Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Kyou Kara Maou Very Secret Live Journals! ❯ Conrad ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Kyou Kara Maou, Tomo Takabayashi does
Summary: Livejournals which expose Kyou Kara Maou characters' deepest secrets, personalities, and desires. WARNING: mad rantings, jealous ravings, and numerous stalkings. Guaranteed to have you laughing your socks off. BEWARE!
A/N: Bold parentheses with a number inside indicate a footnote which is explained at the bottom.
Title: Kyou Kara Maou Very Secret Livejournals
WARNING: Spoilers ahead for information in future episodes! Please do NOT read if you do not want to know. BEWARE THE SPOILERS!
Conrad
Post 1: Set off with Gunter to bring Demon King back to castle after eighteen years of waiting. Was so excited told jokes to pass the trip. Was very difficult as guardsmen riding WAY ahead of us and Gunter humming loudly beside me, gripping reins in strange tight manner. Even though part demon, perhaps wonder sometimes if full demons have slight mental problems. Oh well, can not wait to see Demon King. Yeah!
Current Mood: All a twitter
Comments: none
Reply: Oh come now! I know everyone is beside themselves at meeting His Majesty, but I want some feedback. Tell me, Gunter, how did you enjoy my last joke?
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: Um…which one was that again?
-Gunter
Reply: You know, the jump rope one.
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: Oh, I um…didn't quite catch that one…
-Gunter
Reply: Ah, just SKIP it!
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: blink, blink:…What (o.O)?
-Gunter
Reply: YES! THE KING OF COMEDY HAS IT GOIN' ON! HAHA!
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)

Post 2: Met Demon King at long last, though had to rescue him from Adalbert. Blond Baboon doing "fifth grade flirtation", aka taunting someone instead of openly admitting your feelings. Wonder if Baboon senses Julia's soul inside His Highness? In any event, drove Mr. Macho Muscles away with my Amazing Jokes Of CORN! Though, mostly tell hilarious, knee-slapping ones, do have couple of stinkers saved for rainy day. Once in middle of awful putrid knock-knock joke, Baboon fled shrieking like little girl for her mommy. Amazing Jokes Of CORN to the rescue once again! And my sword, that too, but mostly, I keep it just for looks.
Current Mood: Accomplished!
Comments: So, like, I was wondering do you guys sell strudel or pastries at any shops around here? Hey, I bet those employees have a great cheese shop in the make-believe village! Do you have any Julie Andrew look-alikes singing and dancing around, posing as Frauline Maria (1)? That'd be neat to see! And tell me, are these skeleton thingies remote controlled? This place has the coolest special effects!
-Yuuri(aka Urine, aka Thou Naïve One)
Reply: I see Your Majesty has a sense of humor as well! We shall get along tremendously!
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)

Post 3: Took His Highness to safe house where Gunter promptly went into usual Flutter-Happy FanGirl Mode. Had to convince His Majesty he was not in the Alps or a theme park, and there were most certainly no Julie Andrews-Frauline Marias dancing and singing about. Though, now that I think about it, a Julie Andrews-Frauline Maria would have been great disciplinarian for Little Brother. Perhaps would not have grown to be so spoiled. Oh well. Broke the news to him very gently about all that had occurred and what was to come. Think it went something like this: "You-are-now-Demon-King-of-this-world-which-is-not-your-world-your-job-is-t o-get-rid-of-our-enemies-because-we-no-like-the-way-they-make-fun-of-us-we- have-very-delicate-egos-sorry-but-we-have-just-officially-signed-your-head- on-a-platter-to-all-foes-don't-worry-will-protect-you-with-Amazing-Jokes-Of -CORN!-oh-I-am-your-Godfather-by-the-way-pay-no-mind-to-slight-attraction-I -may-have-for-you-is-there-anything-else-you-want-to-know?"
His Highness looked rather dazed after quick briefing, but regained senses enough to request I call him name I had given, Yuuri.
Wonder if that is permission for me to "become closer" to him. Not very likely I will act on that though, because not only will be uncomfortable in established position as sort of father/brother/friend figure, but also because prefer red heads.
Current Mood: Secretive Smile
Comments: Conrad, you are super KAWAII! I LURVE your smiles! They make me go "SQUEEEEEE"! I have like a BAZILLION different pics of you in Super Sexy Smile Of Secrets! My only goal in life is following you and jotting down everything you say and do! Just know that I am not a stalker. Yes, yes, NOT a stalker!
-Inu-Fox67
Reply: Why, thank you Person Who I Have No Idea How They Logged Onto My Blog. I quite agree with you about my smile, however I call it my Mona Lisa Smile:tries it out: What do you think?
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: OMG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! X3 X3 X3! U R awesome! Oh, and by the way, could you possibly move that colossal sized vase from in front of your window from now on? It obscures the view of your room from my tree.
-Inu-Fox67

