Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ The Organization's Assassin ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or any character associated with it…. They are the sole property of their respective owners….. I am just borrowing them for my fan fiction…. I do however own any original characters that I create and the storyline


A/N: ~~…~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **…** denotes changes in scenery; ‘…’ denotes thinking; “…” denotes speaking; * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter



Chapter 4



**two weeks later**

Kairax was starting to get tired of all the training that she was going through with Xaldin and Axel. She was bent over, leaning on her Bond of Flame keyblade breathing heavily. She slowly looked up at Xaldin.

“What the hell was with that?” she asked him as she got to her feet once more.

Xaldin just smiled at Kairax. He could tell that she was starting to get aggravated with him and Axel. He walked over to Kairax and held out his hand for her to take so he could help her up. Kairax took Xaldin’s hand and looked at him dead in the eyes

“We have to get you ready,” he said to her.

“Ready for what?” Kairax asked Xaldin as she slowly got her breathing under control.

Xaldin smiled as he turned and walked away from her. He walked over to a table and picked something up. He turned back around and looked at Kairax while Axel remained in the shadows. Once he had the object in his hands, he walked back over to where Kairax was at and handed it to her.

Kairax took the object from Xaldin. She turned it over in her hands as she looked at it. The object looked like it was a crystal of some sorts. She then looked back up at Xaldin with questions in her eyes.

“What is this, Xaldin?” she asked quietly.

Xaldin looked down at the crystal in Kairax’s hands. He gently placed his hands over the top of hers.

“This crystal will hide what you truly are when you are on other worlds trying to find the newest keyblade wielder,” he said.

Kairax looked back down at the crystal encased in her and Xaldin’s hands. She couldn’t believe how beautiful it was. She then looked back up at Xaldin with her emerald eyes as more questions popped into her head.

“There is a new keyblade wielder?” she asked with slight anger. “Who is he? And how can I kill him?”

Axel smiled from the shadows as he heard Kairax’s questions. ‘Xemnas will be surprised to know that she is reacting like this to knowing about Sora,’ he thought to himself as he continued to watch his sister and Xaldin. He walked out of the shadows towards Kairax and Xaldin.

“Hey guys,” he said to get their attention.

Xaldin and Kairax both looked up at Axel. Kairax smiled at her brother. She could tell that he had something on her mind.

“What’s up, Axel?” she asked him a little harsher than normal.

Axel just smiled at his sister. He walked even closer to her and Xaldin.

“The new keyblade master is named Sora,” he said to Kairax to see how she was going to respond to it.

Kairax pulled away from Xaldin with the crystal in her hands. She looked up at both men and then grinned to herself as she slowly started to change her looks just by concentrating on the crystal in her hands. She then looked up at her brother and Xaldin.

“Where can I find this Sora person?” she asked them both.

Xaldin and Axel just started at Kairax. They both couldn’t believe how she looked. Xaldin slowly approached Kairax.

“You have already mastered how to use the crystal in such a short time,” Xaldin said to her.

“You look different,” Axel said to his sister.

Kairax didn’t believe what her brother had said to her. So she walked over to the mirror in the training room and looked at her reflection. She, too, couldn’t believe how she looked. She noticed that her hair had changed from its normal red color to a brownish-red color. She also noticed that her eyes had gone from their normal emerald color to a hazel color. She then turned and looked at both Axel and Xaldin.

“What happened to me?” she asked them.

Xaldin stepped closer to Kairax and smiled down at her. He gently reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“This is how you will look to the people on other worlds,” he said to her as he leaned closer to her ear so that he could tell her something without Axel hearing it. “And I like you better like this.”

Kairax looked up at Xaldin and smiled. She suddenly felt better about herself now that he told her that. She then looked back into the mirror and smiled at her reflection. She too liked herself more this way. She then turned back to face Xaldin and Axel with a wicked smile on her face.

“So are one of you going to tell me where I can find this Sora person at?” she asked evilly.

Axel shook his head at his sister. He knew that she couldn’t go yet without getting the approval of Xemnas. He walked over to Kairax and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Not yet, sis. Xemnas will say when you can go after the little brat,” he said to her.

Kairax pulled away from Axel and backed into Xaldin’s chest. Both Kairax and Xaldin looked up at Axel with wickedness shining in their eyes. They both smiled evilly at Axel.

“I say Kairax is ready to take on Sora now,” Xaldin said to Axel while Kairax nodded her head in agreement with Xaldin.

Axel just glared at Xaldin and then looked down at his sister. He sighed when he saw that she was agreeing with Xaldin. He reached out to pull Kairax to him but was met with her Bond of Flame keyblade being pointed at him.

“You can’t keep me from going after him, Axel. And I don’t care what Xemnas has to say about it either,” she yelled back at her brother as she turned and looked up at Xaldin and said in a softer tone. “Show me where I can find Sora, Xaldin.”

Xaldin smiled down at Kairax as he gently placed a hand on her lower back as he wrapped his other hand around her shoulders as he nodded his head at her. He gently pulled her tighter against his chest as he eyed Axel. He smiled evilly at Axel as he guided Kairax out of the training room.