Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ sana's heart beats to another ❯ heart beat ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do Not own any kodocha products or episodes. I might wish I do but I do Not.
 
 
“Nazoumi, wait for me.” Sana yelled. “ I always do Sana, dear” Nazoumi said back. “Oh right, you're no fun.” Sana said teasing.” “So would you like me not to wait for you tommorow, `cause at the rate you're waking up I could be at school all ready.” “You are not funny, Nazoumi, sometimes I wonder why I even want you as a boyfriend”she said under her breath. “What” “nothing” she said back. “OH HI AKITO” Sana yelled at the top of her lungs. “uh,yo” Akito said trying not to make as big of a seen she already started. Sana grabbed Nazoumi and ran right into the middle of traffic. She finally got to the other side after 3 cars yelled ”Watch where you're going bitch, and don't run into the street Jackass.” How rude Sana pouted. “Akito” she yelled once more making visible sound waves. `what' he said back. “how ya doing partner “ she said starting to laugh. When she realized no one was laughing with her she stated “You people have no sense of humor, any way Akito where are all those fan girls that always follow you around?” “They don't follow me when I'm around you, they must think you're my girlfriend.” Akito said. Sana felt her heart start to beat. Then she saw Nazoumi grab her hand. “ Don't worry pretty boy I'm not Trying to steal your girlfriend” akito stated. Ring! “Oh man We're late” sana said grabbing both boys hands and running. She is so lucky a student in the hall said, she gets super hottie Akito and super pretty Nazoumi. " Hi Aya, Tsyoushi, Mamai”
“Hi Sana” they yelled back. Akito sat down in the back of the room as usual. He put his ear phones in and relaxed. Then the teacher came in. “good morning class” he said. “ good morning Mr. Nakanishi” the class followed. He continued with his lesson. “ok class” I have a 10 min pop quiz for the end of the period. “aww' the class sighed. “hey akito” sana whispered “do you have a pen I can borrow.” But akito didn't hear her because he had his ear phones in. She gave him a poke on the back and then one on the back of his head he turned around took out his earphone and yelled ”what.” “Mr. Hayama and Ma.Kurata no talking during the test you both have detention after school. “what I never get detention.” She said. “Oh come on Kurata give me a break and stop whining.” “ don't be so mean Akito.” She said back. “ still talking, that's a month of dentention for the both of you.' Akito turned around and gave her a “good going” stare. “I can't get detention I can't'. she screamed. “that's it Ms. Kurata” the teacher yelled” go to the office.” Sana got up from her chair and walked out the class room glomingly. She could stares behind her. She turned around and saw Akito and nazoumi staring at her. Nazoumi Blew her kiss as she left the room. When she got to the office the principal called her mom and gave her the phone. “Mama,” she yelled” I have dentention for the whole month, I never got detention. I think I might die in there.” There are drug dealers and bullies in there, not to mention sluts and gang members. What if one of them has cocane and I accidently smell it. I'll become addicted and then I'll start drinking and drop out of high school and move in with some sluts and sell my body to strangers and I'll get caught in a gang fight and get shot at the age of 21.NO Mama I don't want to die.” Every body in the office stared at sana like she was a walkind donut. “calm down sana,” her mom said gently ”stay away from them and nothing will happen. It's not the end of the world.” Sana hung up the phone and walked to lunch. She sat down at her table to sad to eat. “cheer up sana atleast akito will be there with you” “ wow that makes me feel so much better” she said sarcastically. “ It should I'm going to be there to protect sana from the big bad bullies” he said squezzing her close to him while sitting down. San felt her heart beat faster. “don't try anything funny guy” nazoumi said firmly “ just cause she stuck in there with you doesn't mean she not my girlfriend. If I hear you did anything to her I swear.” “ wow I'm shacking in my pants” akito said letting go of his grip on sana and sliding over. Nazoumi had barely enough space to sit down but squezzed in any way. He sat down and pulled sana's face in for a kiss. It started slow but he forced on a deep kiss. He put in so much emotion that it didn't matter if sana didn't put in passion it counted has enough emotion to spilt between them both. Akito was disgusted and got up from the table. When sana reliezed she quickly tried to break the kiss but nazoumi had a tight hold on her. Finally a teacher passed by and broke up the 2 of them. Sana quickly got up and headed in the direction Akito went. “hey sana where are you going” nazoumi said. “ the bathroom.””but it's the other way” “I'm going take the long way, good excersise”. Sana ran off before he could say another word. She finally caught up with akito.” Hey akito, why did you run off like that. It almost seemed like you were jelous or something.” “ me jelous of That jerk no but do you expect me to sit down and eat while make out session is going on.” “akito wait”. But he was already gone.