Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Hated, Love ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ongaku: Konnichi wa! I'm back mwhahaha!

Syaoran: Um… ok I am scared now.

Ongaku: Wha!? I scared the all-tough and mighty Syaoran?! wahoo!

Syaoran: `Stands up Immediately' No way you didn't scare me!

Ongaku: Oh ok then.. hehe ^_^

Syaoran: whatever

Ongaku: Aww.. don't you just sound so kawaii when you say that!

Syaoran: `eyes buggin out'

Akito: Hey I thought you liked me best?

Ongaku: Um… RUN AWAY! Why am I so STUPID!! WWAAHHH

Anyways, that was fun, Thanks for the nice reviews, and as I promised I was true to my word in writing fast this time ^_^ My annoying computer won't let me do anything else anyways… gguurrr lol I hope I don't scare people away with this story, but let me warn you it may get really sad, and if not then good for you, you don't cry easy hehe. Also I have decided to make Akito pretty mean in this fic, but don't worry that is not what I truly think of him lol. If you read CCS stories a lot then you will understand the huge ooc I am doing. You see you can't do that with Tenchi fics, so it is so BORING to write or read them…. I have no idea what got me into it for a long time weird… lol Anyways hope you enjoy this next chappy! JA!

Um… oh yeah! KNO does not belong to me. XP

Ongaku-san~

Dance Kirby Dance!

<(")> <("<) (>")> <(")>

Chapter 2.

It was now Sunday, there was no school or karate practice to attend to so Sana thought it was her only free day from the cruel world. Yesterday seemed like a really long nightmare, and to even think about having to go back was out of the question.

`Just what is Akito up to?' Sana thought solemnly to herself. The feeling of his hands on her stomach and cheek was so, smooth and warm; she just couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Dang! What is wrong with me! I can't stand him! I need to think of someway to get him to leave me alone." Sana sat down, alone in her room contemplating all the different things she should try to get him away from her, and they would start tomorrow at school.

~*~*~*~*

Sana walked slowly to school. She really wasn't looking forward to the day. She could just feel it in the pit of her stomach that something bad was going to happen.

She stopped in front of the school just to look at it for a while, before she had to go in. It was kind of cold out actually, very different from the previous days. It was all because of a slight cold front, it shouldn't last to long because it wasn't winter yet. Sana shivered and put her hands in her pockets to warm them up.

"Dang it, I should have brought a coat instead of this thin sweater." That's when she felt something heavy go around her shoulders. She turned around to see who put it on her, only to come face to face with Akito.

"Can't have my sweet Sana standing out in the cold without a jacket." Akito said with a sickeningly sweet voice.

Sana looked him up and down and noticed that the jacket he put on her was his, so now that made him jacketless. She almost thanked him until she saw some sort of spark in his eye. She took the jacket off and forced it back into his arms, "I don't need your charity." She spat.

Akito just stood there for a while not saying or doing anything.

Sana began to feel nervous, `what is he thinking?'

Finally Akito decided to say something, "Ok sweety, but you should at least go inside before you get sick." Then he walked passed her, but not before putting his hand on her lower back and gave it a little squeeze.

Sana yelp at this and Akito just laughed and kept on walking.

"I Hate You Hayama! Damn You!" Sana yelled at him, but it seemed to have no effect, as if she wasn't even there anymore.

Sana stood there not understanding the guy at all, he seems nice but then he does something really perverted and I know he must be up to something.

Sana turned around to head indoors when she saw the coat of Akito's lying on the ground in front of her. She walked on it, getting it dirty to get to her class while mumbling, "Stupid Baka."

Walking through the door, she spotted Akito sitting on desk in the back of the room. She just stood there staring at him for no reason at all.

Akito feeling the presence of someone staring at him look up to see Sana looking in his direction. All his friends were busy chatting away so no one noticed when he grinned at her and then winked.

Sana's face now really red and flustered, quickly looked away and took her seat, ready for class to begin any second now. All throughout class she could not think straight. `What is he doing to me?'