Post 4: Finally back at own room at Demon Castle after EXTREMELY long and chaotic day of events. First off, His Majesty decided to show off daredevil horseback ride that must be the recent craze on Earth. Then made first bad impression with Brothers by falling off hard. Even blatant KAWAII-ness could not salvage situation. Almost became new stepfather by Mother's surprise attack in bath. Grande finale was at dinner when Little Brother could not handle attention being given to someone else other than him and trash-talked His Highness's mother. Was bitch-slapped by His Highness, engaged and immediately knocked dishes to floor challenging King to duel. Most unfortunately, His Majesty did not know anything about customs of our world, did not recall engagement and accepted duel by picking up knife.
Current Mood: Somewhat mortified by happenings, yet also amused
Comments: Well, maybe I would have recalled this "engagement" IF SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE TOLD ME WHAT EXACTLY I DID WITHOUT KNOWING! This is ILLEGAL-a scam or something! You can't expect someone who knows absolutely nothing about this land to do something so outrageous as marry a GUY! Hey, and I'm KING! That's right! I ORDER this "engagement" to be null and void! HAHAHA…hahaha…hahehe..heh…Does anyone else feel hot or is that just me?
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine)
Comments: HEAR ME ALL PARTICLES WHO DWELL IN FLAME! OBEY THE ADONIS OF HOTNESS TAKING REVENGE ON HIS COWARDLY FIANCE! YOU WIMP, TRYING TO STAND ME AND OUR BETROTHAL UP? BURN! COOK! ROAST! CONSUME!
-Wolfram
Comments: YAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MOUTH ON FIRE! WAIT! I'M THE KING! THE ELEMENTS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HURT ME! WHAT'S GOING OOOOOOOON?
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)
Comments: breathless:Oooh, Wolfram looks GORGEOUS surrounded by angry, hungry-licking flames! YOU ARE SO TOTALLY DROOLICIOUS AND HUNKACIOUS WOLFY: starry-eyed:
-Schnickledooger(aka The Almighty Author)
P.S. Memo to self, laugh maniacally at misfortune of Demon King for being victim due to my sadistic pleasures:deep breath: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:hack, cough, wheeze, hack: Ahem…AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Reply: Seriously wonder why I even write on this blog. It is so much more entertaining reading about other people.
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)

Post 5: Am most pleased by day's turn of events. His Highness at last proved to everyone that he is true Demon King. Happened at match between him and Little Brother. Managed to beat Little Brother both in sumo wrestling AND sword fight. Little Brother, of course, always out to prove he is better than everyone and tried to flambe his own fiance. Was too angry to calculate aim and almost hit Peeping Tom fangirl if Gwendal had not cast shield. His Majesty did not approve of violent demonstration and transformed into Ultimate Demon King Mode With Fetish For Justice. Turns out his element is water in shape of dragons.
Just like Julia.
Feel slight attraction kicking me in stomach. Ignores. Think red heads! Think RED heads! THINK RED HEADS!
Current Mood: Angst
Comments: Hey, Conrart, babe, I wuz wondering, did you love Julia? Do you believe Yuuri and Julia are one and the same? Does that mean you love Yuuri? You totally deserve him more since you are much more understanding than Little Lord Brat. Even though I love you, I also want you to be happy with anyone even if it's not me.
-liloaznangel(aka the non-stalker fangirl, aka miss lilo-chan)
Comments: ENOUGH, YOU BRAZEN HUSSY! YUURI IS MINE! NO ONE GETS THE WIMP EXCEPT ME! SO SHOVE OFF BEFORE I SHOW YOU MY SMOKED HUMAN RECIPE!
-Wolfram(aka the Adonis of Hotness)
Comments: Pwttttttttt! You don't deserve He Who Grows Smexy Long Hair In Ultimate Demon King Mode With Fetish For Justice! He's only engaged to you because of a freak accident, and you deserved to be bitch-slapped anyway for insulting Jennifer, lol!
-liloaznangel(aka the non-stalker fangirl, aka miss lilo-chan)
Comments: Well, THANK GOD someone's on MY side! Eh? But why are you trying to pair me up with my Godfather? And who's Julia? WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE TELL ME ANYTHING?
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)
Reply: Sorry for alarming you, Your Majesty, but I cannot tell you who Julia is until later at the worst possible moment, when your head will be reeling already from too many things happening :coughs: So pay the past few comments no heed and be dazzled with my Mona Lisa Smile:beams:
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)

