Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Hated, Love ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ongaku: Wahoo here is the last chapter. *tears* aren't you proud of me? Hehe

Akito: Mumble, what are you going to do to me?

Ongaku: You will just have to find out. But I will give you a hint. You are going to suffer mwhaha!

Akito: X_X

Syaoran: hahaha! He deserves it!

Ongaku: Watch it Syaoran, you are going to feel like a real ass in my next fic as well.

Syaoran: What?!

Akito: *Snicker*

Ongaku: Also, guess what minna-san! I have another idea for a KNO fic as well. Problem is I am a little scared to write it for KNO since I don't know how well you guys would take a story like that. I could make it CCS because it can flow either way and since CCS fans are more use to that kind of thing, but I really want to make it for KNO. All I can say is that I hope you guys take that one as well as you take this fic. ^^ At least Sana won't be pregnant in the next one lol. But don't expect this next story really fast lol, I need to work on the CCS one first. It shouldn't take to long for that one to be finished because it is going to be like 8 chapters and I have 3 done already. Anyways hope you like this ending!

Now to answer all questions…

Most of you asked… It is next week how come it isn't up yet? -_- I didn't' mean next week Monday. I meant in a week since Friday. Every Friday I was going to update it.

The Akito and Father son talk was suppose to be quicker. Since most people already know they do eventually end up becoming a family again, why should I write it all over? Also, Akito and his dad did not exactly make up all the way yet. So they are talking now, that was the only point, not to do a drama over a father son relationship. My story is about Sana, not them hehe.

Um blush… Have I ever been pregnant? No way! I'm only 16 man! It is called a lot of research and as for the naughty scenes, I just know a lot about it, in fact I know too much that you would be surprised I'm a virgin. That is what happens to you when you are around perverted people a lot lol!

Also sorry for the spelling mistakes: you see I proofread it but you just can't catch everything. At least I'm not like some other people who don't even proofread lol. I hate that. -_-

Is Sana and Akito going to ever get together? I have one reply to that… Here's your sign.

Thank you everyone who reviewed and was really nice to me! It was you guys who kept me going! ^^

*Important Please Read*

I know I said I would have these last chapters up on Fridays, but I seriously couldn't. Not because I was stuck on writing or being super lazy. I got sick again. Whenever I get sick it is hard for me to think and do things right, especially when it comes to writing. You can kind of tell that on my previous chapter with all the stupid mistakes. I think I am doing better so here is the next chapter. I do try my best. I am really sorry to make you wait.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 9. Hated, Love

"I… I still love Akito so much Fuka." Sana said getting the hiccups now. "I love him so much and it hurts because I know he hates me just as much. I am such a fool to fall in love with him, but I just can't stop the good feeling I got when he touched me or kissed me. Oh Fuka! What am I going to do?"

Fuka felt really bad for her friend now and really pissed off at Akito. She too began to cry with Sana and they held on to each other, crying together.

Akito leaned against the wall in complete shock. He had no idea that she was in love with him still, and to be in love with him that much. He didn't know what to do but his stomach began to turn and the next thing he knew he was running towards the men's bathroom.

Entering the bathroom, Akito didn't even bother to see if anyone else was in there. He went to the nearest stall and threw up. He felt like a real bastard. What had gotten into him to make him act so cruel? He didn't barf much, it was mainly heaving, as if he was willing himself to be sick.

Slowly he walked out of the stall and over to the sink to splash some water on his face. He was surprised to see Tsuyoshi standing behind him angrily when he looked in the mirror.

"You have some nerve to be feeling sorry for yourself." Tsuyoshi said irritably.

Akito didn't say anything but just turned around so he was now facing Tsuyoshi, even though he didn't look him in the eye. "I don't understand why I was that way to her." He mumbled.

Tsuyoshi rolled his eyes, "I think you know exactly why."

Akito gave him a confused look. "What do you mean `I know'?"