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sana groggily woke up, to realize that she was still in the classroom, but by the looks of it nobody was in there since it was lunchtime. "Drat, why didn't anyone wake me up?" She walked over to her class window to see if she could spot her friends, but to no avail she couldn't find them anywhere. She sighed to herself and just continued to look out the window. She didn't feel like going for an adventure trying to find her friends, it was too cold to go outside anyways.

Suddenly Sana felt another presence in the room. Feeling very stupid for not checking in the first place, assuming the whole class was out to lunch, she scanned the room only to be shocked by a pair of strong arms being wrapped around her waist. That's when Sana noticed that the lights were off in the room and since it was a cold cloudy day it was a little dark in there.

Feeling the moist air on her ear she listened to what Akito said, "Have a nice nap darling?" It sent chills up and down her spine, to have him this close to her. She was frozen in place not knowing what to say or do.

"What's the matter couldn't sleep very well last night?" He said out load and then whispered in her ear, "To busy thinking about me?" That brought Sana out of her trance.

"You really are conceited aren't you?" she said an angry tone. "Expecting every girl to fall for you over little things you do. Well it won't work on my Mr. Hayama. I can't stand your guts, from the first day I saw you and it will never change." She managed to squirm from his grip, but maybe only because he let her.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" She asked as calmly as she could.

"That should be obvious." He replied, "It's because I like you."

Sana jumped farther away from him, "That's a lie." She spat.

Sana was about to say something else when she heard laughing outside the door and then the lights turned on. Akito was back near the window just looking outside and Sana was just standing there looking at who had entered the room.

"Oh Sana, you awake now." Fuka said walking up to her, "I'm glad, you looked like you needed the rest so we all went to go eat, sorry for leaving you like that."

Sana just nodded her head. She couldn't find any strength to even try to pretend to be mad at them. Fuka seemed to sigh in relief that her friend didn't seem mad. She looked around Sana to see Akito behind her sitting by the window and looking out. She got a pink tinge to her cheek but then wondered if he had been in the room alone with just Sana. Come to think of it Sana was acting a little weird when she first came in, and not getting mad at her for leaving her behind. `That's it!' she mentally exclaimed. `She must like him now.' She chuckled a bit at her discovery and Sana just looked at her funny.

"What's so funny?" Sana asked.

"Nothing at all just thinking about past experiences is all." She quickly replied, she knew mentioning any of her thoughts to Sana right now would be deadly.

The class began to pile back into the room, since lunch break was almost over. Sana's mood instantly changed now that she was around a lot more people and started acting all cheery and happy again, talking to all her friends.

Over in the corner, Akito watched Sana in amusement. His plan was working out perfectly so far, everything was going the way he wanted it. He could still feel her fast heart beat.

Tsuyoshi walked up to Akito seeing him by himself. "Hey Akito, what have you been up to? You left the room without saying anything and then I don't see you until I come back from lunch."

Akito didn't look at his friend but just answered him like as if he was talking to himself, "Just walking around."

Tsuyoshi looked over to Sana and then back at Akito before deciding nothing was wrong and went to his desk leaving Akito to be alone again.

~*~*~*~*~*

Sana walked quietly back home, she spotted Akito's jacket again. Surprisingly no one had stolen it. She picked it up and dusted it off. It was a rather nice jacket after all. Turning back around she took it to the school office and dropped it in the lost and found, then made her way back outside again.

She never ran into Akito this time and was grateful. Maybe he was actually going to start leaving her alone. It was beginning to warm up a bit now, which was good; she just wasn't ready for it to be winter yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

The week had gone by pretty fast, and now it was already Thursday. All through out school Akito had done a bunch of small things to Sana. Like maybe twirling her hair with his fingers, or lightly brushing his hand over her cheek and then just walking away like he never did a thing.

Sana's head began to spin. Akito was definitely just making it worse and worse for her. She just couldn't think of what he could possibly be up to and it was really mixing her up. She hated him so much that is scared her. She had never felt this way about anyone and she was not use to it.