Post 6: Off on trip with Brother Gwendal to human territory to "stop violent rioting, bring peace, etc". That's the ruse we're using for our cover anyway, but real story is both need vacation very badly from chaotic castle. Did not rest very long, because had to rescue His Highness from Adalbert. Apparently, Little Brother and him in process of eloping. Anyway, scared off the Baboon with another Amazing Jokes Of CORN! Baboon couldn't run away fast enough. Gave His Majesty hug, glad that he was safe. Ignored odd feeling in stomach again and showed him humans burning their homes so they could get money and build bigger, better ones. Sadly, will not work. Demons have rules about arson. On a brighter note, gigantic bonfire is good for toasting marshmallows for weeks. Asked everyone if they were up for s'mores. Apparently, one home-wrecker angry that the arson scam hadn't worked, tried to abduct His Highness and hold him for ransom. However, Gwendal's Intense Silence and Grumpy Glare as well as his Mysteriously Scary-Fear Me Now presence proved to hold great power over human rioter. His Majesty was quickly rescued and shortly thereupon fell into Gwendal's embrace. Will ignore possessive jealous feeling once again. Will leave shouting to Little Lord Brat-er, Goldilocks-ah, I mean Wolfram!
Current Mood: Angst yet again
Comments: YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE I'LL DO SOME SHOUTING! DO I HAVE TO PUT A SIGN AROUND THE WIMP'S NECK THAT SAYS "OWNED!"? DO I? CUZ I WILL, I SWEAR!
-Wolfram (aka the Adonis of Hotness)
Comments: I'M NOT WEARING ANY SIGN! AND I'M NOT "OWNED"! QUIT BOSSING ME AROUND, WOLFRAM! DON'T MAKE ME GET PHYSICAL WITH YOU…without even reading any further, I know I should have phrased the last bit better (T-T);;
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp)
Comments: BIG BROTHER! MY FIANCE'S MAKING TOO-FORWARD ADVANCES ON ME! MY VIRTUE IS IN NEED OF DEFENDING!
-Wolfram(aka the Adonis of Hotness)
Comments: WHAT HAVE I WARNED YOU ABOUT YOUR CONDUCT TOWARDS YOUR INTENDED? IMMORAL IT, GAZE UPON MY INTENSE SILENCE AND GRUMPY GLARE AND FEEL FEAR AS YOU'VE NEVER KNOWN IT!
-Gwendal
Reply: Note to all other members logged in as well those who are lurking anonymously…how in the Great Demon Kingdom do you respond to all that? No further explanation needed.
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)

Post 7: On ship with His Highness on quest to search for legendary Demon Sword. Am feeling elated and happy that can finally be alone with His Majesty for once. Or would have been if Little Brother had not snuck on board after us to make sure we were not eloping in midst of lurid love affair. Honestly, Little Brother too paranoid. Have thought about reason why His Highness so appealing to me. One, has been established by all to be very KAWAII! And two, has soul of person whom may or may not have had more than friendly affections for. Probably will never know as she kicked the bucket before I could figure things out. Oh well, least I will not be attracted to His Majesty any mo-AH! RED HAIR! RED HAIR! HIS HIGHNESS IS WEARING A WIG THAT IS RED! ATTRACTION ALERT! ATTRACTION ALERT! Takes back all that was said. Situation much more dangerous than before now.
Current Mood: WHY AM I HAVING ALL THIS ANGST? I'M THE KING OF COMEDY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Comments: Yes! Yes you are, Conrad! I LURVE your Amazing Jokes Of CORN! TELL ME ONE! TELL ME ONE! X3!
-JenFur
Reply: I believe I shall! Is the perfect thing to take mind off current dilemma! Ahem, alright then, want to here a trashy joke?
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: Conrad, you're gonna talk dirty:starry eyes:SURE!
-JenFur
Reply: You don't wanna hear it. It STINKS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU WERE RIGHT! I DO FEEL BETTER! Thank you! Must go now-CHEERIO LUV!
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: is locked-jawed from laughing…or possibly frozen from sheer stupidity of Amazing Joke Of CORN: XD…
-JenFur