"Look, you idiot, admit that you are in love with Sana and you have been for a very long time now. She was the only person to ever stand up to you like she did. It attracted you and you didn't want to just drop it. Only thing is you let your stupid ness blind you on your true feelings for her. Now it is time to realize it, even if it means someone telling you straight out. You ARE in love with Sana."

With that, Tsuyoshi stormed out of the men's bathroom leaving Akito to ponder what he had said alone.

Akito stared down at the ground. All the things Tsuyoshi had said to him seem to be the only right explanation as to why he had been acting this way.

Bringing his hands behind his neck, he unclasped the necklace he always wore and pulled it off to stare at it intently. As he turned it over he read the words `With all my love' and memories of the past began to flash through his mind. Before he knew it, it seemed as though he was in the past.

A little boy was sitting in the dirt with tears running down his face. He held a necklace in his hands with the chain dangling in the light breeze. What was a boy this young doing alone out here?

"What's wrong?" asked a high pitched little girl's voice.

Startled, the young boy looked up, wiping his eyes to give the person a glare. "Go away." He answered stiffly.

Only the little girl didn't go, instead she kept on talking. "Why are you crying?"

"I wasn't crying!" the little boy tried to say strongly.

The little girl decided not to say any more about that. "What's that in your hand?" she asked while pointing.

"Nothing."

Now the girl was getting a little annoyed. "Is it a necklace?"

The boy just nodded his head and the girl smiled at the small response from him. "Is it yours? It's very pretty."

"No it isn't mine."

"Really? Whose is it then?"

The little boy didn't answer this time though so the little girl sat down on the dirt next to him. She just sat there not saying anything, but not leaving him alone either.

Finally the little boy decided to say something again. "It's mine."

"But… I thought…"

"It didn't use to be, it was a gift… from my mommy."

The little girl smiled. "Then you should wear it and not just look at it like that!"

"It is to girly for me… she didn't buy it for me in the first place."

Now the little girl was confused. "She didn't? Then how was it a gift?"

"Mommy died today." Tears began to run down his face again. "She gave this to me before she died. She always wore it and she told me I used to play with it even when she told me no."

The little girl's face fell.

"I don't want it. Here you take it." The boy said while shoving it in her direction.

Now the girl was mad and she slapped his hand away. "What?! It's yours. Your mommy gave it to you so you can remember her and because it was obvious she loved you more than the necklace. You can't just give it to me!"

The little boy stared at the little girl, confused. He didn't really understand what she was saying but for some reason he felt a little better about it.

The little girl took the necklace and looked at the back of it. There she saw the words imprinted on it. "What does it say?" she asked him.

"I don't know…"

"Oh." There was a pause before the girl stood back up and moved behind the boy. "It probably says something about how much she loves you." Then she brought the necklace around him and latched it on. "You should always wear this necklace and treasure it."

Moving back in front of him she smiled even wider. "There. It looks good on you. It's not girly. My name is Sana, what's yours?"

The little boy looked up at her smiling face and mumbled, "Akito."

"Well, I hope to see you again Akito. I have to go home now, and you should too." With that, Sana ran off.

Akito stared at the direction the girl went and wondered about all the things she said. For some reason he had the feeling she didn't even understand what she was saying, but it didn't matter either way.

Coming out of his memories Akito looked at himself in the mirror and noticed his eyes were red. "Great…" he mumbled, "Now people are going to think I have been doing drugs in here."

Everything started to make since now and Akito knew what he had to do. He felt horrible for being so cruel to Sana after all the times she had actually helped him. It was obvious she didn't remember about the little incident either though. Putting the necklace in his pocket he made his way to the door. The bells had already rung for class and so no one would be in the halls, he wanted to tell Sana everything right away so his first stop was Sana's class.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sana sat at her school desk with her head on her hands. She was tired now from all the crying and she just wish school would end so she could go home and relax a bit. Everyone kept on asking her what was wrong, since it was obvious she had been crying a lot. She would just nod her head and say she was fine, and that she was just going through a stage. People wouldn't ask anymore after that.

