was locked in a hard battle with Saix. She was still learning how to master the keyblade. She was quick but she soon found out that Saix was quicker than her.

“Now, keyblade wielder, you will meet your end,” Saix said to aggravate the young girl before him.

Rika growled at Saix. She hated it when people taunted her. It wasn’t her fault that the keyblade had chosen her. She was still training hard with King Mickey so she could become one of the best keyblade wielders of all time.

Saix smiled to himself as he waited for the right moment to catch his prey off guard. He didn’t have to wait long because Rika had finally let her guard down as she took a breather from the fighting. Saix took that as his chance to get what he had come for to begin with, Rika’s heartless and nobody.

Rika didn’t know what had hit her. Before she could defend herself. Rika felt Saix’s weapon penetrate her chest. She fell to her knees as she felt her blood seep from the wound in her chest. Rika slowly looked up at Saix and glared at him as best as she could with her lavender eyes.

“This isn’t over, Saix. I will have my revenge on you,” Rika said as she slowly closed her eyes and lost her heart to the darkness.

King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy arrived at Rika’s room just in time to see Saix stab Rika through the chest. Donald and Goofy were about to go after Saix but King Mickey stopped them.

“There is nothing we can do for her now,” King Mickey whispered.

Saix pulled his weapon out of Rika’s chest. He was pleased with himself as he watched her lifeless body fall to the ground and disappear, never to be seen again. Saix smiled and disappeared into a void of darkness as he traveled back to The World That Never Was.

Goofy and Donald were horrified at what they saw happen to Rika. They couldn’t believe that they had lost another keyblade wielder. Even King Mickey was shocked.

“We will eventually see Rika again but she won’t be the same,” King Mickey said.

Donald and Goofy looked at their king with sad faces. They both knew he was right. The three of them turned and walked away from the deceased keyblade wielder’s room.

~~~~~~~~
*Rika will be the name of the newest member’s true self.