Post 8: Is amused by His Highness's antics. Had run in with Cavalcade man and daughter. Was most amused at His Majesty's reaction when man did formal hat off greeting of Balding Head Of Blindness. His naiveness is so very KAWAII! Ahem, but enough about that. Day went by rather smoothly. His Highness's Hero Complex woke up in time to save servant boy from beating. Then in evening, attended ship's ball as His Majesty's chaperone and to ward off annoying Environmentalist Sentimentalists who always try and crash wicked cool parties for the lame excuse of "destroying nature with pollution, etc". They sorta blow a fuse when people throw their leftovers on the floor. Really, those people ought to team up with the arsonists back home.
Anyway, off topic here. His Highness attacked on all fronts the minute in ball room by what Gunter would call "voracious nymphs". Laughed to disguise possessive jealous felling yet again. Tried to tell self was only His Majesty's wig. Then REAL red head shows up and begins hitting on king and heart jumps in mouth as realize it is Yozak and he looks DAMN HOT in drag. Was about to suggest that audience would enjoy dance from her-er, him-preferably one that would had lots of flexible movements. Then Mr. Baldy-ah, Mr. Heathcrife-got everyone to go away by His Highness dancing with his daughter. Inquired what Yozak was doing here. Was told he was sent by Gwendal to keep tabs on His Majesty and make sure he didn't ATTEMPT on Little Brother. Told Yozak not to worry. Only ATTEMPTS being done around here were failures by Little Brother alone. And also the one from me when I casually suggested we go have our own party somewhere more private.
Can not reveal response or further happenings. Sorry. Blog only goes to T rating.
Current Mood: Whistling and Mona Lisa Smile, lol
Comments: AAAAAH! C-RAD! WUT R U DOING? FIRST, YOU STAND ME UP AT THE PROM, THEN LEAVE ME AND OUR CHILD HOMELESS, AND WHERE DO I FINALLY FIND YOU? WITH YOZAK! HAVE YOU NO SHAME?
-Chizz-muffinChik
Reply: I beg your pardon, madame, but…what on earth are you referring to? I have never heard of you before in my life.
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: I believe I can help you out here. This, dear brother, is a classic example of a stalker and you…are her prey. Coincidentally, she also proposed to me on my blog. As much as she eerily invades privacy, she sounded pretty loyal. Had no idea she played the field.
-Gwendal
Comments: YAY! GWENNIE-SAMA! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF! YOUR FAMLY IS FREAKIN' HAWWWWWWWWT! I WANNA PUT YOU ALL IN MY OWN PERSONAL HAREM! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
-Chizz-muffinChik
Reply: Not that I want to be offensive, but…I think I must warn you that as former demon princes, we all have VERY good lawyers.
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)

