Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ The Organization's Assassin ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or any character associated with it…. They are the sole property of their respective owners….. I am just borrowing them for my fan fiction…. I do however own any original characters that I create and the storyline


A/N: ~~…~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **…** denotes changes in scenery; ‘…’ denotes thinking; “…” denotes speaking; * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter



Chapter 2 ~ The Newest Member
Kairax* looked around the room that she was in. She didn’t understand how she had gotten there. She slowly got to her feet. Kairax tried really hard to remember what had happened just before she had ended up in this room. She leaned up against the wall until she could get her bearings. That was when she remembered what had happened.Kairax growled to herself. She would get Saïx back for what he had done. She was so busy thinking of how to get back at a certain member of Organization XIII that she didn’t hear someone come up behind her. Kairax nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt a hand touch her shoulder. Kairax turned and pulled out her keyblade. She pointed it at her attacker’s throat.“Who are you? And where am I?” Kairax asked aggressively.“Wouldn’t you like to know?” came a cocky reply.Kairax just glared up at the person before her. She couldn’t believe what she saw. There standing before her was a man dressed in a black cloak with fire wheels in his hands. Kairax took a step back all the while keeping her weapon poised in front of her in case he attacked her. Then out of nowhere, a second keyblade appeared in Kairax’s other hand. She smiled to herself. There weren’t many keyblade wielders who could use two at once. It just so happened that Kairax was one of the lucky ones. In her right hand she had The Bond of Flame Keyblade. And in her left hand, Kairax had The Ultima Weapon Keyblade. She crossed both keyblades in front of her body in a protective manner.“I will only ask you this once more. Who are you and where am I?” Kairax said once more with a little more anger in her voice than she intended.The mystery man just stared at her with a hint of laughter in his green eyes. He was shocked to see that Kairax had the capability to use two keyblades at once. It was then that he decided to introduce himself to the beauty before him.“My name is Axel and you are in the Organization’s headquarters,” Axel said to her.Kairax just looked at Axel. She had then noticed that he had red hair as she took her first hard look at him. She was completely lost in his emerald eyes. She subconsciously lowered her weapons.“What am I doing here?” Kairax inquired of the man before her.Axel smiled even more as he answered, “You really don’t understand, do you Kairax?”Kairax was taken aback when she heard her name spoken by Axel. She had never told him her name.“Understand what? And how do you know my name?” Kairax said as anger once again slipped into her voice.Axel just shook his head. He hated it when he was sent to welcome the new members and had to explain everything to them.“You must have been hit over the head harder than needed. You are the newest member to the Organization and will become one of our best assassins. And that is how I know your name,” Axel said in a friendly manner.Kairax just continued to stare at Axel. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard. ‘An assassin for the Organization. But how can that be? And what is this Organization that he keeps talking about?’ Kairax thought to herself.Axel looked at his friend with concern. He couldn’t believe that she had forgotten all about the Organization and her friends, mainly him and Xaldin. As if picking up on her thoughts, Axel answered her unasked questions.“It is easy, Kairax. You are the only one that will be able to blend in with the people on other worlds,” Axel said to her.Kairax just looked up at him with her own emerald eyes. Her emerald eyes bore into his emerald eyes with a pleading look. She was ready to cry. Just then, she felt the world of sleep want to overtake her weary body.“Axel. . .” was all Kairax could get out before she fell into unconsciousness.Kairax started to fall face first to the ground. Axel moved quickly and caught her before she could land on her face. He picked her up bridal style and carried her off to her room. Axel walked along the long hallways with the unconscious Kairax in his arms. He had finally made it to her room. He opened the door and walked over to her bed and laid her down on it. He had removed the keyblades from her hands and placed them beside her so she wouldn’t freak out when she woke up. He then brushed her red bangs out of her eyes.“Sleep tight, Sis,” Axel said as he left her room.~~~~~~~~~*Kairax is Rika’s nobody...