The teacher was up at the board explaining a simple math problem, but Sana wasn't paying much attention. She was in her own world wondering what it would be like when she got huge and how she would raise her child. So many thoughts were going through her mind, but she was instantly brought out of them by a loud "What are you doing in here?" coming from the teacher.

She looked towards the door and saw Akito standing there, a look of determination on his face.

"Young man, leave my class immediately." The teacher said getting frustrated.

Akito didn't seem to hear her though as he looked around the room and spotted Sana. He walked in her direction ignoring the teacher's yells.

Sana watched him come closer to her and her heart began to pound. She was getting scared but yet she couldn't move to get away. Finally Akito was right next to her.

"Come on." He said simply, taking her arm and pulling her up.

Sana didn't struggle, but just simply got up and let him drag her out of the classroom. She could hear the teacher yelling and asking them where they thought they where going, but she didn't answer and ignored her just the same way Akito was.

Akito lead her out of the school halls and property. Tears started to run down Sana face again. She couldn't help it; she was scared and upset now.

Finally they turned around a corner and came to a halt. Akito let go of her hand and turned around to look at her. His eyes seemed to get bigger when he realized she was crying. He brought his hand up to her face and wiped some of them away. "I'm sorry." He said.

Sana was shocked, why did he say that?

"I'm sorry for messing up your life, for treating you so bad and for scaring you right now." His head dropped down not wanting to make eye contact with her.

Sana didn't know what do say. She could tell he was feeling really low right now. She wanted him to hold her, she wanted to kiss him, but she held herself back.

After a while Akito took something out of his pocket. She looked curiously wondering what it was. He then stuck out his hand in front of her face and opened it up to reveal the necklace.

Sana looked down at it in surprise. She remembered it was the necklace he always wore, but she hadn't a clue why he was holding it out to her.

"Do you remember this?" he asked her.

Sana shook her head back and forth. "No not really, only that you wear it all the time."

"Well did you know that it's because of you that I wear it all the time?"

Sana was taken aback, what was he talking about? "What do you mean?" she asked curiously.

"I mean that when I was about three my mother died, and gave me this as a last gift from her. I didn't want it though, thinking it wasn't important, until a little girl found me sitting in the dirt all alone and told me I should treasure it." He paused to look at Sana's confused face. "That little girl was you."

Suddenly Sana started to remember it. "That was you?" she asked quietly, afraid of how her voice would betray her.

"Yeah." Akito looked at Sana still holding the necklace out to her. "Sana, I'm really sorry for everything I have done. I want to try again, I know we can never just start over, but I want to help you. Help you raise the child and be his or her father. I want to try to make up for all the terrible things I did to you, because, Sana, I'm in love with you and have been for a long time. I'm an idiot for taking so long to realize this."

Tears were now streaming down Sana's face like a water faucet. She couldn't believe her ears. It seemed all too good to be true so she pinched herself, but nothing changed. She wasn't dreaming; this was all real. Sana's legs where starting to shake and she was afraid that soon she wouldn't be able to stand. "Akito." She began, "Will you hold me?"

Akito did just that. He went up to Sana and pulled her close to him as she cried hard on his chest. He brushed his fingers through her silky hair and took in the sweet peach smell she emitted. He never wanted to let her go.

"Akito." She said in between sobs, "I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me."

"Don't worry Sana, I never will again." Then something hit Akito and he pulled away softly. "Sana, there is something I want to ask you."

Sana simply just nodded her head and waited for him to continue.

"As I said before, I wanted to be with you and be the father of the baby. Since we are in our last year of school I wanted to ask… Sana, will you marry me?"