She also noticed that whatever he did to her, it was always when other people weren't around or when no one would notice. That is how she knew it just couldn't be real, all the stuff he was saying to her and doing to her. It confused her to no ends, and sometimes she wished she could just yell at him in the middle of class.

Sana slipped on her shoes and said her goodbyes to her Family then turned and left out the door for another long day at school. It was another warm day, not to hot or cold just perfect. She wore a simple outfit, nice fitting jeans and yellow top. Her hair was simply pinned back and out of her face and she wore just a shimmer of lip-gloss.

She looked straight ahead of her to see none other than, Akito. He wore khaki pants that were slightly baggy but not over done to wear he look just plain stupid and a nice green t-shirt, he still wore this necklace that Sana never paid much attention to until now. She always wondered if it meant something important to him because he never took it off, not even when he was teaching her Karate, but she wasn't so interested as so ask him. His hair was just the same way he always wore it wild and free. Sana kept walking in his direction and then right past him.

Akito smiled at her, `Slick girl' he thought to himself. He followed behind her all the way to school, trying to make her nervous, but she never once turned around. Akito's grin turned into a smirk, `It's time to start moving along a little more now.'

Sana knew he was following her. Yes, it was bothering her but she knew turning around and saying something to him would be exactly what he'd want. So she just kept her pace and walked to school as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on. Surprisingly he never came up to her to make any contact, as if he was just trying to make her nervous.

Finally she was at the school. Sana turned around to see that Akito wasn't behind her anymore. `Figures,' she thought, once they got into a public place with people around, he was no were to be found.

A good-looking guy soon greeted Sana. He had black hair and deep blue eyes. For some reason he looked oddly familiar, that is went it struck her. The guy in front of her was the other actor around her age that she knew named Naozumi Kamura. He also attended her school but wasn't in any of her classes so the only times she saw him was in the halls around lunch time or if they ended up working together, which wasn't much. When they were kids they use to do a lot of plays and commercial together, but in Jr. High she found out he had feelings for her more than a friend, and she didn't feel the same way.

They always said they would still be good friends, but as time passed by they went their separate ways and sometimes Sana wondered if he ever got over her.

"Hiya Sana!" He said happily.

"Hello Naozumi, been awhile ne?"

He nodded in reply, "So how have you been lately?"

"Doing pretty good actually." Sana lied not feeling like she needed to tell him anything. She didn't want anything to get started. "What about you?"

"Doing good too, I just got finished with this really cheesy Commercial and soon I will be staring in a new play."

"That's great! I am going to be in a play soon to, but I have to go to practice for something first."

Naozumi looked at her funny, just what sort of practices is she talking about, but he decided not to ask knowing full well that she was mostly likely not wanting to talk about. "Yes, I heard about that, it is suppose to be a big play you are staring in, good job!"

Sana smiled at her old friend, "Thanks, well I really must be heading to class now. Nice talking to you again."

"Same here Sana. Bye." He watched as Sana left for her classroom.

Akito had seen the whole encounter and had listened carefully to everything they had said. `Good' he thought, `I don't need anyone getting the way of my plan.' When he saw Sana leave he followed in behind her making sure she didn't notice him this time.

Walking into the room everything was the same as usual, the teacher wasn't there yet, Tsuyoshi was hanging with his girlfriend Aya, and Fuka and the others were all talking with Sana.

Akito watched Sana as he walked to his desk; he was going to have to do something new this time. The bell had rung and the teacher came in and told everyone to take his or her seats.

"Ok Class, I have something to tell you. Today we are getting a new seating arrangement."

All the kids in class seem to get excited with the idea of a different seat, it had been to long now and they really needed it. Akito wasn't one of them though, he knew the teacher wouldn't move him cause he had said he would never change from his spot, so it was nothing for him to get happy about.

Sana smiled happily in her chair. She couldn't wait to see who her new chatting neighbors were going to be. The whole class stood from their seat, except for Akito of course, and moved to the front of the room. The teacher started from the left side, Sana hoped she would get put over there this time, but as more names were called her hopes were dashed. `Owell' she thought.