Post 9: In foul mood. Pleasant evening rudely interrupted by pirates capturing ship, disrupting party, and declaring plans for selling people on black market. Whatever happened to the good old walking the plank thingagmajig? I mean, if you get captured by pirates, you are at least entitle to that one particularly luxury. Cheapskates.
Anyway, captured by pirates along with His Highness and Little Brother whom they had dragged out of hiding place and onto deck with Little Brother struggling all the way and screaming "The Hideously Ugly Boys Club has come! The Hideously Ugly Boys Club has come! Run all Hot Boys, run!". Embarrassed and confused. Thought for certain the pirates were the Environmentalist Sentimentalists in disguise ready for revenge on the ship's people "polluting nature, etc". Huh, shows what I know.
So in the end, what happened was that His Majesty decided he too felt cheated out of the no-walking the plank scenario and transformed into Ultimate Demon King Mode With Fetish For Justice. Then to add salt to wound, made his first Godzilla Creature Of Justice (2) out of very pollutants the Environmentalist Sentimentalists were making such a riot over. Hope they hear about this. Shows everyone is always good to have a few piles of garbage lying about. Kicked pirates booties and sent them straight to Cimaron ship's jail, along with us too, as some people do not like demons. Busted out of cell by Yozak who unfortunately was not in DAMN HOT drag costume. Now escaping in rowboat headed towards Van Da Via Island for Demon Sword.
Wondering if Yozak will realize it not accident if he gets wet by my oar. Am certain he looks DAMN HOT also thoroughly drenched.
Current Mood: Eager
Comments: Yo, Conrad, KEEP AWAY from Yozak! HE'S MINE! And KEEP AWAY from Yuuri! After all, Yuuri belongs to Wolfram! He bitch-slapped him after all. If you wanted him first, too bad!
-Ronin-N-Gang
Reply: Oh, Zakky's yours? Really? Did not know that. Hmmm, and he made it so very clear that he was available. Will have to discuss this with him. So question, are you a stalker only if you like the person you're stalking? Because I do not feel any likable vibes here, haha:sweatdrop:
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: WILL YOU PEOPLE ALL STOP WITH THE "BITCH-SLAPPING" THING? I DID NOT "BITCH-SLAP" WOLFRAM! IT WAS A VERY MANLY PUNCH! MY FIST JUST FLEW OPEN INVOLUNTARILY AT THE END! LIKE IT HAD A MIND OF IT'S OWN!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: meanwhile, back in Japan, a twisted, sadistic group of people throw their heads back and cackle maniacally: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
-The Creators(aka People Who Get Their Kicks Out Of Torturing Their Characters)

Post 10: Reached destination: Van Da Via Island. Morning spent most pleasantly listening to Yozak sing song, and also getting good view of backside while walking uphill. Checked into inn owned by girl with southern drawl even though place has specific Japanese design. Left Little Brother there as he immediately threw temper tantrum upon learning we still had to travel some more before we could rest. Left rather hurriedly with threat of being burned to a crisp if bothered him any further. Rowed boat into cave in lake, whereupon after discovering lake scorching hot to anyone other than Demon King, got help His Highness out of his clothes because he could only enter cursed lake unburned if naked. Discovered am still attracted to His Majesty even if he does not have red hair. Am suspecting Julia's soul may be key element here. His Highness did best to recover Demon Sword, but alas, he was bitten and vouched for returning to the inn as quickly as possible, shouting something about "rabies". Had several drinks with Yozak to drown out embarrassing incident.
Current mood: Neutral
Comments: So, Zakky wanna know what's cool?
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: What?
-Yozak
Reply: Ice.
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: …What?
-Yozak
Reply: Was that an Amazing Joke Of CORN! or what?
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: Oho, well, wanna know a REALLY funny one? How many Demon Kings does it take to pull a Demon Sword out of a cursed lake?
-Yozak
Reply: I'm getting a terrible foreboding feeling. Is this a trick question?
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: ZERO! Because there's only one Demon King and he has severe self-confidence issues!
-Yozak
Reply: Wait…that's not only not funny, that's disrespectful.
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: That's the basic idea.
-Yozak
Reply: …You know what sucks besides that?
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: What?
-Yozak
Reply: A VACCUM! Hahahahaha!
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments:…Dude, seriously, where do you come up with those?
-Yozak
Reply: I KNOOOOW! They're AMAZING, aren't they?
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: Whatever.
-Yozak
Reply: So…do you think our fans can tell the difference from hard core liquor it looks like we're drinking or the orange juice it actually is?
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: We're too butch for people to think we're drinking orange juice. Now DRINK UP! You've been on a boat a long while. YOU NEED YOUR VITAMIN C!
-Yozak

