Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ But I Don't Like Boys? ❯ The First Date ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

But I Don't Like Boys?
 
Disclaimer: Kyou Kara Maou and all its characters belong to Tomo Takabayashi. You know the drill.
 
Warnings/Spoilers: This does take place after the end of the anime series, but as of right now, there's not too much in the way of spoilers. This is a boy/boy love story, and therefore, two guys will be involved in a relationship together. If this isn't your cup of tea, I suggest you find another story... Also, rating may or may not go up in later chapters.
 
Author yapping: Fun stuff. Oh, and yay! This chapter is only shorter than the first one, so it's longer than all the others.
 
 
-o-o-
 
Chapter 6: The First Date
 
“Here.” Wolfram stopped and let go of Yuri's arm. “There's a blanket in front of you. If you bend down, you can feel it on the ground. Sit on it.”
 
Yuri did as he was told, feeling the blanket shift a little as he tried to avoid putting his shoes on it. It would do no good to get it dirty, even if they were sitting outside. “Is it a picnic?” Yuri reached behind his head to untie the blindfold.
 
“Not yet,” Wolfram said from somewhere in front of him.
 
“Why not?” Yuri could hear Wolfram messing with something, but he was unsure of what it was.
 
“What's a picnic?” Wolfram asked as the noise continued. “Try this.”
 
“Am I supposed to be eating something?” Yuri raised an eyebrow that was barely visible above the blindfold.
 
“Yes, you are. So open up.”
 
Yuri shrugged. “You don't have picnics here?” He opened his mouth, hoping it was open wide enough for whatever was about to be put in it. To Yuri's relief it was a small bite of a sponge-like food. It was soft and sweet. “This is good. More please.” Yuri opened his mouth again to eat another bite of what he good only assume was some sort of cake.
 
“If you tell me what a picnic is, Yuri, I could tell you if we have them here or not,” Wolfram said. The sound metal clanked on glass, and Yuri anticipated another bite of the cake.
 
He didn't get one. “Picnic. Well, they're usually a meal put in a basket to be eaten outside is the general idea of it. They tend to be sandwiches and the like in a wood or wicker basket. Outside… and on a blanket is common. Is there a basket, Wolfram?”
 
“I guess this is a picnic. We call these garden lunches, whether you're in a garden or not really isn't the case.”
 
Yuri felt something brush his ear, and he jerked his head in surprise. His nose hit something soft, and he frowned.
 
“Hold still, Yuri.” Wolfram's fingers worked out the knot of the blindfold, and Yuri realized that his nose had hit Wolfram's arm. That meant that Wolfram had to be sitting close to him. Yuri nearly jumped when he felt Wolfram's breath on his forehead. “There.” The blindfold fell away, and Yuri was greeted with Wolfram's smiling face. Yuri still couldn't get over how strikingly green his eyes were. He felt himself blush under Wolfram's gaze and mentally berated himself for getting all worked up.
 
Yuri quickly brushed away his racing thoughts and looked around him. Wolfram had taken him to a spot in the castle's garden that was completely covered in some form of rose. Roses grew on vines running up white lattice fences. They grew white, red, and yellow in large bushes. It was like a room barricaded by these walls of roses, the ceiling open to reveal the bright blue sky. Yuri and Wolfram sat under a tree that blossomed with green roses. “Wow, Wolfram. I never knew there was a place like this in the garden. Not only that,” he studied a purple rose at the base of the tree, “roses on Earth only come like the ones on the bushes.”
 
Wolfram stretched out on the brown blanket. “It's the romantic hideaway that nearly everyone knows about but is too afraid to come to. Most people don't want to interrupt a couple while they're back here, so we had to come up with some sort of schedule to use it.”

Yuri looked down at Wolfram. “We implies that you've had use for it as a romantic getaway before.”
 
Wolfram closed his eyes. “Only once.”
 
Yuri shoveled some of the unfrosted, but still delicious cake into his mouth. “Only once? With your looks, I'm surprised-" Yuri paused. “Oh, you still could have had multiple girl-er-boyfriends? And only brought one of them here.”
 
Wolfram opened one eye and regarded Yuri. “I dated a little bit, but with Mom as the Maou, it was a bit difficult to keep partners once they realized I was so close to her.”
 
“You two don't seem that close as to drive dates away.” Yuri laid on his side next to Wolfram and propped himself up with his elbow.
 
Wolfram turned on his side to face Yuri. He pillowed his head with his right arm. “Ah, thanks to not being able to keep lovers, I drew away from Mom. She still likes to baby me, so I think she understood.”
 
“Wait, you say `lovers'.” Yuri blushed a little. “Does that mean you had sex with some of them?”
 
Wolfram smiled. “I'll keep no secrets from you, Yuri,” he took a bit of the cake between them, “in return, I expect honest answers from you.”
 
Yuri grabbed the fork from Wolfram and ate some of the cake they had silently decided to share. “Sure, I guess that's fair.”
 
“Yes, I have.”
 
Yuri immediately choked on the cake, caught with surprise. His eyes watered as he coughed. Wolfram worriedly patted his back, asking if he was all right. “Why am I surprised that you've had sex?” Yuri coughed.
 
“What's that supposed to mean?” Wolfram sat up, and he glared down at Yuri.
 
Yuri sighed and flopped onto his back. “I mean, you are older than me, and if you've had the opportunity… I don't see why you haven't done that.”
 
“Because I haven't done that.” Wolfram huffed. “At least, not in the technical term of `intercourse'.”
 
“Then why did you say you've had sex?” Yuri turned to watch Wolfram bite into an apple he had taken out of the basket behind them.
 
Wolfram took a second bite before speaking. “I wanted to see how you would react. I'm glad at least you don't think I'm easy,” he gave Yuri a suggestive grin, “at least not for anyone but you.”
 
Yuri blinked. “Wha-" He didn't get a chance to complete his thought before Wolfram had moved to crawl on top of him. The blonde's legs were on opposite sides of his thighs, Wolfram's hands supporting him by his head. Yuri gulped. Wolfram wasn't touching Yuri in any way, but the black-haired teenager felt his body responding to the close proximity. “Wolfram…”
 
The older boy pushed a hand through Yuri's short hair and sighed, “I could easily take you right now.”
 
Yuri was still shocked into near paralysis, but that bold statement jump-started him into a semi-panic. His mind raced for a way out without insulting Wolfram's feelings. “Y-you want to have sex with me?”
 
Wolfram put a hand on Yuri's chest, feeling his heartbeat pulsing erratically. “But from your reaction, one - I know you have not yet experienced any form of sexual contact, and two - even if you had, you certainly don't feel comfortable doing it with a guy. Not only that,” Wolfram leaned towards Yuri, who tensed, and whispered in his ear, “Our daughter is watching us.”
 
-o-o-
 
End chapter 6.
 
Gah! I'm so evil!
I had to reword something when Wolfram is feeding the blindfolded Yuri. As I was typing that scene up, I realized that Wolfram could have been putting something entirely different into Yuri's mouth… and it's just too soon for stuff like that. /sweatdrop/
 
Read and review, please!