It was now down to the last 3 people, Sana had not been seated yet, and the only places left were mixed around, one on the far left and on towards the middle, then there was one right in front of Akito's desk. For some reason she felt that is where she was going to be put.

"Sana Kurata, you are seated in front of Akito." The teacher said.

`Bingo' she knew it. Her luck was just that way. She looked at Akito's grim face and sighed. There was absolutely nothing she could do about it but bit her tongue and ignore him. She grabbed her bag and made her way over to her new seat.

Everyone in the room was talking and getting to know their new neighbors so no on noticed when Akito said, "Hello sweety, nice to have you sitting in front of me now."

Sana didn't say anything to him but just took her seat.

"Aww is that anyway to treat your lover."

Sana slowly turned around to face Akito. She had the look of pure hatred on her face. "I am not and I will never be your lover." She said it loud enough only for Akito to barely hear.

"What was that darling? I couldn't hear you?" Akito said smugly.

Sana couldn't take it anymore all the anger she had been holding back, was now starting to come out. Sana stood up from her chair really fast and made a loud noise as her chair and desk feel over. All eyes were on them now. "How dare you!" she screamed, "I hate your stupid guts you ass hole!" Then she brought her hand at him to slap, but he caught it.

He had no emotion on his face, hiding it from the class, but deep down he wanted to laugh. He still had Sana's hand when she quickly pulled it away.

"Sana!" The teacher yelled, "Just what is the meaning of this?"

Sana flinched at her teachers yell, just what had she gotten herself into now. She had never made the teacher mad before, never in her entire life. Sana felt like she was going to cry but held it back, not wanting to show any signs of weakness to Akito. She didn't say anything to the teacher, but just ran out of the room.

The whole class was silent and shocked. Never before had they seen Sana act like that. Fuka was very worried about her friend. Tsuyoshi shot his friend Akito dagger looks, but no one noticed.

"Akito what was that all about?" The teacher asked in a little more calmed down voice, yet still quite annoyed.

"I have no idea." Akito replied calmly. The teacher didn't say anything to that and turned to Fuka. "Fuka, please go check on Sana."

Fuka nodded her head and made her way to the door. As she closed it she heard the teacher last say, "Now back to class!"

Fuka walked to the bathroom first, hoping that is where Sana would be, and sure enough she was. Only Sana wasn't crying at all. She had this stone cold look on her face, and she seemed more like she was going to kill than break into tears. Fuka carefully approached her not wanting to startle her. "Sana?" she asked quietly.

Sana turned to her friend, "Hi Fuka." She replied.

"What is wrong Sana?"

Sana didn't say anything for a long time. Fuka didn't pressure her to talk. "Where you yelling at Akito?"

Sana nodded her head at her friend's question.

"Why? Did he do anything bad?"

Sana was about to blurt out all the things he had done but then stopped right at last minute. She would never believe her and even if she did she would just tell her that Akito probably really did like her, which Sana knew was not true at all. She held her head low as she answered her friend, "No nothing…" was the only thing she could come up with.

"Sana, I am worried about you. You haven't been acting normal lately. Have you been getting enough sleep?"

Sana thanked her friend internally because she had just found her way of escape. "Yeah that is it I think I just need some sleep." She said.

Fuka came up to Sana and gave her a hug, "You know you should tell me these things, I care you know."

Sana sighed, "Yeah I know."

"Good, now let's head back to class, and when you get home today go straight to bed." Fuka said with a stern face.

"Ok I will." She lied to her friend, she didn't need sleep, but there was nothing else she could tell her friend. She felt bad for having to lie to her.

Fuka and Sana entered the classroom together, Sana smiled at her classmates to assure them that she was fine. They seem to be convinced because no one said anything to her.

Sana sat down at her desk when she noticed a little piece of paper in her book. She carefully took it out as to not get any attention and read. :Welcome back Honey: Sana crumbled the paper with her fist and just got back to work.

Finally the school day was over, all the class had left and Fuka would be walking home with Sana today, but right at the moment Fuka had left for the restroom first. So that left just her and Akito alone in the room once again.

