Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Sk8er Boi ❯ The Games' View ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 2: THE GAME'S VIEW

Disclaimer: I don't own "Kodomo no Omocha.

*************************************************************** *****

"Excuse me?" Sana said. When she turned around, she saw a young boy, about 17 years old, exactly her age. A boy with messy brown hair, just like her with a pale face, and dark brown eyes. He was dressed in baggy pants and an Aerosmith t-shirt. Here he was, the man of her dreams.

"I asked if you wanted to see the game some where else. You wanna come?" he said.

"Sure! We'd love it!" she screamed.

"You'd love it." Aya said.

"Aya, what do you mean?"

Aya took her friends arm and whispered, "I know you like him so this is your chance! So get to know him better."

"She'll go, I just remembered that I have something to do! Bye!" and left instantly.

"So what's your name?" he asked.

"Oh, Sana. Yours?"

"Akito, but I prefer to be called Hayama. I know a better spot where you can watch the game."

"Really! Where!"

"Just come." So he led her around the dome and took her to an apartment complex.

"Where' we goin'?"

"You'll see. My friends are up here too."

"Your friends?" she asked. Fear went through her body. `What if he rapes me? What if he's a serial rapist or a murderer?'

"I know what you're thinking. I'm not a rapist."

"I wasn't thinking that."

"Hn, a private school girl like you would think that."

"Look, I don't know much about you, but I have to know where we're going." Hayama took her to the back of the complex his secret way. He led her to a hidden staircase in the back of the building. On the top floor, there was a pigeon coop and a bunch of Budweiser bottles. "Wow! This is so . . . isolated? Where do we watch the game, and where's your friends?"

"I don't know, they probably have a better spot. Normally we make music here. And watch every game in that spot. But sometimes it gets lonely."

He pointed to the spot with one chair. She went to the chair where a Doberman was lying next to. "You watch the games with this big guy?" Sana petted the sleeping dog on the head and it rolled over.

"I guess you can say that, and this is Koji. Sometimes I sneak him in my apartment."

"Ohhhh. And what you were saying earlier, you make music?"

"Yeah, me and my three friends made a band together."

"What's it called?"

"Well, we don't actually have a name yet, but we have a couple ideas."

"Really, I can tell you which ones are good, okay!"

"Sana, right?"

"Yup! C'mon, just tell me!"

"Okay, we can't choose between Journey, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, ACDC, and Led Zepplin. What do you like?"

"Hmm, this is tough, I like all those names, but Def Leppard stands out a bit."

Hayama nodded his head and said, "Hmm, Def Leppard, good choice, but let's watch the game. Want one?"

He handed out a bottle of Budweiser and Sana started drinking right when she got it.

"I asked if you wanted one, not take it."

"Jeez, this is good. Hey look, we scored three points!"

`What the hell? She's more drunk than me when I first started.' Akito thought.

Author's Note: I know! Short chapter! But I hope you like the next chapter, and just to let you know, well I don't know if I already wrote this but I made a few changes to the song okay. I hope you're okay with that.