Sana's eyes got really big. She couldn't believe he just asked that! Inside, she could feel just how happy the question made her though. Just a few minutes ago she was thinking about how she was going to raise her child all by herself, but now she wouldn't have to and now she could say it was THEIR child and not just hers.

"I don't have a ring to give you but, for now, I want you to have this necklace." He went behind her and placed it around her neck, then fastened it. "On the back it says `With all my love', and that is how I am giving it to you. With all my love."

Sana was so happy and she spun around and embraced Akito. "Of course I will marry you." She said happily.

Sana and Akito stared into each others eyes lovingly then slowly came in for a kiss.

Their lips brushed lightly over each other's and Sana could feel the chills going down her spine again. She loved the way he was able to do this to her.

Akito, on the other hand, had felt it to and now understood what it meant. Finally they connected lips and kissed each other tenderly.

Akito was much taller than Sana so she was now almost standing on her tiptoes. Bringing her arms around his neck to pull her self closer, Akito put his around her lower back and pushed her to him to bring her even closer, but was careful not to push too hard so he wouldn't hurt the baby.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The two of them spent the rest of the school day just talking and planning. They knew that sooner or later they would have to go back, because someone would start to worry.

"I wonder how many people are going to be against this?" Sana asked mainly to herself, but yet out loud for Akito to hear.

He just shrugged and said, "It doesn't matter. We will do what we want to do, to make us happy, not them."

Sana smiled; she couldn't believe this was the same guy whom she was crying over not too long ago. It almost seemed like she was in a dream, but she knew that couldn't be true because she already tried pinching herself.

"We should probably head back to the school now." Sana said.

Akito shrugged, but took hold of Sana's hand and started making their way back to the gates of the school. "We are going to be in trouble, you know."

Sana smiled, "Yeah, I know." But she couldn't care less right now.

As they walked up to the school doors, the bells began to ring, signaling that class was over. Kids started to pile out of the rooms.

"AKITO!" Screamed someone from out of nowhere.

Sana turned around to see who it was and came face to face with Onmei.

"You bitch!" Onmei said, while bringing up her hand and slapping Sana across the face.

The people walking by stopped to watch. Someone screamed, "Cat Fight!" and others started to form a large circle around Sana, Onmei, and Akito.

Sana looked at all the people swarming around them, and then spotted her friends Aya, Fuka, and Tsuyoshi. They where trying to come through, but were having a hard time doing so.

That is when Sana finally noticed that Akito had stepped in front of her and was holding onto Onmei's hand to keep her from attacking again. Sana's face hurt, but she wasn't going to let it get to her. She was finally happy after all her heartache and one stupid girl wasn't going to change that.

Onmei pulled her hand out of Akito's grip and tears began to show in her eyes. "Why, Akito?" she asked quietly at first. "Why!? Why, does she get your attention, your affection, and your necklace? The necklace I asked from you but you said no."

Akito didn't flinch at her tears, but he didn't say anything to her. As if he knew she already knew the reason. But Sana didn't think so. She would be very surprised if Onmei really did know what was going on.

"Is it all because she is pregnant? Do you really have pity for girls who are sluts like that?!"

Akito's eyes now began to burn with anger. "Onmei, watch what you are saying."

But Onmei wasn't perturbed by what Akito had said, and she just kept on going. "Who is the father anyway Sana?" Her attention was now away from Akito's face, and staring intently at Sana.

Sana started back just as strongly as she could. It hurt, but this time she had Akito and knew it was true.

"Is it some slime ball who just couldn't keep his hands off you? Did you enjoy it Sana? How much did he pay you anyway?"

Sana did not flinch though. Instead she answered with great force. "At first I did think of the guy as only being a slime ball, and, yes, maybe he couldn't keep his hands off of me. Did I enjoy it? To be truthful, I did."

Shock went around the crowed including Onmei and Akito's.