Post 11: Suspects His Highness heard conversation between me and Yozak last night, because his room was empty besides sulking Wolfram in closet. Caught up to him at cursed lake where he was returning with Demon Sword. Tried to use patients at Van Da Via Hospital as guinea pigs for drawing out sword's power, but Little Brother's flaunting of Hotness revived everyone from death. Afterwards, I, for reasons unknown, foolishly leave His Majesty with Wolfram and Yozak in planning what to do. Next thing I know, I'm saving His Highness in the Roman Coliseum while Demon Sword goes haywire, then escaping in gladiator outfits to Mother's cruise ship, where I am forced to watch Mother's vain ATTEMPTS to make His Majesty my new stepfather…again. Went outside and warned Yozak not to be so jealous of my attentions to His Highness that he tries to do him in. Then I find myself walking with His Majesty alongside the ocean while moon shines down on us. Would almost have erased the whole tiring day if Little Brother had not been so paranoid as to stalk us.
Current Mood: Exhausted
Comments: Conrad, like OMG! Do you know how long it took for me to get on this blog? So much TRAFFIC! Anyway, I am like a HUGE fan of yours and just want to tell you I LOVE everything about you from your brown boots right up to your Mona Lisa Smile!
-Kasumi Shino
Reply: Speaking of stalkers…(--;;)
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)
Comments: AH! CONRAD! DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME! I WISH TO GLOMP YOU! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEASE?
-AncientSilverYouko
Comments: LOL, I LOVE you too! Can I have permission to call you Connie? PLZZZZZZZZZZ?
-ServantofFate65
Reply: Ummmm, I think I have bad enough nicknames already as it is, and I will mail the autograph later.Ahem, yes, and I am logging off now, so no more comments please, thank you!
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)

Post 12: Went with Gunter and Little Brother to retrieve His Highness out of Tomb of Great One where he was summoned back here after being summoned before to his own world. Learned Ulrike and Great One are the ones in charge of summonings. Little Brother chewed out His Majesty about his so-called flirting with the shrine maidens while Gunter butted heads with Ulrike over some towel. Sometimes I wonder how I live with these people.
Current Mood: Bemused and Sighful
Comments: Aw, cheer up, Conrad, I think your relatives and co-workers are crazy too! Hey, let's play catch!
-Yuuri(aka Demon King, aka Urine, aka Wimp, aka Thou Naïve One)
Comments: STOP YOUR BLATANT FLIRTING, YOU WIMP! LORD WELLER'S MORE THAN THREE TIMES YOUR AGE! DON'T MAKE ME CALL UPON THE FIRE LION OF ALMIGHTY POWER!
-Wolfram (aka the Adonis of Hotness)
Comments: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLFRAM! I CAN NOT WARD OFF YOUR HOTNESS ANY MORE! I MUST HAVE YOU! MWEEEEEEE!
-Schinckledooger(aka the Almighty Author)
Comments: AUUUUUUUUUUGH! KEEP AWAY FROM ME, CRAZY OBSESSED STALKER FANGIRL! I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER!
-Wolfram (aka the Adonis of Hotness)
Reply: No, seriously, I wonder why I even write here. It's like watching my own little circus! Haha!
-Conrad(aka Lord Weller, aka Conrart, aka Konrad, aka King of Comedy)

A/N: Wow, it's been almost a month since I updated:sheepish laugh:SORRY! Conrad gave me a ROUGH time. He's not really one of my fav characters and I had to bang my head against the wall numerous times to try and figure out how to make this guy funny! I have the bruise to prove it. And I couldn't really do him without revealing secrets about Julia and whatnot. Sorry, if I spoiled the surprise for some people, but I DID give you a warning before the chapter. And I also struggled with whether or not Conrad likes Yuuri as more than his godson. I don't really like that pairing, but the implications are in the anime and this is a parody after all. I did make sure to put his feelings for Yozak in here as well. I don't really care for that pairing either, but it's popular in fanfiction and has implications too. (Personally I like Yozak with Murata better:grins). So, hope you guys liked this chappie that took almost A MONTH! Next chappie is Lady Celi, Anissina, Giesela, and the three maids. It will be shorter than the others, of course. Please DON'T fangirl them. Save your comments for Yuuri who's coming after them. PLEASE tell me if you think I did Conrad and Yozak O.K., and PLEASE tell me your fav part. I like to see what made you laugh! THANK YOU!
(1) By mentioning Frauline Maria and Julie Andrews, I am referring to the movie, The Sound of Music, which is owned by Rodgers and Hammerstein and all other respective owners.
(2) By mentioning Godzilla, I am referring to the creature Godzilla made by the Japanese Toho Film Company Ltd and all other respective owners.