Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ But I Don't Like Boys? ❯ Blind Trust ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

But I Don't Like Boys?
 
Disclaimer: Kyou Kara Maou and all its characters belong to Tomo Takabayashi. You know the drill.
 
Warnings/Spoilers: This does take place after the end of the anime series, but as of right now, there's not too much in the way of spoilers. This is a boy/boy love story, and therefore, two guys will be involved in a relationship together. If this isn't your cup of tea, I suggest you find another story... Also, rating may or may not go up in later chapters.
 
Author yapping: Hmm… no reviews. That's all right, I know somebody's reading since I've got visits. Hope you guys like it!
 
-o-o-
 
Chapter 5: Blind Trust
 
“What a crazy dream.” Yuri yawned and rubbed his sleep-crusted eyes.
 
“What was it about?”
 
Yuri flung himself off the bed, falling to the floor in a mass of blue sheets. “Wolfram!” He saw the blonde look down at him, sitting on his knees at the edge of the bed. “Warn me next time!”
 
“Oh, sorry, Yuri.” Wolfram jumped off the bed and sat down next to his fiancé. “I just wanted to watch you sleep for a bit.”
 
Yuri blanched. “You were watching me sleep?”
 
“Yes, I was. Do you have a problem with me wanting to watch my cute fiancé as he sleeps?” Wolfram leaned forward, too close to Yuri for comfort.
 
Yuri leaned back and protectively covered himself with the blanket twisted around his body. “Yes, I find it disturbing, especially since you think I'm cute when I sleep.” Yuri paused. “How long have you been here?” Clearly, with Wolfram wearing a full set of his blue soldier uniform, he hadn't slept with him last night.
 
“Just an hour or so. If you didn't get up soon though I was going to have to wake you up somehow.” Wolfram stood up to sit back on Yuri's bed.
 
“And just how did you plan on waking me up?” Yuri eyed him suspiciously.
 
Wolfram flashed him a smile. “A good-morning-kiss would have been nice,” he paused for effect, “but a bucket-of-water-to-the-face would have been much more successful.”
 
Yuri gathered the sheet into a large ball and tossed it at the blonde. “Ha, ha, very funny.”
 
“I think both would have been amusing for me either way.”
 
They sat in awkward silence for a few long moments. In that time period, Yuri had moved to sit next to Wolfram on the bed and stared across the room at the empty wall.
 
“Well?” Wolfram said. “Are you going to get dressed or not?”
 
“Oh!” Yuri blinked. “Are you going to leave so I can change?”
 
Wolfram raised an eyebrow at him. “As if I haven't seen you naked before.”
 
Yuri's face flushed with heat. “That's different. It's easier to travel back and forth between the two worlds without… clothes.”
 
“Don't forget all those baths.”
 
Yuri blushed harder. “I-I wasn't looking!”
 
“I'm just teasing you, Yuri, geez.” Wolfram pushed himself off the bed and faced his fiancé. “Can I just not watch you change? Or do you want me to leave the room?”
 
Yuri got up and started to urge Wolfram towards the door. “You're going to wait outside.”
 
-o-o-
 
“Here.” Wolfram handed Yuri a white piece of cloth when the black-haired king finished dressing in his matching black school uniform.
 
Yuri took the cloth and held it in his hands, noticing its rather long rectangular size. “What's this?”
 
“It's a blindfold.”
 
“What?!” Yuri nearly dropped it as if it were diseased. “I am not putting this on.”
 
Wolfram sighed. “Relax, Yuri. You said you wanted a date proper to this land.”
 
“That's what I said in Maou-mode?” Yuri slapped his head. “But I'm supposed to-" He stopped short, not wanting to admit that he had promised to take Wolfram on a date on Earth. “So,” he cleared his throat, “What's with the blindfold?”
 
“Since I set the date up, I have to lead you to where we're going while you're blindfolded.” Wolfram smiled. “It's a trust thing. You have to trust that I will bring you safely to our destination.”
 
“And whatever gave you the impression that I trusted you?”
 
Wolfram's eyes widened, and he gave a small gasp.
 
“Relax, I'm just joking,” Yuri mocked. “Okay, so I just put the blindfold on, and we're walking somewhere?” He lifted the blindfold to his eyes and tied it in a knot at the back of his head.
 
“Can you see anything?” Wolfram asked.
 
Yuri squinted his eyes even though his vision was just a field of gray. “Unfortunately, no.”
 
“Good.” Wolfram stood beside him and put his arm into the crook of Yuri's elbow. Yuri turned his head in the direction he knew Wolfram to be, but it was still a gray view. “It's easier to guide you this way. Now let's go.”
 
They walked side-by-side, Wolfram telling Yuri when to turn and when to stop. He could feel Wolfram tighten his grip before he told Yuri to something, so Yuri knew to listen when the blonde anticipated a move. Yuri was surprised to find that he hadn't tripped on anything on the way there.
 
The walk wasn't very long, and with the random bustles of people that Yuri could hear, he doubted that they had even left the castle. He distinctly remembered a female tittering about a date. Of course they knew what this blindfold was all about. This was so obvious, and Yuri hadn't thought it would be quite so public. Was Wolfram just parading him around the castle like a trophy?
 
“Here.” Wolfram stopped and let go of Yuri's arm.
 
-o-o-
 
End chapter 5
 
It's at least the first little bit of the date... But we're getting into all the fun stuff. In fact, I added a little spice to the next chapter that I hadn't originally planned on, but I thought it'd be even more fun.
So where did Wolfram lead Yuri to, and what does he have planned for this first date?
 
Read and review, please!