"Just get it over with." She stated.

Akito ignored her and walked passed her. Sana clinched her fist wondering what he was doing. Just as Akito was about to leave the room he called back, "See you at practice today."

"Practice?" Sana said to herself, "What prac… OMG I forgot all about practice being every Thursday and Saturday!" Now it all made since as to why Akito didn't do anything to her after school. He had all the time to make more moves at practice. She groaned to herself.

Fuka walked in not to shortly and Sana fixed her mood as to not let her suspect anything. "Ready to go?" Fuka asked.

Sana nodded her head as they grabbed their things and headed for home.

~*~*~*~*~*

Fuka didn't stay very long over at Sana's house. Which was a good thing, since Sana still had to go to practice. They pretty much just chatted for a while, eating some snacks. After they said their goodbyes, Sana shut the door and leaned against it, sighing. She would have to get ready for the nightmare now.

She went upstairs to change into her workout clothes then quickly came back down to wait for Rei to get the car. For some reason Sana didn't feel nervous. It was almost as if she was getting use to Akito, meaning she new how to handle it. If only Sana knew that the prier weeks were only the beginning of Akito's plan.

This time Rei did not walk with Sana into the building. She said her goodbyes then made her way to find Akito. Walking into the same room she worked out in the last time she saw him. He was stretching right now and didn't notice her come in, until she cleared her throat. Immediately he got up from the floor and told her to come up to him.

Sana took a deep breath and made her way over there. She took off the cover she was wearing over her Aerobic clothes since it was getting hot, last time she was there she never took it off, and afterwards regretted it from being way to hot.

Akito watched as she did this and couldn't help but notice her every curve in the tight clothes. He smiled inwardly; this would give him the perfect ammo to work with. "Okay." Akito said, "today I will teach you the basic moves by demonstrating them for you and then I will explain to you what purpose each of them is for and why it must be done a certain way."

Sana just nodded at Akito's words. So far he was being very civil. She sat down noticing Akito's hand gesture to tell her so. She hated having to do what he said but since he wasn't being perverted she might as well.

Akito showed her many different forms and stances for Karate. He showed her the way to punch, and kick. He also showed her some simple movements you can use to escape the persons wrath.

Sana watched mesmerized at how good Akito was at all the stuff. He looked so calm and peaceful just like a flowing river. There wasn't a tense muscle in his body. She felt a slight tinge on her cheeks, but Akito had no idea because he was concentrating on showing her the moves.

Finally he was finished Sana stood back up and walked over to him. "Wow that is a lot to learn."

Akito turned to her and smiled, but there was something about the smile that Sana didn't like. "Oh yes and much harder to learn than it looks. Though I am sure you will learn it quick." He replied coming closer to her and wrapping his arms around her waist again.

Sana's aerobic shirt showed her belly and she wished it didn't now because she could feel the warmth of Akito's hands even more. She quickly turned and around and said, "Get your dirty hands of me."

Akito just pulled her closer to him now that she was facing. He brought his hand up to her face and gently tapped her nose, "Did I tell you that you look really sexy in those clothes?"

Sana legs began to shake a little and she couldn't focus. There faces seemed to be coming closer and closer and she began to close her eyes. Right when she was right up to his lips she could feel his breath on her face and it made her realize just what was happening. "No!" she yelled and pushed away from Akito.

He let go of her and watched her panicked face.

"No No No NO NO!" Sana yelled, "Stop doing that to me! I hate you so much, it will never happen. You are nothing but a low life dirt bag!"

Akito chuckled a bit, "whatever Sana-chan, but I know the real truth." Then he walked back to the locker rooms just like last time and left Sana in an angry and scared mood.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wahoo! I am finished with the 2nd chappy, so what do you think? ^_^ Hope you enjoyed it has much as I did writing it. Hehe I am already begging the 3rd chapter, since I have all these idea's going through my head I have to put them down before I forget hehe. Thanks Again for the nice reviews! Ja!

Ongaku-san~