"But all you are pointing out is the bad things. You never asked if I love him or maybe that he is in love with me as well. Well, I'll answer those for you even though you didn't ask. Yes, I do love him. I love him a lot and, yes, he is in love with me as well. You don't even know the guy you are calling pretty much a pervert. So how in the world do you know? You don't know anything about me, or the father of my baby so don't presume to think otherwise."

Everyone was very quiet for a while. The atmosphere of the place was very intense, so intense that Sana could swear she felt sweat trickle down her face.

"Then what does Akito have to do with all of this?" Onmei asked, now confused as ever.

Akito came up behind Sana and brought her up close to him. Onmei stumbled at his actions.

Akito then began to talk. "Onmei, if you can't figure it out by now then you are hopeless. I'm here because I love Sana."

Shock took a different turn in the crowd now. Sana looked over at her friends and they were smiling at her, nodding at her to go ahead and say what she was thinking.

"That is right Onmei, he is the one that is in love with me. The one who I am in love with as well, and the one who is the father of my child." There, she had said it now, and a heavy load had been lifted off her shoulders.

"Is… is this true?" Onmei asked towards Akito.

Akito nodded his head, "Yes Onmei, I am."

Onmei's face fell white. She never realized just how serious everything was between Sana and Akito, and felt like a total idiot. "Oh God…" Then she turned and ran of away from the school, hiding her now embarrassed face.

Sana sighed in relief and hugged Akito closely as everyone began to disperse. Aya, Fuka and Tsuyoshi came up to them, congratulating them on their newfound love and finally realizing that they belonged with each other. Smiles and laughter went around and Sana hugged all her close friends. She was lucky to have them all.

Fuka then began to speak, "I can't believe that Onmei girl. She was way out of line."

Sana smiled at her friend, "Yea, but I won't hold anything against her. She knows she has lost and she got what she deserved. Maybe what just happened taught her a little something about life."

Everyone was happy to see how well Sana had taken everything.

"Hey I know!" Fuka said happily. "Now that you're back together with Akito for REAL now, let's steal you away before we can't anymore."

Sana smiled at her Fuka and Aya, who was smiling and nodding her head in agreement.

"You don't mind Akito?" Fuka asked.

Akito just shook his head. "No, go ahead. Have fun, me and Tsuyoshi will just go do something as well."

"Alright!" Fuka exclaimed, "then it is settled. A girls outing is now about to begin."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sana had a lot of fun talking to her two best friends. They arrived at an ice cream store and Fuka had insisted on paying for her. Things seemed perfect now.

That was when Naozumi stepped into the store. He stared at her as she stared back. She could feel the uneasiness going on in her stomach.

"Um… I will be right back." Sana said, standing up from her seat and making her way towards Naozumi.

Fuka and Aya watched as Sana said some words they couldn't hear to Naozumi and then see her bow slightly, as if saying sorry. Naozumi's face seemed to hold a look of hurt, and now Fuka and Aya knew why. Sana must have told him that she didn't love him. Then they walked outside to talk in a more private environment.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, Sana came back in with red eyes, but a small smile on her face. She sat back down with her friends. Both Fuka and Aya didn't say anything, for they already knew what pretty much happened, and everything seemed like it was going to be ok because Sana was smiling, as if reassuring them it was.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Later that night, Sana lay on her bed trying to doze of to sleep. It had been a long and very surprising day. Akito had come by the house with her, and they told her mom and Rei exactly what they where going to do. Her mother just nodded, saying that they seemed like they knew what was going to come out of all of it. Rei threw a bit of a fit, but Sana knew he really did it only because he cared for her.

The memory of her talk with Naozumi started to come back to mind.

Sana walked up to Naozumi in the ice cream store a little nervous. Naozumi's eyes showed concern only though, that is why she had to guts to go up to him.

"Hello Naozumi."

"Hello Sana."

They where quiet for a while until Sana began to say more.

"I'm sorry." She said while bowing slightly.

She looked back up at his face to see the hurt in his eyes now, and it did nothing to help her nerves.

"Can we talk outside?" Naozumi finally asked.

Sana nodded her head and followed him out the door. As soon as they where out of site by any people, Naozumi turned to her and asked, "Sana, is it true?"

Sana blinked at him. "True?"

"That you are pregnant?"

"Oh." Sana said now realizing what he was saying. "Yes it is."

"How are you holding up?" he asked.

"I'm actually doing a lot better now." Sana smiled reassuringly.

But Naozumi didn't seem to take it that way. "Sana you don't have to pretend you are ok,"

"But actually, for once, I'm not pretending." She said interrupting him.

"Sana, you know if you need help I am here for you, because… because I love you Sana."

Now Sana was taken aback. "a… Naozumi."

"You don't have to tell me what happened between you and the guy who got you pregnant. I don't care about that at all. I just care about you, and I would care for the baby as well."

Sana kept on trying to stop Naozumi from talking, but each time she did he would just keep on going.

"Sana please say something. Please let me help you… plea-"

"Naozumi stop!" Sana yelled as tears began to pour from her eyes. "Why? Why do you have to be this way? What is it about me that you love so much? You hardly know me."

Naozumi was quiet now as he watched Sana shake and fall to the ground in tears. "Why does everything have to hurt someone else? Is it even possible for someone to love someone without hurting someone else?"

Naozumi's face fell to the floor. "I'm sorry Sana. I was inconsiderate of your feelings."

"No!" Sana yelled even louder. "Don't say sorry to me. You did nothing wrong. It was my entire fault. I should be the only one saying sorry." More tears were coming from her eyes now.

"I knew you have liked me for a long time, though I never really acknowledged you. I have probably hurt your feelings many times, thinking only of myself and I am sorry."

There was a silence before Sana spoke again. "But… but I love someone else. I have for a long time, way before I got pregnant, but I never let myself believe it until recently."

"I know who the father is, don't I?" Asked Naozumi.

Sana only nodded her head.

"Does he love you in return?"

Again Sana only nodded. It was quiet for another minute or so.

"Do you hate me now?" Sana finally said.

Then she felt a pair of warms hands grab her arms and help pull her up. "No, of course I don't." Naozumi said now looking at her straight in the face. "As long as you can be happy, I'm glad. If Akito is the one for you, then that is how it should be."

"But what about you?" Sana asked.

"I'll be fine. What are you going to do about your job?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I will figure something out."

"Just promise me one thing." Started Naozumi, "Promise me you won't quit."

"I Won't, I promise." A small smile was now starting to come back to her face and her tears where now all dried up. She didn't have tot ask Naozumi if they would still be friends, because she knew that they always would be no matter what. She also knew that she didn't have to worry about him as well. He would be just fine.

The memory started to fade away as quickly as it came now. Sana was back in her room, staring at the ceiling above her. She felt content and happy. Turning to her side she felt a warm body next to her. Akito was asleep peacefully beside her. It took a long time to convince her mother to let him stay with her but in the end she did. She felt safe sleeping beside him and even happier now. Yes, things were good. More problems were to come but Sana wasn't afraid. She knew she would be able to deal with them when the time came.

She laid her head down on his chest and closed her eyes to fall asleep. Then she felt an arm go around her, holding her close. So Akito wasn't asleep, she thought. She snuggled up to him even more now and he gently kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight." He said lovingly.

"Goodnight." Sana replied, smiling once again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

YES!! It is finished! I am so happy! Now I can work even harder on my other fics in planning! If you think this one was kinky, wait tell you read my CCS and new KNO one in store hehe. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry again for taking so long! Ja Ne!

P.S. If you have a KNO fic, please submit it to my site at http://www.panikku.com ^^ It is a CardCaptor Sakura, and Kodomo No Omocha site. So far there is no fan stuff for KNO, but I have plenty for CCS lol. It is a little unbalanced hehe.

Ongaku-san~